Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Six-Gun Sally Series​

Written By: Cameran Ben "Butch" Bowles​
Salvation
Upon the midnight barren sky. The untold stories of angelic battles and sanctified souls can get lost in theology, dogmatics, and traditions of man. How many times have we wondered where does this come from? Who has inspired such a work as this. Well, lets begin our story in the spiritual frontier. The town of Surrender was deeply engulfed in a demonic battle of pride, hatred, malice, and despair. The men and women of this town could not see nor hear the battle crys. However there was a lowly widow woman named Nancy. She was in her late sixites, autumn grey hair. She was a devote woman, she prayed daily, faithfully studied the scriptures, and most importantly repented of all her sins. She was poor and had limted resources, however she was contrite and content for she truly loves Jesus.
The forces of darkness that converged upon Surrender were relentless. The demonic hordes were lead by an ancient evil demoness from Babel. Astar and her pet Baph were wrecking havoc upon this town through all manner of sexual immorality, violence, anger, malice, selfishness, murder, disease and decay. The poor citizens were in utter devastation as her and her pet chomped and would bite at their heels. Many of the saints of God lived in this mountain town but few had true repentance and walked daily with Jesus. Nancy seeing and hearing the distress upon her hometown cried out to God. "Lord please by all that you hold dear, in the name of Jesus save us from this wicked foe who wars and feeds upon us. I plead the Blood of Christ over this city and over this town in Jesus's name. Amen!"
A feathered prayer of incense quickly rose to the heavenly realm. A decree was cast and a trumpet sounded. The incensed prayer quickly fell to Six-Gun Sally angel of The Living God Most High. Looking at Sally you see a frontier angel with a duster of many colors, a cowgirl hat incased in flame, a western style shirt with "The Cross of Christ" engraved. You see a gunbelt that comes down over her loins with "Truth" engraved. She had a chrome pistol in each holster with "Redemption" and "Peacemaker" engraved upon them. On her feet a pair of steel-toed dingo boots with "Gospel" engraved on each one. She sat upon the saddle of a marvelous looking horse encased in blueflame, his name was Bluefire, her trusted mount. Always accompanying her were twin leopards from birth one male named Brighteyes, and one female named Angeleyes. These magnificent cats have claws of steel and fangs of ivory. Their roar could be heard for many miles. As Sally received the feathered prayer she quickly whistled, before too long her and her entourage where streaking across the midnight sky.
Astar and Baph were making havoc at the local abortion clinic. People of all ages and for all different reasons were coming in to slaughter the innocent not knowing what they did. Astar was feeding herself silly on this pain and death. Baph, her pet was off and running around town causing every kind of lustful emotion and embrace, enticing the community at large. These men and women being enticed by their own lusts were quickly giving into these demonic influences. As a speckled goblin arrives with some unholy orders. The orders read: "Nancy, a saint of the most high is calling for immediate divine assistance. We here at Lucifer Inc. are extremly concerned that she may be of virtue and godliness we must dispatch her quickly, so she can no longer pray. Get to work. This comes directly from the CEO." Astar calls her pet, they begin to work unholy spells and demon rites. The town now incased in black orbs, has many more creatures from the abyss entering in. As Astar, Bamp, and her ungodly horde converge on Nancy. Nancy quickly recognizes three shady individuals coming towards her demanding money and threatening her with violence. She falls to her knees and exclaims "Dear Lord, please forgive them for they know not what they do! Save us JESUS!"
With the voice, with the shout of the archangel the lightening clashes and the thunder roars as Six-Gun Sally decends into Surrender. The demoness and all her cronies quickly realize that an angel has arrived in town. As Sally checks her six-guns she loads each pistol, upon each bullet is written 'Blood of Christ". The blue flames coming from Bluefire's nostrils give away her postion. From the east and from the west Brighteyes and Angeleyes take point upon the horde. "Stop!" cries Sally, "You can not take this woman this night, for her time has not yet come." Astar says "Me and my master were kicked out of heaven, what have we to do with you, angel of The Almighty. You can not take me in yet." Sally and Astar lock eyes neither one flinching or backing down. Sally's bellow can be heard in the distance "Maybe, maybe not but if you continue to destroy these little ones, you will be consumed in the brightness of Jesus Christ's coming." "Besides" Sally states matter of factly "Jesus decreed you can not have her, thus we are here."
Astar, Bamp, and her unheavenly horde all smirk as she proudly proclaims "We outnumber you a hundred to one." "Get em" Astar hisses. The entire horde and Bamp converge on Sally, Bluefire, Brighteyes, and Angeleyes. The twin leopards quickly take flanking postions gnashing and clawing at the vicious unclean army. Bluefire starts bucking like a bronco, his blue flamed aura filling the entire area, accompanied by the smell of azure rose. Sally does a summersault off her saddle and fires her 'Holy Bullets" into Bamp. With a evil hiss and flick of her wrist Astar fills the entire area with disease, decay, and death. The hideous poison quickly brings Sally and her pals to their knees. As they begin to cough and bleed from every part of their bodies. Astar raises her scythe weapon for the killing blow. When with Sally's last breath she cries "JESUS" with the voice, with the shout, with sound of the archangel the clouds of black orbs and decay give way to heavenly healing rain as the thunder clashes and the sky parts. Sally, and her trio encased in divine light are instantly healed, refreshed, and strengethened from their King Jesus.
Six-Gun Sally filled with righteous resolve stands up. Her proclaim is precise and well said "This town is delievered from you this day, now go your way and sin no more." With a evil smirk and a unwilling hiss Astar says "As I said before you have no power over me down here." "Keep it up and you will be imprisoned til your judgement." Sally demands "Move along." Back in the land of the living, Nancy notices the men no longer look on her with intent. Clearly they are unsure why they are here. Nancy exclaims 'Praise you Jesus! Thank you for your deliverance. Hey you three, do you guys believe in Jesus?" One of the men utters something intangible, the other says "Jesus, your crazy lady." The last one who's name is Willy doesn't say a word. "Let's get out of here." the other too say to each other. Nancy quickly realizes that the Holy Spirit is speaking to Willy. She says "Willy, will you also go?" All three glance at each other, they fall silent. One of the young men ask "Willy, do you know her?" "Not at all, never seen her before in my life. What gives lady?" asks Willy. Nancy looks Willy right in the eye and says 'Choose you this day, whom will you serve? The devil and his demons, or Jesus Christ and His holy angels?" Willy without even thinking proudly exclaims "Jesus, I have always believed in Jesus. I choose Jesus." His two buddies Eugene and Alexander start laughing hilariously. 'That's funny Willy, come on lets go." Eugene cracks a smile. Willy looks at his buddies and says "I am sorry guys I can't do this anymore. We have been robbing and hurting people. We have to stop or at least I do. My mom loves Jesus, I was raised in sunday school and I miss her." Alex looks him point blank in the face "So we can go find her." "Nah man, I can't introduce you guys to my mom she would freak." "So, what then you gonna kick it with this old lady? She gonna turn you in first chance she gets." states both the boys matter factly. Nancy says with all boldness "I promise right now before Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior that I will not turn any of you boys in if you promise to walk the straight and narrow right now."
Eugene and Alexander both say "We promise lady, we promise." Willy on the other hand does not utter a single word. The two other boys say "Come on lets go, I am hungry. I wanna get my serve on." Willy says "Nah, you guys go ahead." "All right man see you later." the boys say as they walk away. "Excuse me, Mam. How did you know my name?" Nancy with the kindest smile said "Jesus told me your name son, you know who Jesus is don't you?" "Yes Mam" he barly could get the words out. Tears started streaking down his face "I have done some bad things, very bad things. Jesus don't want me no more. He could never forgive me for what I have done." Nancy hugs Willy and says in his ear "Jesus came to seek and to save that which is lost, why don't you come and eat dinner with me this evening. You can stay at my house til we figure out how to get you out of this mess." Willy asks dumbfounded "Aren't you afraid I might hurt you?" "Hurt me, this is a miracle my boy. Do you not know that heaven rejoice's over one sinner that repents. That angel's cry for the repentant soul." Willy nods and they both start walking off in the midnight air.
Astar's face is angry and filled with hate. "Sally you had no right to hit Willy with that bullet." "I was aiming at your pet." Well what do you know the Lord works in mysterious ways don't He."

Last edited:

Fencepost

The Evangelist
Jan 27, 2012
Oolitic, IN
✟15,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Redemption
Six-Gun Sally felt confident that Astar would stay away for at least a spell. Sally, Bluefire, and the twin leopards quietly walked around Nancy's small humble residence. Willy and Nancy were sitting down to a comfortable meal, talking and exchanging glances. Nancy had her photo book out showing him her late husband Charles's photograph. "He pastored a church for 35 years?" asked Willy "Oh yes he was one heck of a preacher." Nancy stated with nostalgia "I remember back before we got married, the first time I saw him was right here in Surrender at the mountain man revival meeting." She paused for a moment deep in thought. "He was up there preaching he couldn't of been more than twenty-two years old." Nancy's eyes glistened as she shares her heart with Willy. "I was still a senior in high school he was so handsome, his mannerisms were so precise and timed. I remember him speaking of the prodigal son and how Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost. I was lost at that time Willy, I had never given my heart or my life to Christ. Sure I'd been to sunday school who hadn't." Nancy states rather bluntly. "I remember it like it was yesterday, Charles said if you don't pay attention to another word I say open them ears and hear this. There is no other name given under heaven, among the human race whereby we must be saved. For He is the only propitiation for our sin, there remaineth no other sacrifice." Charles echoed through the revival tent. 'He locked his eyes with my eyes. I'll never forget what he said "Won't you accept and give your life to Christ today, for the field is ripe, but the laborers are few." Nancy takes Willy's hand and says "I fell to my knees and accepted Christ right then and there, we were married 3 months later."
Sally was cleaning her angelic pistols listening to Nancy's story. "Oh yea you remember Charles, don't ya Angeleyes?" she sighs a moment "That beast Hypo-Kracken, I could never forget that battle. Had a stronghold on Charles up til he was twenty-one." Angeleyes purrs as Brighteyes lets out a muffled roar in unison. Bluefire perks his ears up for just a moment, then quietly falls back to sleep. Just as Sally was getting comfortable, Id walks in. Id, was a selfish demon who only thought of himself. Sally twirls her six guns as she places them back in their holster's. 'I wondered who'd show up first." she states rather dryly. Looking at Willy she begins to see divine light coming off him in waves. Angeleyes and Brighteyes quickly get up and growl showing their ivory teeth. 'Looks like you lost this round ole boy. Your services will no longer be required this evening." Sally says gleaming with a high beam smile from ear to ear. 'That's ok, Lucifer will be accusing him before the throne soon enough." Id reveals a sinster smirk as he walks out the cottage.
As the morning dew begins to form on the city of Surrender. Sally remembers fighting the stronghold Hypo-Kracken on Charles's life.
The Kracken the unseen titan of manking comes to the Valley of Serenity to wage war against a saint of the Most High God. Churches and all the people of the small town of Surrender ask "Lord, why can't everyone be like me? Why can't these people fear God correctly and walk upright?" The Kracken's unseen master Hypo is happily rideing his titan monster. Hypo knows this is what he likes to feed on. Thinks to himself, "Oh my this town looks delicious." A very small church in the city of Surrender asks Jesus "Lord please help us, the self-righteous seem ready to consume us?" "Lord God Almighty please help!" A trumpet sounds, a decree is cast. The Spirit of the Living God casts such a decree. Who in this frontier can save such a remant as these? A flash of light, a burst of thunder, and the quickening emerge's. Six-Gun Sally on her steed Bluefire appears knowing God Almighty has sent her to battle against an ancient foe from Babel. Angeleyes and Brighteyes, Sally's twin leopard cats appear to be following her always mindful of their next task.
As Sally and her heavenly trio decend into Surrender, Angeleyes looks at the Kracken. The Kracken smirks thinking "I am ten times your size cat." Bluefire's nostrils erupt blueflames as he snorts, slowly stomping his hoofs. Sally's words are peaceful yet stern. "Hypo you need to move along. The faithful have asked that you clear outta here." Hypo laughs "What? My time is not yet come angel of the Lord Most High!" Sally looks to the left and looks to the right, hands criss-crossed, one on each hilt. Sorry to say, your wrong boy." The King of Kings has decreed your demise after you hung him on a tree." Hypo-Kracken begins to wail and thrash around becoming violent. "You can't kick me outta heaven then force me into a cage." Sally looks him dead in the eye "Who said anything about a cage, Charles don't need you no more,?" As she looks at Charles's divine hue of heavenly light coming from his entire body. Hypo-Kracken starts throwing disease, decay, and pestilance at Sally and her holy trio. "Your gonna pay for that you angel of the Most High God." Sally, Bluefire, and the twins are wounded and suddenly surrounded by a hoard of vile creatures rising from the unforgotten imagination of the abyss. The four are out-numbered, out-gunned, out-matched. Hypo slowly gets off his unholy steed Kracken saying "Sally that all you got, your no match for my six-thousand years of hypocrisy, Your no match for my six-thousand years of pain, death, and illusion!" Hypo moves in for the killing blow.

With Sally's last breath, with her last plea she cries "JESUS!" with the voice with the shout of a archangel, the skies open, the heavens hear her cry. A all consuming rain begins to fall healing Sally, Bluefire, Angeleyes, and Brighteyes. All four rise up, staring hypocrisy down. Hypo quickly gets back on Kracken his unholy steed. Hypo begins to shake, he begins to tremble, he begins to quake in his unholy boots. Hypo knows his days are done, he knows that before him stands JESUS of NAZERETH! Sally pulls out her chrome pistols filled with holyfire she looks up to heaven. Jesus gives her a nod! Sally cries "Justice" Sally summersalts in the air as a array of shots ring out. And Hypo-Kracken is no more in the life of Charles the husband of Nancy. A satisfied smile crosses Sally's lips as she reminisces. Heavenly mana begins to fall in the unseen realm of spirit. 'It's time" states Sally with anticipation. Sally begins gathering enough mana for her and her animal trio to last the day. Bluefire is so happy he starts chomping down. Brighteyes and Angeleyes begin playfully ripping their mana apart throwing it up in the air and catching it as they play tag throughout Nancy's cottage. Angeleyes and Brighteyes look so happy as they play together.
Sally recalls one of her fondest memory's way back in time when she meet these too. The twins were just cubs then, barely able to stand. She remembers how these two had been caught in between a fierce tribal war. She thinks to herself, "Wow was it that long ago?" The two cubs lay dead she remembers thinking to herself. "That is such a shame." Then how the grief turned to happiness as a cherub comes running through the field praising the King of Kings, the Lord Most High, the Alpha and Omega. As the cherub touches the cubs, the heavenly child says "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them." Sally looks in amazement, she knows these winged cherubims are always before the face of Jesus. She has just never seen one out in the spirit world. As the cubs arise and look at Sally she hugs them with delight. The cherub asks 'Will you look after them then, Six-Gun Sally?" 'Oh yes most definitely, thank you." Sally exclaims full of joy. As the cherub flys off, Sally thinks to herself "Wow they are fast." In a instant the cherub is out of sight. As Sally finshes her daydream she exclaims "I was a youngin back then, and I am still learning, the Lord does work in mysterious ways doesn't He boys." Brighteyes lets loose a massive roar in full agreement, as Bluefire snorts and lets out a nicker.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fencepost

The Evangelist
Jan 27, 2012
Oolitic, IN
✟15,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Deliverance
Across the valley a council of old and distinguished familes dating back to the begining of mankind have a meeting in a desolate wilderness. They pull up in their fine automobiles and fancy Lincoln Town cars. They gather and discuss different political strategies and different ways on which to become more wealthy and more prominant. Many come from this country or from that one. There must be close to a thousand different familes gathered.

Slowly slipping into the room from nothiness a band of fallen angels makes their path through the banquet hall. The fallen angels tip their hats to one another as they pass by. The fallen angels smile at one another saying "Huh, I think we got this wrapped up real well. Seems to me won't be long now and then this world is gonna be ours again." The whole room suddenly claps in thunderous applause as the key speaker is done talking. Getting back into their fine automobiles the people involved in the banquet slowly depart one by one. Finally the janitor is the last one to go as he departs all the fallen angels quickly follow him. The janitor has another job you see he is a secret follower of one of the darkest arts known to man. He is a secret "cultist" and follows inhuman and grotesque practice's.

As the janitor walks home he is looking for someone to destroy. He finds Travis, a lone believer in Jesus walking, singing, and praising the Lord Most High. The janitor lets out a sinster scowl because he knows nothing delights his wicked master more than the blood of saints. The janitor says "Hey there! Wow, haven't seen a christian in sometime, come on into my cottage here and we can break bread together." The lone believer is like oh my word a godsend "I was sure getting thristy and hungry, Thank You Jesus!" As they are eatting and breaking bread together the janitor thinks to himself. "Hmm, how can I get this saint's guard down. I know my master will like this one much." Well, the janitor tries to poison him, tries to trick him into denying Jesus. Nothing seems to work so the unholy janitor or Monsterman, if you will, asks his dark hoarde of fallen angels "To take this saint down."

The fallen angels lock the door to the cottage and move in for the kill. The believer all of a sudden hears Jesus's voice "danger, danger." Travis smells the blood of the saints in this unholy cottage. He becomes terrified, scaried out of his skin. The janitor says "I am sorry saint of The Most High God, but you are not getting out of this cottage alive." Girt in the full armor of God and the love for the gospel of Jesus Christ. Travis cries out to his saviour "Lord Jesus please help me, they wanna kill me."

A feathered heavenly prayer falls upon Six-Gun Sally in Nancy's cottage. She quickly checks on Nancy and Willy, They are fast asleep. She lets out a whistle for Brighteyes and Angeleyes her devouted leopards on whom there is no spots. Lightning clashes and the thunder roars as Six-Gun Sally streaks across the midnight sky. She quickly arrives at the cottage of death. She in her steeltoed dingo boots kicks the door open. The fallen angels quickly surround her saying "You can't come in here this is our cottage." Sally stands tall "A saint of Jesus prayed a prayer and Jesus decreed you can not keep me out demon!" The fallen angels shoot glances one back at another. "Lucifer wants this one cause he has a plan to topple the Most High God, so we are keeping him." Sally quickly pulls her duster of many colors back behind her gun-hilts. Saying "That maybe want your master wants, but I am sorry to say I serve Jesus the Alpha and Omega and I can't leave here without His saint being freed."

The fallen angels quickly girt up all the vileness of their master's ways saying "We got ya out numbered twelve to one there is no way you can stop us." At the open door Bluefire's nostrils flare with blue-blinding light. Brighteyes and Angeleyes quickly enter the room, walking between Bluefires's hoofs and under his belly. Angeleyes locks on the twelve fallen angels and lets out a righteous hiss. Sally springs up on her saddle and says "This ones time has not yet come. Disperse or Brighteyes and Angeleyes will gnash at you with their ivory teeth." "Now what we have here is a failure to comunicate" says the lead fallen angel matter of factly. Amod size's up Sally, Bluefire, Brighteyes, and Angeleyes and thinks "hmm the odds are still in our favor."

Sally criss-crosses her hands and retrieve's "Redemption and Peacemaker" her chrome pistols from her gun belt. Angeleyes and Brighteyes begin to gnash at the array of fallen ones. Bluefire bucks his way through the doorframe causing all the fallen angels to fall like dominoe's backwards. Just as Monsterman moves in to kill Travis there is a knock at the door. "Who is it?" asks the janitor. "Police open up, we got an emergency call from Nancy over in Surrender says her son Travis is here and in danger." Travis lets out a cry "Help, help I am Travis." "Stand back were coming in!" shouts the sheriff as him and his deputy kick open the door.

"Freeze, where are your hands let me see them." crys out the two policeman. As the janitor and Travis are being questioned seperately. Amod and the other eleven demons realize they have lost this round as Sally, Bluefire and the twins hold their own against them. The Monsterman begins to sweat knowing that if they discover the remains of his other victims under the house he is going to prison for along time. Travis begins telling "How he had just meet this guy, and how he had invited him for dinner then tried to kill him." The janitor seems confused and states rather dryily "That he was just trying to help Travis and has no idea why the cops are there." Sheriff Thomas begins to smell the decaying corpse's under the house and calls for back-up. Monsterman is arrested and Travis is taken to his mom's home in Surrender as the Sheriff Department locks down the house.
Sally and her holy trio nestle in around Nancy's cottage. Bluefire and the twins seem on edge. Sally can sense it too and states "There is dark trouble brewing boys." Angeleyes cuddles up to Sally and purrs. Just as the four are resting heavy, Id walks in again. Brighteyes lets out a massive roar which puts Bluefire, Angeleyes and Sally on their feet lickity split. "Id, what are you upto?" asks Sally in no mood to commincate with him. "Just checking on Willy to see if I can get back in?" Sally glances over at Willy who is praying asking Jesus to come into his heart and make him brand new. Sally lets out a high-beam smile and says to Id "Access denied looks like your services still will not be required." "You go ahead and live it up while you can Sally but we both know Willy will backslide again." "Not this time, you do know that Jesus gave him a vision to save Travis from Amod's band?" "Yea am quite aware but regardless this cottage is standing in the way of progress and Lucifer INC. is gonna drag everyone out of here kicking and screaming." states Id with malice. "We will see about that Id." says Sally as she stares him down.
"Thanks, Deputy Carlson." says Travis as he enters his mother's house. "Take care mam." says the deputy to Nancy. As Travis enters the living room he notices Willy sitting at the table drinking coffee. "Hi, I am Travis" "Hi, I am Willy nice to see your ok." the two say back in forth. "Mom how did you know I was in trouble? That was close I thought I was done for" asks Travis. Nancy looks at Willy and says "Willy had a vision that woke him showing that you were in trouble. Was such a strong vision he told me a young man around his age named Travis was in trouble. I could tell he was talking about you so we called the police. Willy saw the address in his vision." "Wow!" states Travis shocked and begins to thank and glorify Jesus for His deliverance. "The Lord works in mysterious ways doesn't He mom?" "yes He does son." smiles Nancy looking over at Willy.

Upvote 0

Fencepost

The Evangelist
Jan 27, 2012
Oolitic, IN
✟15,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Justification
Rising from the depth of the abyss, a ghostly shape slowly assends into Nancy's home. Blackish flames that resemble death, decay, and disease slowly desend toward the residents. Unknown to them the creature begins summoning more, and more blackish flame orbs. Deep in the heart of the humble residence a mighty earthquake is heard, a horned beast begins to take shape, as the blackish orbs begin feeding it's shadow. Raceing across the cieling a blueflame burning hotter than hell itself can be seen. "Rawr!" Brighteyes and Angeleye's growl can be heard as they desend upon the ghostly shape. The ghostly shape quickly takes a defensive stance as it tries to parry their rapid claws of fury.

Sally atop Bluefire, jumps from her saddle upon the horned beast. Sally reaches for her left handed pistol, upon the chrome handle "Redemption" is clearly seen. She lets off a few holyfire rounds, sizeing up the huge horned beast. With one powerful lunge the beast sends Sally sprawling backward. Bluefire quickly fills the room with blueflame as he begins bucking wildly at the horned beast. As she reaches for her righthanded pistol, upon the chrome handle "Peacemaker" is legible. Incased in white flame, Sally quickly and maliously attacks the beast sending holyfire rounds into its torso. The beast's wounds begin to smoke wildly as the holyfire burns the unholy monster's skin. Brighteyes and Angeleyes quickly dispatch the strange ghostly shape, who was no match for their stealth and agilty. As the creature simply vanishs after their deathblow. Brighteyes and Angeleyes quickly run at full speed to Bluefire's side. The Horned menance breathes red fire upon all four heroes burning and singeing them very badly. Sally, Brighteyes, Angeleyes, and Bluefire now hurt press on knowing that if they can not dispatch this beast many innocent lives will be destroyed. With a desperate plea for help and guidence, Six-Gun Sally cries "JESUS!" As clouds begin to get heavy with rain, lightining desends from the heavens with a loud clash. The holy rain begins to fall burning the horned beast and healing the four heroes. As the beast screams in agony "The holiness of heaven itself will bring you to your knees demon." echoes Sally as she delievers a death blow. The beast disappears and the storm dies down as the stillness of calm sets in over the cottage.

As the mountain morning dew begins to form on the grass in front of the cottage. Willy awakes to the sound of frying eggs, potatoes and the aroma of toast. "Good morning Travis" says Willy. "Hi there, coffee is over there if ya want" states Travis. "Thanks" states Willy not sure what to say to Travis considering just a couple of nights ago he was going to rob his mom. Travis sensing the uneasy feeling states rather bluntly "Don't worry I know, my mom told me what happen. You can't let that ole past get ya down. Your a new creation don't you know? And to prove it to you, got you a job today if ya want it?" "A job?" asks Willy "Yea, you bet point me in the right direction." "Thanks, I gotta move Mr. Leland's cattle to his back forty today. I'll split the pay with you fifty-fifty" offers Travis to Willy. "I'd love too Travis but I never rode a horse before" flinchs Willy. "Oh? Thats ok you can ride Old Buck he can practially do everything but open and close the gate" laughs Travis as he sits a plate of eggs, potaoes, and toast in front of Willy.
"My mom is prolly still asleep but I told her I'd ask you if ya wanted to go." "Awesome thanks Travis, I really appeciate that you guys are helping me out." states Willy. "Helping you out? Heck I can't explain how it happened but your vision saved my life last night I think, and besides I need some help working on Mr. Leland's spread. He has the biggest ranch in this area and one hand, me." As the boys are chowing down they hear a honk out front. 'That's our ride, just bring the plate and coffee cup with ya. We will wash them when we get back later on." Travis tells Willy as both run out the house. "Hey boys" clamers Jack Leland "Jump on in." As they make the way out to Jack's place bluegrass gospel begins to play over the radio. "What a friend we have in Jesus" all three begin to sing as they make their way down the backroad out of Surrender.
Nancy awakens as the boys leave, she sees a plate of one egg, a few fries, a single piece of toast and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice on the table for her. The plate is covered in seran wrap with note that says "We went to Jack's place, be back later." As Nancy sets down to breakfast she notices the front door wide open. "Boys will be boys" she states matter factly as she closes the front door. She hopes that Willy and her boy Travis will become good friends because she knows both have a hard time making friends.
The morning mana begins to fall all around the cottage as Sally gathers what her and her trio will need for the day. Brighteyes playfully teases Bluefire as Angeleyes cuddles up to Sally. "You ok girl?" asks Sally as she notices a claw mark in Angeleyes's back. "Ouch we might wanna put something on that" looking through her saddle bag she pulls out some annonting oil. "Lord Jesus, please heal Angeleyes" she states as she applies the annointing oil to the wound. Instantly the wound is healed and Angeleyes licks Sally purring loudly like a kitten. A seraph angel appears, one of the heads tell Sally "Michael wants you to stay here for awhile and watch over Nancy, Travis, and Willy. He has a report that the stronghold of Astar is still in Surrender. For some reason Lucifer wants this area badly. When Michael hears more from Jesus he will dispatch your orders. Thank you Sally." The seraph quickly vanishs out of sight.
"Well were gonna need to fortify this area boys, you know what to do" announces Sally. Bluefire runs out of the house followed closely by Brighteyes. Sally pulls a small vial of holy water from her duster of many colors and spinkles some on Angeleyes's tail. Angeleyes starts fanning the inner parameter with her tail growling as she does. Bluefire comes streaking into the house carrying a olive branch. Brighteyes makes his way in with a mustard seed. Sally grinds up the olive branch and the mustard seed. Adds some holy water and then pours the entire contents around the outside of Nancy's cottage fortifying the outer wall. Sally then annoints the north, south, east, and west of the walls with her annointing oil and asks "Lord Jesus please fortify and annoint this wall that it may stand against the gates of hell." As she finshes a spiritual olive tree springs up around the entire house followed by a mustard plant inter woven into each tree stalk. "Thank you King Jesus." graciously anounces Sally.
Jack, Willy, and Travis pull up out front of Nancy's cottage. "Nice Job boys, awesome work thanks." says Mr. Leland "No, thank you Mr. Leland we appreciate the work." states Travis and Willy in unison. "This weekend I am gonna need to clear out the hayfields. Travis you think ya can show Willy how to run the swather?" "Oh yea no problem, can I run the bailer this time?" asks Travis. "You bet, your ready to give that old tractor a run" states Jack Leland with a shy smile. "Then we can haul all of the bails to the barn. Be about 3 days work boys." continues Mr. Leland "Ok sounds great" Travis and Willy both say as they get out of the truck and head inside.
As Jack Leland starts to drive away it has already begun to get dark. Amod and Id lurking from the shadows follow Jack Leland home. The stiring of anguish can be seen in the slumber of the old man as envisioned nightmares of pain creep into his subconcious and conscious. The demonic horde begins to attack, ripping and viciously biting at his heels as he runs for cover in the midnight air. From the western highlands a flash of blueflame surrounds the night sky as a mighty cat's roar is heard in the distance.

Sally, sit upon her saddle quickly grabs her duelwield pistols, loaded with holy salt rounds. As she begins blasting the demonic horde "You will not have this man's soul this night, back into the abyss you demons of darkness!" her fearsome battlecry bellows. As the fight insues Bluefire is stomping with his hoofs, as Brighteyes and Angeleyes claw through the horde with a righteous roar. Running for his life, the man collapses from fear and exhaustion. As the graven demon comes in for a killing blow, Sally springs from her saddle flying high into the cold sky. Incased in a blinding white flame, she cries "JESUS!" Her hands gripping tightly to her pistols she lets loose 18 shots from each gun fireing 36 holyfire rounds into the creature. As she lands atop the demon she springs backward uppercutting the demon with her pistols.

The broken silouttee of the creature disappears as quickly as it appeared. The remaining nightmares are either defeated or scattered due to the massacre of their commander. As Sally drapes the broken body of the old man across her mount a mighty thunder cloud can be heard as the heavenly rain begins to desend. Heavy drops hitting all around Bluefire, Brighteyes, Angeleyes, Sally, and the old man instantly heal and refresh them. Taking away all hunger, anger, malice, and fear. The rain of redemption completely restores them as they race off into the northern sky.
Jack Leland awakens from his slumber in a cold sweet. "Whoa! what a dream Lord. Thank you Jesus!" exclaims Jack. Amod and Id walk away from Jack's house defeated yet again. Jack Leland looks down at his floor in front of his bed and says "The Lord works in mysteriously ways doesn't He."

Upvote 0

Fencepost

The Evangelist
Jan 27, 2012
Oolitic, IN
✟15,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Sanctification
Astar, Bamp, Amod, and Id all take postions around Nancy's cottage. Thousands upon thousands of black orbs circle the house trying to break through the angelic defenses. The wall is completely impentrable as the forces of darkness throw all they can muster at it. Sally and her holy trio try to reinforce the wall where needed. The wall begins to shake and vibrate as a crack is formed in the center. "Get ready, the wall is breaking!" shouts Sally as Bluefire, Brighteyes and Angeleyes take a battle stance.
Nancy, Jack, Travis and Willy are sitting down to a nice homecooked meal. "Thank you so much Sally I haven't had a homecooked meal in a long time since Mary died last year." Jack's voice trails off almost in midsentence. "Well, I sure wish ya'd come over earlier, I like to cook for my boys. We always have left overs" Nancy announces. Willy ponders how much his life as changed these last six months as he has lived with Nancy and Travis working on Mr. Leland's ranch. A warm glow feels his heart as he hears Nancy say "My boys" and knowing that she means him.
There is a knock at the door. Travis gets up "Hi Travis" states Ronald Hamilton the landlord. "Come on in we are just having dinner, can I get you anything?" asks Travis. "No, no but thanks all the same. I am afraid I have some rather bad news for you and your mom" states Ronald rather dryly. "Oh?" Nancy asks rather astonished. "I am sorry Nancy but your gonna have to be out of here by the end of the week. Sorry I couldn't give you more notice but the cottage has sold and the new owner wants to move in right away." Hamilton says with a edgy tone. "I will reimburse
for your deposit and half a months rent. Here is the check. Now I need you out of here asap. No later than next week. You have seven days. I am sorry and good day" Mr. Hamilton stats as he walks out the door. "Ok thank you for the reimbursment, Jesus bless you Mr. Hamilton." Nancy says as Ronald closes the door. "Whoa, well how do you like that. Don't worry about it now boys enjoy your dinner the Lord will provide" Nancy states full of faith.
As Willy and Travis are doing the dishes Jack Leland goes over to Nancy and tells her rather quietly "I have that huge ranch house. I have been all alone there for over a year. Since Mary died it's just dreadful there always alone. Why don't you all move in there. You can have your own rooms, and I would absolutely love the company" Jack states with a sincere smile. "Well, let's ask the boys what they think." answers Nancy. "Hey boys can you come in here a sec?" Jack asks. "Sure, sure Mr. Leland what is it?" they ask. Jack starts off rather shyly as he states "I got that big place out there. I live all alone you boys help me run my ranch. You know I have no children of my own Mary being baron in all" Jack trails off. "Wow, Mr. Leland that would be great if it's ok with my mom and Willy" Travis says excited. "It's fine with me if it's ok with Nancy" Willy says flabergasted. Nancy looks around and smiles at Jack and says "Well I guess your gonna have some roomates Jack."
"Back into the abyss you unclean demons, Jesus rebuke you." yells Sally as wave after wave of demons and unclean enity's try to gain entrance to the house. Amod eyes Sally as he states "How long do you think you can resist Sally?" "Holy Jesus the forces are too much need assistance" prays Sally. Just as she finishes charriots and steads of fire converge on the cottage. A trumphet sounds as a heavenly angelic host surrounds the demons and unclean spirits. "Were outnumbered hundred to one" exclaims Id as he runs away. Amod sounds the retreat as Astar unwilling to give up her stronghold says "Wait, just wait a second come back." Astar's pet Bamp standing by her side begins to tremble. "All right Sally you won this round but I still ain't leaving Surrender" Astar stats rather briskly.
The heavenly angels greet each other with a holy kiss. "Thank you brothers and sisters" Sally says thankfully. "Wow your twin leopards have grown into the warriors they were always meant to be" states Gabriel. "Thank you so much Gabriel, they are my friends and family. Must be your good tutorials that taught me right" Sally answers. "Until we meet again Sister Sally, Jesus be with you always" Gabriel announces as he and his heavenly host light up the sky as they depart. "Good to see you again, I gotta go. Bye Sally" Jasper waves as she follows in her flaming charriot.
As the days pass Jack and Nancy become very close and a few months later get married. Travis gives the bride away and Willy is best man. Travis and Willy became the best of friends and their souls are knit together like David and Jonathan. They all four become one big happy family as the four heavenly beings continue to watch over them. Sally stands guard on the watchtower for the saints of The Most High God in her charge. This story is a work of fiction but perhaps, just perhaps this story has shown you how important the physical and the spiritual are as they coincide together. For the devil and his demons tremble at a single prayer from a man or woman of virtue and repentant heart. The angels are always ever present with you helping to defend you as Jesus commands them. Becareful to entertain strangers for some have entertained angels unaware. Be not faint of heart but be like Elijah when he saw a heavenly host of angels come to defend him and Elisha. For the battle is the Lord's and you are His handiwork. Praise Jesus, the only true and living Godhead, amen. The Lord works in mysterious ways doesn't He?

Upvote 0