• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Six Levels of Dialogue with God

Discussion in 'Christianity and World Religion' started by Daniel Alievsky, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Daniel Alievsky

Daniel Alievsky Junior Member

+1
    Judaism
    Married
    Dear Christians,
    I would like to show and discuss my article
    Six Levels of Dialogue with God
    Thank God and thank the translator, Michael Iazovsky, now this article is available in English.

The main idea is the symmetric structure, existing in all forms of our relations with God - the structure like menorah, consisting of 6 "symmetric branches". This structure is clearly described in Bible in Leviticus 26, and it is wonderful that this model allows to understand the ways to God of very different worldviews, including Christianity, Judaism, Eastern religions. For example, this structure allowed me to understand, what commandments of Bible are actual for Christians and why: it is almost exactly the levels 1, 2, 5, 6 of Dialog with God in this classification.

These ideas seem to be relatively new; I didn't find such a system in Jewish and Christian literature.

I hope these ideas can be useful for deeper understanding Bible and our way to God. I will be glad to any criticism, comments and ideas.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?