Smile, God doesn't Love everyone -- the Bible says so!

Mediate

Only Borrowed
Jan 31, 2013
✟8,492.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
First of all I'm saddened to see how many religions I can choose to associate with myself in the profile section of "christian forums". I digress. John 3:16 says god so " LOVED" the world. God is always equal, always righteous and true in judgment and you cannot support the idea of a one sided God scripturally. For example, Proverbs 11:1 a force balance is abomination to the Lord but they just wait is his delight. " there you see one example of gods character. Here are specific verses on what and WHO god hates. Psalm 5.4:6, psalm 11:5, Leviticus 20:23. , Proverbs 6 16-19, Hosea 9-15. There are many additional verses. This postmodern liberal heresy of god loves everybody is not doctrinal. Is not open for discussion and debate. The brass tacks are this God never teaches hate the sinner love the sin. I will concede the Bible says the lord wishes none shall perish but that all shall have everlasting life ,but the even righteousness of God is inarguable and scripture does not support a one sided god

from the mouth of Jesus, who mirrored the character of God;

'For you have heard it said 'eye for eye and tooth for tooth'. but I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If one should slap you on the right cheek, turn to him the other one'.

'Love your enemies'

If Jesus is God's only begotten and is a man who loves his enemies, then God is a God who loves his enemies, and all else to the contrary is superstition, falsity, ignorance, misunderstanding or lies.

It's no secret that Jews and many others had wrongful impressions of God, shown by the many times that Jesus says and does things contrary to the popular notions of the era.

It is no secret that there are many instances in the bible where people believe God is a hateful God, and these people assume parity with the notions and ideals of such a God - retribution, anger, blood sacrifice, burning children.

Yet God tells us plainly 'I told them to do none of these things'.

What you believe in is a distorted image of God; it is a view that God is less compassionate than a human can be. But from Jesus words, disregarding all else that was said before him; 'love your enemies'.

If he instructs this, then he also leads in this by example.

As for your first comment, religious titles and dogmas mean absolutely nothing when God judges according to hearts.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
smile! the devil sure as hell does not love everyone. and he sure as hell does not want humans to think that God would desire mercy instead of sacrifice. i spit you out, you doctrine of devils! go away from me, the Lord rebuke you for you desire the things of men and not the things of God.

Upvote 0