Sep 4, 2006
✟17,733.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My sister Kay and her daughter Julie came for a visit to our mother's house.Julie looked at her mother Kay's stomach as she pulled the car into our mother's yard.
Julie screamed to her mama that she had snakes in her stomach! Julie said she could see the snakes moving around inside Kay's stomach.
Julie told her mama she had to remove the snakes and only she could get them out.
So Kay reached behind her and pulled and pulled a very long,big snake out .Kay said it was very hard to remove the long repitile ,when she discovered another big ,long snake.
Kay pulled and pulled and pulled some more until she was able to get a second snake out of her stomach.
Both snakes were dead when my very shaken and upset sister awakened from her nightmare.

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟8,966.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
Normally these types of dreams are the result of a digestive disorder maybe caused
by late night eating etc. Normally the object is pulled from the mouth.
When I get them, the object is gum and I just pull and pull, it never ends. Others have
written about string and rope. This type of dream is casued by the upper digestive
tract problems, on the lower end. The problem is usually gas or a inflamed colon.
The never ending objects emerge from the lower opening.

I do not see this as spiritual as, this is common and no message was given.
Some are going to say it was some sort of cleansing of evil and was from god.

But the Spirit of the Father in Heaven brings comfort and points to God.
The dream was not pleasant.
If the connection between the snake and satan is to be used.
The evil ( snake ), would come out of the head ie brain.
or at least a persons heart.

If the dream is truely spiritual, the image of her daughter, was being masked by a spirit as she could not see into the spiritual soul of her mother.
And why would your sister be posessed by snake images? The snakes are not real
and therfore can not die. They are just images.
A spiritual dream like this is intended to trick fear to the dreamer.
So it would be from the dark side.
I would tell your sister to forget about it and ignore the dream.
Ask her what she ate for dinner.

Reactions: San54
Upvote 0

Child of JC

Created to Love, and be Loved
Dec 31, 2004
Northern Ontario
Visit site
✟10,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
stomach= our inner most being. Like, where wells of Living Water flow from.

For me, when I hear of snakes, I know what God is speaking to me- Leviathan. Here is something written by Marsha Burnes that helped me understand what this snake is about.

Just as the sun was going down I was at my desk looking out the window. The clouds were low as if resting on the plateau, and the image formed in the cloud of a sea serpent. I saw a head with an eye and mouth wide open as if to devour. I saw the rib cage, fins, and the body of the serpent extended almost the entire length of the cliffs. I immediately thought of Leviathan.

It’s been awhile (2002 and 2006) since we have had to deal with Leviathan, but he’s up again, and I want to refresh and perhaps revamp what we know and what we need to do to defeat this principality.

Small Straws: Every work that is truly of Me is going to draw fire from the enemy. The long serpentine tongue of Leviathan will bring blasphemous accusation, but you must consider the source and stand in perfect peace.

Job 3:
2 And Job spoke, and said:
3 "May the day perish on which I was born, And the night in which it was said, ‘A male child is conceived.’
4 May that day be darkness; May God above not seek it, Nor the light shine upon it.
5 May darkness and the shadow of death claim it; May a cloud settle on it; May the blackness of the day terrify it.
6 As for that night, may darkness seize it; May it not rejoice among the days of the year, May it not come into the number of the months.
7 Oh, may that night be barren! May no joyful shout come into it!
8 May those curse it who curse the day, those who are ready to arouse Leviathan.

This seems to be the open door for Leviathan to attack – the “woe is me” syndrome.

We have been under an extreme attack of disappointment and discouragement in the past few
weeks and months, which could be the open door for Leviathan.

Psalm 104:
24 O LORD, how manifold are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all. The earth is full of Your possessions––
25 This great and wide sea, In which are innumerable teeming things, Living things both small and great.
26 There the ships sail about; There is that Leviathan Which You have made to play there.

So, Leviathan will find an open door of discouragement, self-pity, and desperation in order to manifest.

Isaiah 27:1 In that day the LORD with His severe sword, great and strong, Will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan that twisted serpent; And He will slay the reptile that is in the sea.

He hides in darkness of murky waters and deception, even self-deception and self-pity.
We, in the power of the Spirit, devour the devourer!

These are the heads:
Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things the Lord hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren.
1. Pride – haughty spirit
2. Lying tongue – deception, lying spirit
3. Anger – spirit of divination
4. Thoughts and plans of destruction – spirit of death
5. Feet that quickly go the way of evil – rebellion, deaf & dumb spirit
6. Accusations – anti-christ spirit
7. Division – bitterness, spirit of bondage

He attacks us with words through pride, lies, gossip, slander, accusations, and criticism.
He will do his best to bring reproach against us directly or through others.
He twists the facts and brings misunderstanding, confusion, and distortion to establish suspicion and mistrust.

2 Corinthians 11:3 I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Isaiah 59:
4 No one calls for justice, Nor does any plead for truth. They trust in empty words and speak lies; They conceive evil and bring forth iniquity.
5 They hatch vipers’ eggs and weave the spider’s web; He who eats of their eggs dies, And from that which is crushed a viper breaks out.
6 Their webs will not become garments, Nor will they cover themselves with their works; Their works are works of iniquity, And the act of violence is in their hands.
7 Their feet run to evil, And they make haste to shed innocent blood; Their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; Wasting and destruction are in their paths.
8 The way of peace they have not known, And there is no justice in their ways; They have made themselves crooked paths; Whoever takes that way shall not know peace.

Job 41:1 “Can you draw out Leviathan with a hook, or snare his tongue with a line which you lower?
(Leviathan’s greatest weapon is his tongue or words of his mouth.)
2 Can you put a reed through his nose, Or pierce his jaw with a hook?
3 Will he make many supplications to you? Will he speak softly to you?
4 Will he make a covenant with you? Will you take him as a servant forever?
5 Will you play with him as with a bird, Or will you leash him for your maidens?
6 Will your companions make a banquet of him? Will they apportion him among the merchants?
7 Can you fill his skin with harpoons, Or his head with fishing spears?
8 Lay your hand on him; Remember the battle––Never do it again!

We cannot fight him by natural means or in the flesh, or by retaliation.

The Spirit of God and His Word, the Sword, will defeat the serpent, as we speak in the anointing.

Psalm 74:13-14 You divided the sea by Your strength; You broke the heads of the sea serpents in the waters. You broke the heads of Leviathan in pieces, And gave him as food to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

God will break the heads of Leviathan through us by taking away their authority and separating the heads from one another.

Leviathan cannot be defeated without the anointing of the Holy Spirit to break the yoke of bondage.

Ephesians 6:
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

We must:
Speak the truth
Walk in righteousness (right standing with God)
Maintain our peace with God and with others
Continue to stand in faith, believing God’s power over the enemy’s attacks
Protect our thoughts
Speak the Word of God, which is the sword of the Spirit, both written and proceeding

When the heads are defeated, the only thing left is its tail, which will be its last-ditch effort to defeat us. We need to be on guard against flesh reactions. The tail has no brain, it only reacts.

We need to stay flexible in circumstances. Storms will be short-lived. Don’t react.

We declare that NO weapon formed against us will prosper and every tongue that rises up against us in judgment is condemned!

We repent for pride, deception, anger and control, wanting to give up, rebellion against the righteousness of God, reproach and bitterness.

We cast out the haughty spirit, lying spirit, spirit of divination, spirit of death, deaf & dumb spirit, antichrist spirit and the spirit of bondage.

We command the attack to cease in the name of Jesus Christ and by the power of His shed blood.

We pray for healing where damage has been done to us through this attack.

And, we stand in the power of restoration and reconciliation.

Amen.

Upvote 0

Hiroyuki

Jun 9, 2010
✟647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My sister Kay and her daughter Julie came for a visit to our mother's house.Julie looked at her mother Kay's stomach as she pulled the car into our mother's yard.
Julie screamed to her mama that she had snakes in her stomach! Julie said she could see the snakes moving around inside Kay's stomach.
Julie told her mama she had to remove the snakes and only she could get them out.
So Kay reached behind her and pulled and pulled a very long,big snake out .Kay said it was very hard to remove the long repitile ,when she discovered another big ,long snake.
Kay pulled and pulled and pulled some more until she was able to get a second snake out of her stomach.
Both snakes were dead when my very shaken and upset sister awakened from her nightmare.

Snakes: represent evil messengers, but also used for good (Moses threw down a snake, and the Destroyer was the angel who took the firstborn from Egypt)

Cold blooded. Cold, methodical, worldly, cunning.

Out of stomach... ate... spiritual/intellectual food. A lot of stuff people take in from various places is a type of food. Wrong advice. Bad guidance. Misdirection from the truth.

A lot of problems, sorting them out, can be like that... grabbing something scary, icky by the tail... and chasing it/pulling it out... until one sees it, exposes it to the light from the darkness... then the problem is gone with: though once revealed can be very ugly.

Upvote 0

San54

SAN 54 -Check out my Blog!
Sep 4, 2006
✟17,733.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks to all for your responses.
Gary&Firewater- My sister does have acid reflux and indigestion quite frequently.Her husband has had two deaths in his family this year and his mother is very ill.
My sister's church is Spiritualist I believe.So she and my niece believe that they are saved.They seem to worship their Bishop who charges for prayers I have heard.
Child of JC&Hiroyuki-I remember hearing a sermon on leviathan.I am going to have to review that message and review the word on this subject...
Thanks to both of you for reminding me of the need for having on the whole armor of God in preparation for continued spiritual warfare in these days and times. Both of your descriptions were very clear pictures of these evil spirits.
God bless you all.

Upvote 0

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Out of stomach... ate... spiritual/intellectual food. A lot of stuff people take in from various places is a type of food. Wrong advice. Bad guidance. Misdirection from the truth.

Given your responses, this seems to fit with where your sister is at. If you are not already praying this way, I would recommend praying for deliverance for your sister & her family from any wrong beliefs- that she would know the truth & the truth would set her free.

I would see the dream as some form of progress in the right direction though- the snakes are out of her - perhaps the dream was a prophetic vision or God may have actually done something through the dream. Whilst it is quite an unpleasant dream, I do see it as positive overall.

Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Snakes: represent evil messengers, but also used for good (Moses threw down a snake, and the Destroyer was the angel who took the firstborn from Egypt)

Cold blooded. Cold, methodical, worldly, cunning.

A lot of problems, sorting them out, can be like that... grabbing something scary, icky by the tail... and chasing it/pulling it out... until one sees it, exposes it to the light from the darkness... then the problem is gone with: though once revealed can be very ugly.

Yes I agree with the ate - spiritual/intellectual food.. Misdirection and its very normal for the mother of a child to try to jump in and intervene to help but, in truth it must come from he child and to get more technical it's all ready written... So we just learn to trust God For Who He Is and What He Will Do and Know In the End If You Believe You Will Have
Victory Just Because Of Who Our Father Is.
Stay Blessed & Never Worry.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hiroyuki

Jun 9, 2010
✟647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, so don't be affraidd, just do everything :amen:

:)

I really am not, though currently with Delilah.

Just part of the job...

I almost wish I had such a weakness as simple as long hair.

But, then, it wouldn't be so much fun...

Granted, all up to Mrs. Mojo about how far that goes...

Upvote 0