Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
this will be a place for me to pour out some of my spontaneous writing. Short stories that I just need to release....enjoy.

The War Journal
--------
February 5, 2017

Today was much easier than yesterday. My neighbors were much more quiet than usual...it always helps. Sometimes when they get too loud, my finger starts twitching, I just want to do it. Just one time should be enough to make them stop. Some people need to be put in their place sometime. I don't have to shoot, just show them the gun, maybe that will put them in line. I know I have to stop though, I'm not on the field anymore, things are different now. No more battle, no more blood, no more I.E.D.'s going off...no more friends dying. It's over now, I should be at peace...but I'm not. I don't know why but, I want to be back there. This life feels almost empty to me. I guess It's hard to leave the battlefield.

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
A Bright Future
--------------
Jane: "hey, give that back!"
Zack: "haha, nope! you have to catch me first!"

Zack ran behind a tree, laughing joyfully as Jane chased after him with the same joyful expression.

Jane: "ha! got you!"

Jane tackled Zack and took back her candy. She then playfully punched Zack in the arm.

Jane: "Never take my candy again!"
Zack: "Ow! that hurt,you're so mean!"

Zack began to rub his arm as a sad expression appeared on his face. After seeing it, Jane felt bad and hugged Zack in response.

Jane: "Aww, I'm sorry..."

Zack began to giggle as he responded.

Zack: "haha! you fell for it!"

He rolled on the floor in laughter as Jane jumped on him and playfully hit him.

Jane: "Oh you are so dead now!"

Zack continued to laugh as well as Jane as they rolled around happily. After a few minutes, they rested on the grass and watched the clouds roll by as they caught their breath. Zack then spoke up cheerfully.

Zack: "hey Jane?..."

Jane looked over and responded cheerfully.

Jane: "Yes?"
Zack: "When we grow up, can I marry you?"

Jane giggled when he said those words and then responded happily

Jane:"ummm...ok!"
Zack: "YAY!"

They both smiled at each other and blushed slightly. Then, with a smile, Jane spoke up.

Jane: "But only if you promise not to kiss me, kissing is so gross!"

Zack made a disgusted face as he responded

Zack:"Eww! no! I'm never going to kiss you!"

They both began turned to each other and began laughing.

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Happy
-----------
Xavier leaned on his balcony railing overlooking the beach, there he watched the water move back and forth along the coastline. The sound of the waves and sparse seagulls gave him a sense of peace. He found himself somewhat lost in a trance as he thought about the recent events in his life, trying to make sense of it all. Just then, Jasmine approached from behind holding a tray with a teapot and cups. Jasmine's white shawl danced through the wind as she approached Xavier with a sincere smile on her face. She set the tray down on the railing and then spoke up gently.

Jasmine:"hey...you ok?"

She made her way over to him and found her place under his arm as she embraced him from the side. Xavier turned his head and kissed her on the forehead as he wrapped his arm around. He then responded in a somewhat monotone voice.

Xavier:"yeah...just...thinking..."

A slight concerned look appeared on Jasmine's face as she heard his response.

Jasmine:"...about what?..."

Xavier gently rubbed his cheek against her head as he responded.

Xavier:"...about us...just everything I guess..."
Jasmine:"oh...what's wrong? tell me...I want to know..."
Xavier:"I'm just having a hard time believing it you know?...after everything we've been through, we are finally here...together....it just..."
Jasmine:"...doesn't feel real?"

Xavier sighed slightly before responding

Xavier:"...yeah..."

Jasmine gently kissed his cheek and gently caressed his hips as she responded gently

Jasmine:"I know...but it is real...and we don't have to worry anymore. All we have to do now is focus on enjoying our lives together, everyday, until we die....to treasure each moment and not have any regrets of a time that we could have missed..."

Xavier smiled after hearing that and looked down at her. Jasmine lifted her face and returned the smile before they gently rubbed noses and kissed softly. Xavier then gently caressed her face as he responded.

Xavier:"I love you"

Jasmine smiled and responded with her eyes closed as Xavier rubbed her cheek.

Jasmine:"I love you too"

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Identity
---------------

???:"did you think you could go on without me?"

???:"yes, I did. But it seems you don't know how to stay away"

???:"It's because I am a part of you, you can never be rid of me"

???:"I don't care, I wan't no more...that's not who I am"

???:"ha, don't make me laugh...you have never known who YOU really are. Until you find that out, then I can never leave"

???:"what do you want from me?"

???:"the same thing you want...peace."

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
this will be a place for me to pour out some of my spontaneous writing. Short stories that I just need to release....enjoy.

The War Journal
--------
February 5, 2017

Today was much easier than yesterday. My neighbors were much more quiet than usual...it always helps. Sometimes when they get too loud, my finger starts twitching, I just want to do it. Just one time should be enough to make them stop. Some people need to be put in their place sometime. I don't have to shoot, just show them the gun, maybe that will put them in line. I know I have to stop though, I'm not on the field anymore, things are different now. No more battle, no more blood, no more I.E.D.'s going off...no more friends dying. It's over now, I should be at peace...but I'm not. I don't know why but, I want to be back there. This life feels almost empty to me. I guess It's hard to leave the battlefield.

I like War Journal. I am fascinated by soldiers who return from war and how they cope with their daily life. Thank you for sharing this excerpt.

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I like War Journal. I am fascinated by soldiers who return from war and how they cope with their daily life. Thank you for sharing this excerpt.

thanks, I wrote it in tribute to soldiers to let them know that they are not alone.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
thanks, I wrote it in tribute to soldiers to let them know that they are not alone.
That is beautiful :) You should write more on soldiers, its a wonderful topic. You inspired me to write some more about soldiers.

Reactions: Senkaku
Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Home
------------
Evia was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for her and her son. Suddenly, the sound of the doorbell rang through the house. Evia turned her head with a slightly confused look on her face as no one would ever come around to her house at this time. She headed towards the door with her mind racing, sorting through who it could be. She thought to herself "well, it can't be Stephanie, she's at work right now." before reaching the door and looking through the peephole. Evia was ecstatic when her eyes fell upon the love of her life. Suddenly, she opened the door with such joy, crying tears of pure happiness. She responded with a deep joy as the door opened up.

Evia:"RICO!!!"

She lunged forward and grasped him tightly, not wanting to let go of him. Rico Grasped her in return and dropped his military bag as tears flowed down both of their faces.

Rico:"I'm home baby, I'm home."

Evia grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, pressing into him desperately. Their kiss was full of passion, love and comfort swirling together into a powerful moment. Evia squeezed him tightly and responded as tears flowed more.

Evia:"please don't go again."

Rico caressed her back as he held her and kissed her head as he spoke.

Rico:"No baby, it's over, I don't have to go anymore. I'm here to stay. From now on, it's just us."

Just then, their son ran to them as he heard his mother crying, shouting out loudly.

Kevin:"DADDY!!!!"

He started to cry against his father's leg as he squeezed him tightly. Rico held his son close to him in one hand as he held his wife in the other. He responded with joy and tears still flowing.

Rico:"I'm home buddy, Daddy's home now for good, Daddy's not going to leave again."

Kevin cried whole heartedly and struggled to get the words out of him as he cried out.

Kevin:"I missed you so much Daddy!"

Rico:"I did too buddy, Daddy missed you so much."

The family stood there in the doorway, hugging as tightly as they could. They were stuck in this moment and wanted it to last forever, because it was the moment they were a family again. The moment their home was complete again.

Upvote 0

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Happy
-----------
Xavier leaned on his balcony railing overlooking the beach, there he watched the water move back and forth along the coastline. The sound of the waves and sparse seagulls gave him a sense of peace. He found himself somewhat lost in a trance as he thought about the recent events in his life, trying to make sense of it all. Just then, Jasmine approached from behind holding a tray with a teapot and cups. Jasmine's white shawl danced through the wind as she approached Xavier with a sincere smile on her face. She set the tray down on the railing and then spoke up gently.

Jasmine:"hey...you ok?"

She made her way over to him and found her place under his arm as she embraced him from the side. Xavier turned his head and kissed her on the forehead as he wrapped his arm around. He then responded in a somewhat monotone voice.

Xavier:"yeah...just...thinking..."

A slight concerned look appeared on Jasmine's face as she heard his response.

Jasmine:"...about what?..."

Xavier gently rubbed his cheek against her head as he responded.

Xavier:"...about us...just everything I guess..."
Jasmine:"oh...what's wrong? tell me...I want to know..."
Xavier:"I'm just having a hard time believing it you know?...after everything we've been through, we are finally here...together....it just..."
Jasmine:"...doesn't feel real?"

Xavier sighed slightly before responding

Xavier:"...yeah..."

Jasmine gently kissed his cheek and gently caressed his hips as she responded gently

Jasmine:"I know...but it is real...and we don't have to worry anymore. All we have to do now is focus on enjoying our lives together, everyday, until we die....to treasure each moment and not have any regrets of a time that we could have missed..."

Xavier smiled after hearing that and looked down at her. Jasmine lifted her face and returned the smile before they gently rubbed noses and kissed softly. Xavier then gently caressed her face as he responded.

Xavier:"I love you"

Jasmine smiled and responded with her eyes closed as Xavier rubbed her cheek.

Jasmine:"I love you too"

whew...lol i was like bracing myself for an ending that goes like..."And he woke up and it was all a dream..." Lol good it wasn't :tearsofjoy:

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
whew...lol i was like bracing myself for an ending that goes like..."And he woke up and it was all a dream..." Lol good it wasn't :tearsofjoy:
oh, haha, yeah, not in this one. This was to represent that it was finally over, no more doubts, no more games, no more quessing, no more illusions...Just enjoying each others love for as long as it would last. What it would be like to find "the one" as they say.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums