Sky High. who's hot and who's not?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SuzQ

I'm.....Wonder Woman
Apr 8, 2004
Midwest
Visit site
✟11,417.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I'm old, so I went to see it because of Kurt Russell, LOL! Actually, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Wonder Woman when I was little. The original actress, Lynda Carter, played Principal Powers in Sky High, so that was a plus for me when I saw her in the commercials. My 14-year-old son really, really enjoyed the movie & could relate since he's starting high school in another month or so. I was also a huge fan of the comedy show "The Kids in the Hall", and two of the guys from that show were in the movie together (the Mad Scientist & the Sidekick Instructor). Way cool. :cool:

....Yes, the Warren Peace guy was a DEFINITE cutie, and I'm 34!! :sorry: I'm sure we'll see more of that actor as a result of this movie - he was really good (especially with the Chinese restaurant scene). I'm sure he'll be on the cover of Teen People, Tiger Beat, and others pretty quickly. LOL! It also took me about half-way through the movie to realize it was a metaphor for "War & Peace", since he's the product of a villian & a superhero. Duh!! LOL!

My son liked him because he was the only "cool" character in the movie-according to him, although he did love the "sidekicks".

Upvote 0

ShirleyTemple777

Apr 22, 2005
Oregon
✟9,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
SuzQ said:
I'm old, so I went to see it because of Kurt Russell, LOL! Actually, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Wonder Woman when I was little. The original actress, Lynda Carter, played Principal Powers in Sky High, so that was a plus for me when I saw her in the commercials. My 14-year-old son really, really enjoyed the movie & could relate since he's starting high school in another month or so. I was also a huge fan of the comedy show "The Kids in the Hall", and two of the guys from that show were in the movie together (the Mad Scientist & the Sidekick Instructor). Way cool. :cool:

....Yes, the Warren Peace guy was a DEFINITE cutie, and I'm 34!! :sorry: I'm sure we'll see more of that actor as a result of this movie - he was really good (especially with the Chinese restaurant scene). I'm sure he'll be on the cover of Teen People, Tiger Beat, and others pretty quickly. LOL! It also took me about half-way through the movie to realize it was a metaphor for "War & Peace", since he's the product of a villian & a superhero. Duh!! LOL!

My son liked him because he was the only "cool" character in the movie-according to him, although he did love the "sidekicks".

hey, My mom didn't see it, but she thinks that Kurt Russel is cute :)
She probably would have said the same things you have :)
She is about the same age as you , too :)

Upvote 0