CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So.. without further adieu...
The lego crime story, episode 1- Oh how the tables turn.
Little does desk jockey rayofsun know but as she brews the coffee forthe start of her day.. it will be a long one. Cur soon follows and relives the dispatcher, beginning her day as well. A little later detective tiggress stumbles in obviously low on sleep and high on caffeine. "Whoo here we go!" she shouts as she goes through the front door. Just outside Dzhess shakes her head as she gets her K9 unit ready for the day.
Then.. the silence breaks..
Gohar runs through the door and announces that First national Lego's (FNL)ATM is being robbed. Dzhess springs to action and takes off towards FNl. Not far behind is Drewski in his squad car. A little farther back edwards jumps into his squad car and revs the engine.. *vroom, vroom*" oh yeah!" Dzhess arrives on the scene to see two vandals attemptingto crack open the atm on North Brick avenue. She lets loose the dog and it pounces on Zatar and sends his sprawling to the floor. As the dog grawls, Dzhess applies the cuffs. Unfortunately.. in the ensuing struggle, the otherbandit, Aaron escape down the alley. Drewski arrives jsut in time to see him hop into a waiting sportscar. he gives chase. edwards arrives just in time to see Drewski turn the corner and gives chase as well. Cur notifies Aviation that a chopper is needed we have a high speed chase in progress! Almost imemditaely aviation responds and a chooper is in the air. The until now bored pilot, Austin does his best to keep the sports car in view. As they twist and turn and twist and turn- the sports car narely misses a street light and by it a pedestrian, mary, who drops her groceries as the gust of wind from the close call knocks her back. Sheraises her fist in anger and shouts "go get them!" Just as Drewski is closing in. Suddenly the driver, Donna, makes a sharp left turn towards the dock. and accelerates. Edwards notifies dispatch to warn maritime patrol they may need them. And just as expected the car skids to a stop and Drewski sees a lone seadoo take off. He notifies cur who then radios maritime patrol and the fast boat nautical, captained by Eyre closes in. Meanwhile, Drewski and Edwards search the local area in vain for the escaped bandit.. but to no avail. Eyre, using all her skill and maneuvering- capsizes the seadoo and forces Donna to capitulate. Crystal pulls her abaord the boat and hazelwings quickly slaps on the cuffs. They take her back to station, where Derrick, the jailer tosses her in the cell next to Zatar who is laying on one side mumbling "I'll never say pugs are ugly again, I'll never say pugs are ugly again, I'll.." Donan shotus to Derrick, hey get a detective down her.. I'm not cut out for this. Shari waltzes up "you rang?" I know where Aaron is.. you cut me a deal and I'll tell you"
"hmmm," shari says " I don't really like doing laundry..."
*Donna stares in disbelief.. then turns and stares at Zatar.. still mumbling.. then stares back at shari.. then back at Z.... "Fine deal!"
"Where?"
"347 double pip circle"
If he's there.. you're free. D, tell cur where I'm headed.. I'm going in
35 minutes later
*door flies open, shari is dragging a man kicking and screaming along the floor*
Aaron: "I was supposed to get away! This isn't fair! This ISN'T fair!!!"
*d releases Donna and tosses Aaron in the cell*
Aaron looks at Z.. you cannot do this to me! That's inhumane punsihment!
*the sound of the key engaging the lock in the door is the only reply...*
Just then Gohar walks in.. hey Ray, heard you had a long day..
ray: oh.. you wouldn't believe the things that happened today!

Tune in next time for episode two- the brickster appears....

Reactions: Dzhessika