Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am reading 'we have divine authority '
He says in the book on faith
I am more and more convinced every day I live that very few who are saved by the grace of God have a right conception of how great their authority is over darkness, demons, death and every power of the enemy. It is a real joy when we realize our inheritance along this line.
I pray to understand this fully in my life

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am reading 'we have divine authority '
He says in the book on faith
I am more and more convinced every day I live that very few who are saved by the grace of God have a right conception of how great their authority is over darkness, demons, death and every power of the enemy. It is a real joy when we realize our inheritance along this line.
I pray to understand this fully in my life
Well, doesn't that go to the heart of many's problem lack. Wondering if the man discipled many? One of our late local Pentecostal preachers met and knew him for a short while, Lester Summeral.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Smith Wigglesworth says about the Word of God. Never compare this book with any other.
It is supernatural in origin,
Eternal in duration,
Irrepressible in value,

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Smith was a plumber when God called him to ministry. He started off supporting his wife in ministry. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit empowered him for service and the results were mighty to bringing people to the LORD and signs and wonders followed the preaching of the Gospel.
Continuing in the Pentecostal blessing rewards us as God so chooses, to serve one body, the Body of Christ

Upvote 0

goldenboy

Feb 4, 2010
✟18,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In the mid-70s, there was quite a revival in Oklahoma City. The people involved were EXTREMELY joyous and spiritual, praising the Lord with every other breath. They were almost manic! Almost. Point being, a few years ago, I picked up one of his books...the timber was EXACTLY like the revival was. So, if you want to find out if you are in the midst of a revival, grab a copy of his book, and check off the similarities!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Give the man some credit upon the reader, eh? Anyone willing to elaborate who have some working knowledge of his works could certainly help me out here. How does one end up equipped with safeguard in NOT yielding to choice? For I love and happily live by the opening comment:

We must be careful not to choose, but to let God's Holy Spirit manage our lives; not to smooth down and explain away, but to stir up the gift and allow God's Spirit to disturb us and disturb us and disturb us until we yield and yield and yield and the possibility in God's mind for us becomes an established fact in our lives, with the rivers in evidence meeting the need of a dying world. - Smith Wigglesworth​

Disturb? Don't we work out our salvation with "fear and trembling"? But, salvation, even Spirit-led furnished salvation is encompassed with peace and power for the Kingdom of God, lest human nature under the dispensation of grace within that Church has turned to a corruptible vision of stealth unbelief,

“I brought him Your to disciples, and they were not able, , Jesus answering said, “O unbelieving and perverted generation, how long will I be with you? How long will I bear with you?”

Last edited:
Upvote 0