Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It ain't working any more, Liberals. All you're doing is re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. You can argue and debate and talk all you want, but nobody's listening any more. The people have moved on---you better catch up.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It ain't working any more, Liberals. All you're doing is re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. You can argue and debate and talk all you want, but nobody's listening any more. The people have moved on---you better catch up.
Just wait until the republicans take over and stop the spending :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It will be nice when they stop hiring government workers and freeze pay raises....I have a buddy who was in the military for just a few years and he got sick,not battle related. To this day, my taxes help to pay for his medical, medication and all the rest.....he even gets tax free shopping on base! Talk about entitlements! I cant when we trim welfare including the military leeches. Go republicans!

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just wait until the republicans take over and stop the spending :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It will be nice when they stop hiring government workers and freeze pay raises....I have a buddy who was in the military for just a few years and he got sick,not battle related. To this day, my taxes help to pay for his medical, medication and all the rest.....he even gets tax free shopping on base! Talk about entitlements! I cant when we trim welfare including the military leeches. Go republicans!

(yawn)

More leftist fear-mongering. It's not working any more, friend. Catch up.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What? You dont want spending cut? I thought you were conservative? I guess not....

Your provocation is cute, but it isn't working. Not biting, friend. ;)

Stick to the issues.

Upvote 0

chaz345

Dec 14, 2005
✟20,724.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Most of our tax money goes to infrastructure of some sort. Education, roads, public health, maintenance, ect.
Considering the amount we are taxed and the condition of those things you mention, I'd say the veracity of the assertion is very questionable.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

Stick to the issues.

Which issues? Rearranging deck chairs? Not listening to the other side? FYI, I am not your friend. The friends I choose don't hate others based on political ideology.

I want the republicans to win, and you don't believe me.... that is funny.

Upvote 0

Umaro

Senior Veteran
Dec 22, 2006
✟13,505.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

MrGoodBytes

Seeker for life, probably
Mar 4, 2006
✟22,772.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Stick to the issues.
You mean issues such as lowering taxes on the rich and the super-rich, which is almost universally agreed to benefit nobody except the rich and the super-rich? Sure, we could stick to that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lordbt

$
Feb 23, 2007
Mentor, Ohio
✟19,508.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
You mean issues such as lowering taxes on the rich and the super-rich, which is almost universally agreed to benefit nobody except the rich and the super-rich? Sure, we could stick to that.
If you want to make the case that the "rich and the super rich" have less rights to their property than everyone else, make it. If you want to make the case that you have some claim to the property of the "rich or the super rich" make that case as well.

Upvote 0