Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
okay this is odd. My husband and I had the same type of dream on the same night
here goes:
my husband dreamt that we broken down on a street about a mile from us but we could not get out the car because we were surrounded by snakes.
I dreampt that I was going to leave my home and I could not leave my house because my home was surrounded by snakes.
this was an very odd experince for my husband and myself . if someone could maybe shed some light on this. I have my own interpretaion but I will keep that to myself at the moment.
:help: :scratch:

ChowdersMom

Sep 4, 2005
Ohio
✟1,766.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Automobile breakdown can mean problem; sickness; trouble; opposition; hindrance (to one's ministry, career, livelihood, etc.)

House has a bunch of possibilities. Person or family; church; individual. Home can mean heart; identity; roots. New house can mean new life (as in salvation); change; revival; new move. Old house can mean past; inheritance, e.g. one's grandmother's or grandfather's religion, ways, or temperament. An old house in good condition can mean God's ways, righteousness; diligence; An old house in bad condition can mean our sins or the sins of our forefathers; needing revival, untended; neglect; unusable; ruin.

Snakes can represent curse; demon; deception; threat; danger; hatred; slander; critical spirit; witchcraft. Fangs: Evil intent; danger. Rattles: Words; threats; warning; alarm.

Scriptures cited for snakes (New King James Version):

So the LORD God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, you are cursed more than all cattle (Genesis 3:14a)

It will be as though a man fled from a lion, and a bear met him! or as though he went into the house, leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him! (Amos 5:19)

They sharpen their tongues like a serpent [slander]; the poison of asps is under their lips. (Psalm 140:3)

At the last it [alcohol] bites like a serpent, and stings like a viper. (Proverbs 23:32)

And from that which is crushed [the person], a viper breaks out [becomes bitter, critical, etc.]. (Isaiah 59:5b)

Reactions: greenjeans
Upvote 0

BlueJ

Dec 27, 2005
Bronx, New York
✟8,144.00
Faith
Christian
You should already know what the snake symbolize, satan, demon or evil. Lets see, I could say this. the car symbolize access to where your husband is going, no not physically but spiritually. You know the story when someone is traveling along Gods path Satan is there maby a mile away or just around the corner waiting to shut us down. Now to how your husban was broken down that I cant tell becouse I dont know you or hem.
For you, well I can see that you dream is like your husbands. A home or lets say a spiritual home were you and your husand is covered by the blood. Im saying this becous what was out there was not in your home thank God that what was waiting outside stayed outside. You may have notice that I said waiting becouse like I said before Satan could be lerking around corner or just outside your front door, all in a spiritual sense.

Upvote 0

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
Sweet Shalom greenjeans!

Snakes tend to represent deception, so would seem that you and your hubby are surrounded by people who been steeped in deception. They would be dull and unreceptive to the Truth of Christ. This would obviously hinder your ministry symbolized by the car, as would it limit your liberty to reach out to others symbolized by being shut-in.

Isaiah 54:2 Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.

2 Corinthians 3:14-17 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. :D

Upvote 0

greenjeans

Psalm 32
Dec 9, 2005
washington state
✟4,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HumbleBee said:
Sweet Shalom greenjeans!

Snakes tend to represent deception, so would seem that you and your hubby are surrounded by people who been steeped in deception. They would be dull and unreceptive to the Truth of Christ. This would obviously hinder your ministry symbolized by the car, as would it limit your liberty to reach out to others symbolized by being shut-in.

Isaiah 54:2 Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.

2 Corinthians 3:14-17 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. :D

oh my you guessed exaclty what I thought. a week earlier to the dreams my husband and I , we had found out we have been decieved by people close to us and we were extremly hurt, now the relationship we had is beyond repair we have forgiven them, but they will no longer be apart of our life. thank all of you this was a really odd experince for my huband and I. I really appricate allyour input.:groupray: thank you all so very much.:clap:

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
please understand humblebee did not guess he has the gift of decearnment given from God. i dont mean to pick on you i just think you and others must understand beyond a doubt it is a Gift from God and its very real. thanks for sharing your dream with all and may God bless you in all you do.

Upvote 0