notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
JEREMY O'ROURKE said:
An unborn baby should be allowed to live and put up for adoption instead of having a very self centered person take its life. Even if the baby is from rape or incest it still is a baby. You are punnishing the baby for something that someone else did. It sure is not the childs fault the way he/she was concieved. Abortion is a very sick and evil act that should be outlawed and those caught doing it should either get the death penalty or life in prison. I know that some in these forums believe that it is wrong but dont want to see it overturned. That is the problem of why it is legal today. We have people who are too weak in their faith to take a hard stand against this tragedy. People say it is wrong but we dont need to see Row vs Wade overturned. Our nation would be such an example to the rest of the countries if it was overturned. Abortion is an abomination to our land and people. People always talk about the womens right to her body but when she has a life inside of her and kills him/her what does this show about that women. Abortion hurts as many women as it does babies. Abortion always made out to be a positive thing to so many by liberals and selfcentered people. Abortion makes the women having them look like cold hearted, blood thirsty, people who dont care about babies and just has a pure hatred for babies. This is not a good image for a women to have. No matter how many people dont care about the issue the fact remains that it will always be pure evil. God can forgive the person who has had abortions. He does not hate any one but it makes him sad to see th innocent blood shed for no reason other than selfishness. You may ask why can I support the death penalty and support life of unborn babies? The reason is because the baby is innocent and the murderer is not. God have mercy on those who can justify unborn baby homicide and who dont even think twice about the life that is inside of them. To those of you who are prolife as well lets not call the unborn baby a fetus any more. That is just too politically correct. Also those who are a little more educated about this subject know that it is a baby not a blob of tissue or a fetus but a little baby. Some of us care about babies and we do not have extreme hatered for them in our hearts. It is so sad how even Christians can sit by so silently and do nothing while we have a holocaust on our hands thanks to some leaders of our country who have an agenda that pleases Satan and brings great joy to him. We also have christians with attitudes that say well we just have to get used to it nothing can change it being legal. We have enough Churches in America that could have their people getting more involved and start voting. We also need some christians to get informed on the issues and stop voting for our enemies and the enemies of the babies. In our last election we had about 40% of Evangelicals voting for a man who was supportive to every kind of abortion procedure that there was. This is too many christians that proclaim to be Christ like is what being a christian means and go out and stand for one who clearly is morally bankrupt yes he called himself a Christian too but what he believed totally opposed the Bible.
I doubt very much that this type of rhetoric could even attempt to touch the heart of a single woman who is considering abortion.

"Abortion makes the women having them look like cold hearted, blood thirsty, people who dont care about babies and just has a pure hatred for babies"

This statement alone shows that you have no idea what you are discussing and are judging others hearts in a way that you have no possible way to discern. Does a women who chooses abortion after rape or incest have 'a pure hatred for babies'?

Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
Firscherscherling said:
Eeerie Twighlight Zone music playing in background.....

SARCASM ALERT! SARCASM ALERT! (liberals resort to sarcasm when losing in a debate)

notto said:
"Abortion makes the women having them look like cold hearted, blood thirsty, people who dont care about babies and just has a pure hatred for babies"

This statement alone shows that you have no idea what you are discussing and are judging others hearts in a way that you have no possible way to discern. Does a women who chooses abortion after rape or incest have 'a pure hatred for babies'?

Sorry but a cold hearted action is not discriminatory. Whether it be the rape of a woman (cold hearted and evil by the man) or the woman getting revenge years later by shooting the guy on the head (cold hearted and evil even though she was a victim which doesnt matter, the revenge is cold hearted and evil) or a woman allowing an abortion doctor to butcher her baby (cold hearted and evil by both, cooperation)

Upvote 0

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
jhessel said:
Sorry but a cold hearted action is not discriminatory. Whether it be the rape of a woman (cold hearted and evil by the man) or the woman getting revenge years later by shooting the guy on the head (cold hearted and evil even though she was a victim which doesnt matter, the revenge is cold hearted and evil) or a woman allowing an abortion doctor to butcher her baby (cold hearted and evil by both, cooperation)
You forgot to explain the blood thirsty and baby hating part.

I don't accept that the following who may choose abortion are blood thirsty, evil cold hearted, or hate babies. They may show a lack of responsibility for getting in the position they are in, but the rest of you description is simply rhetoric that will not stop a single abortion.

1) The young teenager from a small town who is scared to tell her parents and too young to raise a baby on her own. This person has all intentions of having children when she is older, married, and ready to support them.

2) A mother of 4 who can't affort to raise another baby and cant' risk losing here job by being pregnant. This mother alread loves here 4 children so I'm not sure how she could be a baby hater.

3) Victims of rape - not only are you a victim of your rapist, but you are a hater of babies and blood thirsty for not wanting to have his child. Find me a women who would.

4) Mothers with a medical condition or a high risk of complications during delivery who may or may not already have children that they love dearly and don't want to see them motherless.

To suggest that these people are evil, hate babies, or are blood thirsty, would seem to be a judgment that I would not want to pass on them and a judgment that surely doesn't come from personal experience with the choices and thoughts that go into having an abortion. Have you ever talked to a women who is in a situation where they are considering abortion? I mean really talked to them, not simply yelled that they are a sinner, killer, blood thirsty, evil person over a sidewalk.

Upvote 0

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Firscherscherling said:
1. I know no one who is pro-abortion. This is a (incorrect) characterization.

2. Anyone who ever had a baby knows plain and simple that a newborn smiles, but not smiles of pleasure. Unfortunately it is reflexive, not responsive until the baby is 6 to 8-weeks old. So what exactly this whole smile controversy has to do with anything I have no idea.

I disagree. My 6 week old was smiling at the first week, and it wasn't from gas.

He just like to be bounced.

Upvote 0

Firscherscherling

Liberal Filthy Hairless Pig-Monkey
Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
Child development experts will tell you that baies smile a real smile for hte first time at 4 to 6 weeks. On some occasions it happens earlier but is generally related to ther things. This is not just my opinion, it is the stance of those who are experts on the matter. 3- seconds on Google with confirm this for you.

Please don't bounce a 1-week old baby. Very bad idea.

Upvote 0

Force

GO NOLES!!!!!!! 16 58
Sep 23, 2002
In Vegas at the moment....
Visit site
✟8,888.00
Faith
Pentecostal
notto said:
1) The young teenager from a small town who is scared to tell her parents and too young to raise a baby on her own. This person has all intentions of having children when she is older, married, and ready to support them.
Put it up for adoption....your old enough to run around having sex, your old enough to grow up. Take responsibility for your actions...or better yet everyone should learn some self control in the first place. If you arent ready to support them dont have a kid...consequences to your actions.

notto said:
2) A mother of 4 who can't affort to raise another baby and cant' risk losing here job by being pregnant. This mother alread loves here 4 children so I'm not sure how she could be a baby hater.
Another preventitive measure.....get fixed, you know you cant afford them ahead of time so again, grow up and act responsibily, make due...my parents knew they couldnt afford more than two...so my dad went in and snip snip.

notto said:
3) Victims of rape - not only are you a victim of your rapist, but you are a hater of babies and blood thirsty for not wanting to have his child. Find me a women who would.
Like I explained before, I resent these stupid and idiotic statements. My grandma was raped, first time having sex and now I have my mother and me and my sister....and a very loving family all around. So it was my moms fault? My mom is evil? Come on now...you are making assumptions that you know nothing about.

notto said:
4) Mothers with a medical condition or a high risk of complications during delivery who may or may not already have children that they love dearly and don't want to see them motherless.
There is a thin line on this one, if it is an implanted tubal pregnancy where it is impossible to get around and both will die that is different,...but if there just "might be complications" you dont know for sure so why kill it?! My moms friend was supposed to have a mentally ill boy who would never walk and would have to be commited tried to convince her to abort it.....she said she would trust God and if thats what she was supposed to have she would take care of it............winded up having a healthy baby girl.....glad she took that chance?! Give me a break, medicine and doctors are not always accurate. Another one didnt think she could get pregnant and winded up dying after giving birth, but the baby is 8 now. Man I am sure her dad is glad for her even though his wife died....

notto said:
To suggest that these people are evil, hate babies, or are blood thirsty, would seem to be a judgment that I would not want to pass on them and a judgment that surely doesn't come from personal experience with the choices and thoughts that go into having an abortion. Have you ever talked to a women who is in a situation where they are considering abortion? I mean really talked to them, not simply yelled that they are a sinner, killer, blood thirsty, evil person over a sidewalk.
No you know what I would say, without even mentioning church....I would say hey grow up, accept responsibility for your actions...you should have shown some self control but you didnt so now its your turn to act like an adult since you couldnt before, there are consequences to your actions, and now you have to live with them.

If you can do the crime, you can do the time....do you think we should give criminals breaks? I mean come on they are just acting irresponsibily most of the time....why not. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
crazyfingers said:
No. One can be against abortion but also realize that the decision is not ones own but for those involved.

It's the same with inappropriate contentography. One can be against pronography but also realize that others have the right to view it.

It's not a difficult disctinction to tell the difference between what one personally is for an against but also realize that others have fights too.

Understanding the difference is part of becoming an enlightened person. Failing to understand the difference is a throwback to a less enlightened system of ethics.

I agree with you to a point. A person should maintain the freewill that God has given them. No man should take it away. Let him utterly destroy himself, both morally and physically, if that is his wish. But when you cross over to the desire to destroy another, that is where your freewill should end.

Human life is being killed for no other fault than merely existing.

These babies are alive! How can you question their humanity and not question that of their mothers who not only allow their children to be killed... but hire the killing?

The words I speak are harsh but so is the reality of what is happening to the children.

Upvote 0

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Force said:
Put it up for adoption....your old enough to run around having sex, your old enough to grow up. Take responsibility for your actions...or better yet everyone should learn some self control in the first place. If you arent ready to support them dont have a kid...consequences to your actions.

Another preventitive measure.....get fixed, you know you cant afford them ahead of time so again, grow up and act responsibily, make due...my parents knew they couldnt afford more than two...so my dad went in and snip snip.

Like I explained before, I resent these stupid and idiotic statements. My grandma was raped, first time having sex and now I have my mother and me and my sister....and a very loving family all around. So it was my moms fault? My mom is evil? Come on now...you are making assumptions that you know nothing about.

There is a thin line on this one, if it is an implanted tubal pregnancy where it is impossible to get around and both will die that is different,...but if there just "might be complications" you dont know for sure so why kill it?! My moms friend was supposed to have a mentally ill boy who would never walk and would have to be commited tried to convince her to abort it.....she said she would trust God and if thats what she was supposed to have she would take care of it............winded up having a healthy baby girl.....glad she took that chance?! Give me a break, medicine and doctors are not always accurate. Another one didnt think she could get pregnant and winded up dying after giving birth, but the baby is 8 now. Man I am sure her dad is glad for her even though his wife died....

No you know what I would say, without even mentioning church....I would say hey grow up, accept responsibility for your actions...you should have shown some self control but you didnt so now its your turn to act like an adult since you couldnt before, there are consequences to your actions, and now you have to live with them.

If you can do the crime, you can do the time....do you think we should give criminals breaks? I mean come on they are just acting irresponsibily most of the time....why not. :rolleyes:
You will notice that I agree with much of what you say in my response. There certainly are aspects of responsibility and varying outcomes related to abortioin choices. Also, I'm not the one calling anybody evil for being raped and choosing abortion. That was the poster I was responding to.

I'm simply trying to draw a distinction between being responsible (or irresponsible) and being evil, blood thirsty, or a child hater.

Working on responsibility is certainly a positive way to approach the matter. Calling those who choose abortion evil, bloodthirsty, and baby haters does not seem to be for me. Calling somebody who is looking to abortion for an answer evil, bloodthirsty, and a baby hater will most likely not change their mind or anyone elses. Discussing responsible sexual behavior would certainly go a lot further in reducing the need or want for abortion.

I don't think I could consider a young teenage girl who is scared and looking at abortion evil, bloodthirsty, or a baby hater. Irresponsible, sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Force

GO NOLES!!!!!!! 16 58
Sep 23, 2002
Visit site
✟8,888.00
Faith
Pentecostal
notto said:
You will notice that I agree with much of what you say in my response. There certainly are aspects of responsibility and varying outcomes related to abortioin choices. Also, I'm not the one calling anybody evil for being raped and choosing abortion. That was the poster I was responding to.

I'm simply trying to draw a distinction between being responsible (or irresponsible) and being evil, blood thirsty, or a child hater.

Working on responsibility is certainly a positive way to approach the matter. Calling those who choose abortion evil, bloodthirsty, and baby haters does not seem to be for me. Calling somebody who is looking to abortion for an answer evil, bloodthirsty, and a baby hater will most likely not change their mind or anyone elses. Discussing responsible sexual behavior would certainly go a lot further in reducing the need or want for abortion.

I don't think I could consider a young teenage girl who is scared and looking at abortion evil, bloodthirsty, or a baby hater. Irresponsible, sure.
Agreed a mistake is a mistake, but why compound it even further by making another. I don't find them evil, but I do believe in consequences to your actions and I do believe that by choosing this course of action (getting pregnant) you now should bare the responsibility of your bad choices, to get an abortion is further proof that you are not capable of making responsible choices, because there are alternatives (adoption, or raising it on your own) abortion is now an excuse out of it and has become the number one birth control device. By giving them this option (which most girls are blind to its after effects, both emotional and physical) it is even further providing the issue of its ok to lack self control......we are not animals...dont live like them.

Upvote 0

Firscherscherling

Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
Quite frankly I’m sick and tired of the BS. So lets set the record straight once again shall we.

Abortion is not the number one form of birth control and I have never met anyone or heard of any person, who uses invasive, expensive and uncomfortable medical procedures as such. Making things up destroys any credibility you might have had and people won’t hear the important parts of your argument.

I know a number of women who have had abortions and I know none who are physical or emotional wrecks. I will safely assume, based on those people I know and on the things I’ve read, that physical and emotional wreckage is the exception, not the norm.

Women who make a mistake and get pregnant consider the fact that they have an unwanted pregnancy and are faced with a difficult choice and unpleasant procedure to be part of the consequences of their error.

For a person who believes that a zygote or early stage fetus is not a viable and thinking human, which is how we pro-choice folks thing about it, then an abortion might be a viable choice. Key word MIGHT. Therefore, for your finger-pointing and name calling to hold true, these women would have to believe the way you do in the first place, which they don’t. Many of us are not Christians and we trust science as it relates to the issue.

If you are so truly and honestly worried about the lives of innocent children, go help some poor starving kids somewhere. There are real live babies and children dying right now, here and abroad and you absolutely could help them. You choose not to. What are you doing at your computer yelling at people you don’t know about their zygotes?

If you believe that a zygote is a thinking, feeling human, it would be irresponsible of you not to speak out against abortion. However you might do better to save those lives by speaking respectfully to others about your opinion because they will be more likely to hear you. If, because you are a belligerent finger pointer, your message is not heard and you do no good, you are failing the ‘innocent babies’ you so want to save. Bearing false witness and passing judgment are not the best tools of persuasion.

Upvote 0

Force

GO NOLES!!!!!!! 16 58
Sep 23, 2002
Visit site
✟8,888.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Firscherscherling said:
Quite frankly I’m sick and tired of the BS. So lets set the record straight once again shall we.

Abortion is not the number one form of birth control and I have never met anyone or heard of any person, who uses invasive, expensive and uncomfortable medical procedures as such. Making things up destroys any credibility you might have had and people won’t hear the important parts of your argument.

I know a number of women who have had abortions and I know none who are physical or emotional wrecks. I will safely assume, based on those people I know and on the things I’ve read, that physical and emotional wreckage is the exception, not the norm.

Women who make a mistake and get pregnant consider the fact that they have an unwanted pregnancy and are faced with a difficult choice and unpleasant procedure to be part of the consequences of their error.

For a person who believes that a zygote or early stage fetus is not a viable and thinking human, which is how we pro-choice folks thing about it, then an abortion might be a viable choice. Key word MIGHT. Therefore, for your finger-pointing and name calling to hold true, these women would have to believe the way you do in the first place, which they don’t. Many of us are not Christians and we trust science as it relates to the issue.

If you are so truly and honestly worried about the lives of innocent children, go help some poor starving kids somewhere. There are real live babies and children dying right now, here and abroad and you absolutely could help them. You choose not to. What are you doing at your computer yelling at people you don’t know about their zygotes?

If you believe that a zygote is a thinking, feeling human, it would be irresponsible of you not to speak out against abortion. However you might do better to save those lives by speaking respectfully to others about your opinion because they will be more likely to hear you. If, because you are a belligerent finger pointer, your message is not heard and you do no good, you are failing the ‘innocent babies’ you so want to save. Bearing false witness and passing judgment are not the best tools of persuasion.
Wouldnt expect any less of you other than your own finger pointing....the only finger pointing I stated was towards the person who said rape babies are unwanted and evil. That is a ludicrous and unwarranted position.

And I didnt state its the number one birth control method as a fact (otherwise I would have given a source) I was being facetious because it has become an excuse of oh Im not ready...off to the clinic...and I also know several who use it as such. And to say it has no physical or emotional after effects is competely misguided.

As for the rest of your spouting....I already stated almost all of my beliefs from a worldly point of view instead of Christian anyway.....if you believe its ok for people to be irresponsible and childish then I will lump you in with them.

Upvote 0

Firscherscherling

Apr 9, 2003
✟3,271.00
Faith
Atheist
Hmm. I could have sworn I read something about folks being so irresponsible that you suggest they be sterilized. (finger pointing)

I remember reading something about having a baby being some sort of punishment one must accept for being irresponsible. (finger pointing)

That they are irresponsible for making the mistake of having an abortion. (finger pointing)

And this (and I’ll quote) “…abortion is now an excuse out of it and has become the number one birth control device”. A clear statement you now deny. How convenient. (false witness)

Then I believe reading something about people who have sex and accidentally get pregnant living like animals. (finger pointing)

And finally, to say that you left religion out of the equation is also disingenuous. The reason you hold your position against abortion is on religious grounds. If it were based on science, you would have no choice but to accept that a lump of a few hundred cells is not the same thing as a fully-developed infant.

Such statements clearly show that you do not provide others with the dignity to hold their own opinions and religious beliefs on the issue. Until you can do so, you will never have the footing to convince people to listen to your point of view. All they will see is your mouth foaming. Many of us can understand why a religious person would be against abortion and can understand why you would and should voice opposition to it. We can respect that. We cannot and will not respect being called irresponsible fools worthy of sterilization. Especially by folks who make clear statements and then deny them in the next breath.

Upvote 0

Force

GO NOLES!!!!!!! 16 58
Sep 23, 2002
Visit site
✟8,888.00
Faith
Pentecostal
First of all why dont you put my statements back in the context I used them in and stop crying wolf.

Firscherscherling said:
Hmm. I could have sworn I read something about folks being so irresponsible that you suggest they be sterilized. (finger pointing)

No I simply stated it would be a preventative measure to get fixed if you cant afford them...or do you think welfare mothers with 5 kids is responsible? Come on now if you know you cant afford them fix it or stop having sex and if you get pregnant because you were...hold on here is that word again...irresponsible than you should make due and raise the kid or put it up for adoption OH MY GOSH a safe alternative to abortion.

Firscherscherling said:
I remember reading something about having a baby being some sort of punishment one must accept for being irresponsible. (finger pointing)

No I didnt state that (I dont think the beautiful baby who just turned one sat :) of my unwed teen mother friend is a punishment) Did I say punishment? No I stated time to grow up and be responsible since your grown up enough to run around having sex.

Firscherscherling said:
That they are irresponsible for making the mistake of having an abortion. (finger pointing)
Very and I will say it again

Firscherscherling said:
And this (and I’ll quote) “…abortion is now an excuse out of it and has become the number one birth control device”. A clear statement you now deny. How convenient. (false witness)

Never denied it........Like I said I was being facetious or I would have quoted a source and women do, do this as I also stated (but like usual you miss those parts of posts) read previous post to this answer.

Firscherscherling said:
Then I believe reading something about people who have sex and accidentally get pregnant living like animals. (finger pointing)

Hmmm I believe I stated (once again you took it out of context...surprise surprise) that you dont have to live like an animal since we arent animals and should show a little self control....That is what I stated.

Firscherscherling said:
And finally, to say that you left religion out of the equation is also disingenuous. The reason you hold your position against abortion is on religious grounds. If it were based on science, you would have no choice but to accept that a lump of a few hundred cells is not the same thing as a fully-developed infant.

Never said I left it out fully (again missing that part of the post..how funny) I stated I gave a worldly point of view MOST ...thats a key word for you....of the time. And no religion is not the only reason I think abortion is wrong....I feel its unneccesary (seeing as there are safe and good alternatives) and murder...which I would believe whether or not I am a Christian. Many non-christians believe abortion is murder. Science does not prove that a baby in the womb is nothing more than a bunch of cells otherwise what are we? Hmmmm I think some people are missing some tools in the shed and arent fully developed...does this make them any less alive and void of feeling?

Firscherscherling said:
Such statements clearly show that you do not provide others with the dignity to hold their own opinions and religious beliefs on the issue. Until you can do so, you will never have the footing to convince people to listen to your point of view. All they will see is your mouth foaming. Many of us can understand why a religious person would be against abortion and can understand why you would and should voice opposition to it. We can respect that. We cannot and will not respect being called irresponsible fools worthy of sterilization. Especially by folks who make clear statements and then deny them in the next breath
Firscherscherling said:
Once again...and for the last time, I singled no one out personally other than the person who stated rape babies were unwanted. So stop saying Im disrespectful that ridiculous. But of course you taking my words out of context etc. I can see why you would be confused.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Firscherscherling said:
Child development experts will tell you that baies smile a real smile for hte first time at 4 to 6 weeks. On some occasions it happens earlier but is generally related to ther things. This is not just my opinion, it is the stance of those who are experts on the matter. 3- seconds on Google with confirm this for you.

Please don't bounce a 1-week old baby. Very bad idea.

Thanks for the advice. He's recovering well. ;)

Upvote 0

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Force said:
the only finger pointing I stated was towards the person who said rape babies are unwanted and evil. That is a ludicrous and unwarranted position.
You apparently took my comments out of context and misunderstood. I never said that rape babies are unwanted and evil. I was taking the conclusions of the poster I was responding to to their final conclusion and that is that if a girl who is raped and becomes pregnant seeks to get an abortion, then the pregnant girl is evil, bloodthirsty, and a baby hater.

I apologize if you took my comments out of context. I was merely trying to point out that I thought that the original posters position was ludicrous and unwarranted.

Upvote 0

GirlForChrist

Desciple For Christ
Sep 9, 2003
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟8,197.00
Faith
Christian
Bean said:
I am glad for the pictures, if it will prevent another abortion and promote sexual responsibility, then I think that is a wonderful thing. These pro choicers can scowl all they want, women do have a choice, and abortion is not the only one. They have the choice of abstinence, responsible sexuality, or adoption, and yet I see none of them out there advocating any of the aforementioned alternatives.
nods in agreement...I couldn't have said it better

Upvote 0

Force

GO NOLES!!!!!!! 16 58
Sep 23, 2002
Visit site
✟8,888.00
Faith
Pentecostal
notto said:
You apparently took my comments out of context and misunderstood. I never said that rape babies are unwanted and evil. I was taking the conclusions of the poster I was responding to to their final conclusion and that is that if a girl who is raped and becomes pregnant seeks to get an abortion, then the pregnant girl is evil, bloodthirsty, and a baby hater.

I apologize if you took my comments out of context. I was merely trying to point out that I thought that the original posters position was ludicrous and unwarranted.

no notto it wasnt you...you already explained that...it was sophiemay who originally said it.

Upvote 0

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
notto said:
I don't accept that the following who may choose abortion are blood thirsty, evil cold hearted, or hate babies. They may show a lack of responsibility for getting in the position they are in, but the rest of you description is simply rhetoric that will not stop a single abortion.

You obviously didn't understand my post. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE MOTIVE IS FOR A COLD HEARTED ACTION!

man rapes woman = cold hearted (motives don't matter)
woman finds man 20 years later and stabs him to death = cold hearted, motives of getting revenge for suffering don't matter the action is still cold hearted and cruel.
woman aborting baby = cold hearted, doesn't matter what her motives are.

Upvote 0