Six feet apart...

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Where did that number come from?
100062929_2637880566452664_1033094704482222080_n.jpg
Nothing is a coincidence. All the 6’s they are using with this lockdown. Revelation 13:18-Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence

Benam

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2017
BC
✟678,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ridiculous nonsense. Around here we use "2 meters" (as does most of the world that isn't using the Imperial system) and with that your whole premise falls apart.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Ridiculous nonsense. Around here we use "2 meters" (as does most of the world that isn't using the Imperial system) and with that your whole premise falls apart.
Concept, seed, growth, birth,... this is just a growth of use... Maybe not for the rest of the world who uses metric, but for the American mind which does.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Benam

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2017
BC
✟678,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Down at one of the beaches around here they have signs up that say "keep one seal apart", and "keep two seagulls apart", and "keep an <insert sea animal here> apart", each with pictures of said animals. I'm sure somebody would find some way to make even that into evidence of a lockdown conspiracy.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
If any readers are inclined to take this seriously, I suggest you examine a sample of the posts made the person who started this thread - this should assist you in assessing their credibility.
For those who are totally involved in this, it is seriously dangerous to their behavior and attitude towards others. Mocking what others are totally involved in, is making light of something others live and die for. It takes small steps to make inroads. The path once mocked, is also the path that leads to opening up the channels for more. So while it doesn't seem to be any connection doesn't mean that it is nothing. For the suggestion to question my starting the thread and my credibility is slanderous and that is not nice, for which forgiveness is offered as I understand the basis for this.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,453.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mocking what others are totally involved in, is making light of something others live and die for.
Silly ideas deserve mockery - it is arguably a legitimate means of participating in public debate, when used appropriately.

For the suggestion to question my starting the thread and my credibility is slanderous and that is not nice, for which forgiveness is offered as I understand the basis for this.
All I have done is to invite readers to examine your posting history. If there is nothing embarrassing for them to find, why the concern?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If any readers are inclined to take this seriously, I suggest you examine a sample of the posts made the person who started this thread - this should assist you in assessing their credibility.

I've examined her posts very carefully. Although I don't agree with her on this point; I find her to be one of the most informative posters at CF. For this reason, I find this response to be particularly offensive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
All I have done is to invite readers to examine your posting history. If there is nothing embarrassing for them to find, why the concern?

Speaking of credibility, the posting history in this thread makes clear exactly what has been done.

• Agree
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,453.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've examined her posts very carefully. Although I don't agree with her on this point; I find her to be one of the most informative posters at CF. For this reason, I find this response to be particularly offensive.
Do you find this "informative" (post from visionary):

Did you notice the hand signal?
2020-04-29_7-29-12.jpg

Well?

• Informative
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic

2020-04-29_7-29-12.jpg

Well?
Does that mean it is already known, and either complacency has happened, or significant is lost?

• Agree
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

2020-04-29_7-29-12.jpg

Well?

...and this is relevant to the topic of this thread, how?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Tri Six

I heard a sound
As I went down
In the gutter
Under the crown

There I saw
A used ruler
Stuck on six
The inched cooler

I beheld ice
Chilled to the bone
A computer chip
With six's intone

I do wait
Upon my Lord
He shall destroy
The six's cord

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,453.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...and this is relevant to the topic of this thread, how?
It is very relevant to this thread. The initial post is, of course, both ridiculous and grossly irresponsible. The fact that the poster has a history of bizarre, irrational posts is entirely appropriate to bring up.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
It is very relevant to this thread. The initial post is, of course, both ridiculous and grossly irresponsible. The fact that the poster has a history of bizarre, irrational posts is entirely appropriate to bring up.
Censorship.. how appropriate for this discussion... Stay in the circle with two fingers up.. pick a side.

• Agree
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

No it's not relevant. It asked a rhetorical question. I was trying to be nice. It is a logical fallacy. It's type of ad hominem argument.

• Agree
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,453.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No it's not relevant. It asked a rhetorical question. I was trying to be nice. It is a logical fallacy. It's type of ad hominem argument.
It most certainly is not irrelevant and the readers should have enough wit to realize there is a difference between insulting someone, which I certainly did not do, and merely re-presenting their very own words.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0