✟8,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey everyone!
My name is Jacklyn, I'm 28 and I live in NH! I attend Christian Life Fellowship Church. I'm looking for a snail mail pen pal! Preferably a female, just to keep it appropriate and proper! I'd love to find someone in another country than the US, as I would find that exciting, but even if you're in the US I'd love to get to know you!! :)
Let me know if you are interested?? ^_^
God bless you,

Jacklyn

Spherical

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2016
US
✟111,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi Jacklyn! I'm 29 years old, new to the States (living in FL). Although I'm a male, I'd love to be your penpal. Appropriateness assured on my part. Let me know if you're interested.

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
Marlborough
✟8,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Jacklyn! I'm 29 years old, new to the States (living in FL). Although I'm a male, I'd love to be your penpal. Appropriateness assured on my part. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey, I super appreciate you wanting to be my pen pal, I hope you don't take offense, but I'd have to ask my significant other if he's okay with it. I hope you understand. I feel better consulting with him about things, especially the dealing with the opposite sex. I truly hope you understand.
God bless you!! :)

Upvote 0

Jenai Jackson

Feb 17, 2021
Missisauga
✟7,702.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi i would love to be your penpal

Upvote 0

macienwilson

Jul 27, 2022
Eastanollee
✟7,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey everyone!
My name is Jacklyn, I'm 28 and I live in NH! I attend Christian Life Fellowship Church. I'm looking for a snail mail pen pal! Preferably a female, just to keep it appropriate and proper! I'd love to find someone in another country than the US, as I would find that exciting, but even if you're in the US I'd love to get to know you!! :)
Let me know if you are interested?? ^_^
God bless you,

Jacklyn
Hey girl I know it’s a good bit later but if you’re still on this app I’d love to be your pen pal! I’m a female of 19 years old from the US. Best regards xoxo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums