Sister is in the hospital with lung cancer.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,069,314.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
No, she wasn't smoking, but has been exposed to a lot of second hand smoke where she lives, in addition to being exposed to some toxic chemicals.

Please pray for her to get good care and be healed. Please also pray for her cat, Cammie. (She is in a different state from me.) She says she has some neighbors in her apartment building looking after the cat, but I don't know how reliable they might be.

Also, my sister has a mental illness which has caused her to be alienated from all family except me - and I am the exception because of my faith, but also I do love her. Please pray for reconciliation. Thank you.

Introverted1293

Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟682,970.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
No, she wasn't smoking, but has been exposed to a lot of second hand smoke where she lives, in addition to being exposed to some toxic chemicals.

Please pray for her to get good care and be healed. Please also pray for her cat, Cammie. (She is in a different state from me.) She says she has some neighbors in her apartment building looking after the cat, but I don't know how reliable they might be.

Also, my sister has a mental illness which has caused her to be alienated from all family except me - and I am the exception because of my faith, but also I do love her. Please pray for reconciliation. Thank you.

God bless you for sticking by your sister. It is hard to be alienated from family.

Praying for her.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,069,314.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
God bless you for sticking by your sister. It is hard to be alienated from family.

Praying for her.
Thank you so much. I am surprised at how sad I feel, as she was not exactly user friendly - though at times in the past she has been. Love is to be unconditional anyway, and I have never stopped loving my sister

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟682,970.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much. I am surprised at how sad I feel, as she was not exactly user friendly - though at times in the past she has been. Love is to be unconditional anyway, and I have never stopped loving my sister

Your welcome.

And that is something that I need to remember. I will continue to pray for her.

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PizzaAddict

Jun 23, 2019
Krakow
✟11,331.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Can cure it with B17 or starve it without carbs since it feeds on carbs so like Keto diet. CBD oil is a thing aswell . Prayed hope she lives

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,069,314.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Can cure it with B17 or starve it without carbs since it feeds on carbs so like Keto diet. CBD oil is a thing aswell . Prayed hope she lives
I appreciate your input. I have always been into natural health helps, but not my sister. Lots of times I got her supplements and she just left them in a basket or something, though she acted like she would take them. No way she will give up carbs, I don't think. However, I will look into CBD oil and pray about it and pray that if it can help, she will take it.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LORD have mercy and heal LoricaLady's's sister. Reveal the salvation of your Son Jesus to her, to comfort her and to help her and to heal her, and restore her to health. LORD, if it be for her, may her sister get some safe approved CBD oil to use as natural medicine, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,069,314.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
PizzaAddict Update. So far it seems my sister will be willing to take B17, and CBD oil, also colloidal gold, and rose hips, once she gets out of the hospital. She still has so much faith in the doctors and is afraid to do anything they don't tell her to do. This is sad. They put her on antibiotics, but did they tell her she needs to get probitoics, much less provide them for her? She won't even take those w/o their permission (though she has agreed to talk to her doctor about them today) and, as you know, they already exist in our bodies, even in things like the right kinds of yogurt and so on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rachelm2535

May 29, 2018
Phoenix
✟10,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

It wouldn’t matter if she smoked lung cancer is so difficult to deal with for both the patient and the family who love and care for her. Adding mental illness to the mix is a tough one...but family should come together and I will be praying for reconciliation with you. -Rachel

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,069,314.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well my sister will be in the hospital a few more days due to a lung infection. She does not have lung cancer. I wondered why she said she had that before the biopsy report came in today. I shoulda known. She loves drama and is not into cherishing reality as we know it. As i said, she has a mental illness.

Thanks again for all the prayers everyone. Bless you, and I have prayed for you and yours too. The cat is evidently being very well cared for by a neighbor and friend.

Upvote 0

Rachelm2535

May 29, 2018
Phoenix
✟10,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well my sister will be in the hospital a few more days due to a lung infection. She does not have lung cancer. I wondered why she said she had that before the biopsy report came in today. I shoulda known. She loves drama and is not into cherishing reality as we know it. As i said, she has a mental illness.

Thanks again for all the prayers everyone. Bless you, and I have prayed for you and yours too. The cat is evidently being very well cared for by a neighbor and friend.
Praise God! I will continue praying for her and for you.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer request for LoricaLady's sister. Lord take care of her and heal her lungs from cancer , yes Lord also remove her mental illness, znd make her closer to her family members. Lord also bless her cat cammie. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0