✟8,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, everyone!
My name is Aaron and I greet you all from Tucson, Arizona in the southwest USA.
I moved here from Massachusetts with my wife Chris back in 2015. Both of us got sick of really cold weather along with the ice and snow. The coldest we experienced since moving here was a couple of winter mornings around 28 degrees (-3 C) while in the summer, highs have been as high as 114 (45 C)!
God bless all of you! :)

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, everyone!
I moved here from Massachusetts with my wife Chris back in 2015. Both of us got sick of really cold weather along with the ice and snow. The coldest we experienced since moving here was a couple of winter mornings around 28 degrees (-3 C) while in the summer, highs have been as high as 114 (45 C)!
Welcome :) I am glad you are here :)

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi, everyone!
Welcome to CF from New England...a bit jealous of your warm weather, I must admit.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi, everyone!
Welcome to Christian Forums, Aaron. I drove through Tucson once and someone honked at me for driving too slow. 114 is pretty warm. Up here in Reno we get the worst of both worlds, but the winters are milder than the ones I grew up with in Iowa.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AaronReed1962

Jan 31, 2018
Tucson
✟8,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF from New England...a bit jealous of your warm weather, I must admit.
Hi, Shoe -- The warm weather decided to take a break this week. Mornings have been chilly enough for a winter jacket, and will continue like that for at least another week. Thank God I don't live in northern Arizona. Temps up by the Grand Canyon and Navajo country often dip to the teens and 20s, and sometimes the single numbers, at night during the winter.

Upvote 0

AaronReed1962

Jan 31, 2018
Tucson
✟8,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF, glad you joined us!

Jealous too, we have a wind chill warning tonight of 25 to 35 below F. But I couldn't handle the 114F, dry heat my eye, not with all the sweating.
Haha, the dry heat is bearable up to 100. Above 100 it's too much. All in all it's preferable to the mid 90s in New Orleans. I visited New Orleans weeks before hurricane Katrina struck, and, walking one morning for just a mile, I felt like I was walking in soup... that I should've been swimming rather than walking; I was drenched! Can't stant high heat and humidity together.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2018-2-23_15-11-0.jpeg
Been through Tucson 4x in 2 years... not my fav. My dog and I drank the water and was sick for 2 weeks, once we settled in the desert for our trip we had to do a turn around as soon as we felt up to it. But this last trip found a great laundry--oh wait was that Tempe? lol Anyway... MA is a great state to be from. A brother and his wife live there, been up there a few times over the years..snow and not... but I need my iced tea (and they don't know what it is!) Nor do they have grits. ROFL anyway
upload_2018-2-23_15-13-7.jpeg

Upvote 0