Sinners! Does liberty exist (for you) without confession?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

I want your opinion on this:

Does liberty exist (for anyone) without confession?

For example, if I murder someone and lie about the murder, but then I confess the lie, is there liberty in the murder, because of the confession of the lie (since the two are related)?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Best friend

Aug 10, 2015
✟8,321.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They are many and diferent kinds of confessions, depends what Is accepted by each one,
And if it involves others, what it is their requirements,
A mute person? A suggestive
Person? A signaling ? A good
One, the self consiousness
Person and the inward conversation or silent and
Mendal confession.

Upvote 0

Best friend

Aug 10, 2015
✟8,321.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your right standing with God
Is Jesus Christ. Your peace
With God is Jesus Christ.
God requires only one
Obedience from you to
Believe in his SON Jesus
Christ. All of us may
disobeyed Jesus , and can
act like his enemies, but
Guess what, we are still
Under his BLOOD. Without
Confession we belong to Jesus.
The faith in our hart in him.
You don't go to Hell, perhaps
Punish for it and suffer here
On earth, when and if the
time comes. Deferent for
every one, never the same.

Upvote 0

Best friend

Aug 10, 2015
✟8,321.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I tend to confess my sin, the other person's sin as my own and my own . and forgive myself because God did .
You worry too much, over sensitivity can kill you, take
Away your peace, and trying
To have it back, going trough
Rituals, self center rightsneounesh, perhaps you
Did not even sin, you make
Manufacturing sin, because
We have , the confession.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
You worry too much, over sensitivity can kill you, take
Away your peace, and trying
To have it back, going trough
Rituals, self center rightsneounesh, perhaps you
Did not even sin, you make
Manufacturing sin, because
We have , the confession.

This relates to sharing in the sufferings of Christ, confessing sin dissolves the heaviness.

Upvote 0

Best friend

Aug 10, 2015
✟8,321.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This relates to sharing in the sufferings of Christ, confessing sin dissolves the heaviness.
That works for every one,
It has the same effect for all,
Whether or not you have, any
Kind of religion. It does not mean for a Christian that he
Is forgiven when he is
Confessing, how we feel it is
Relevant, but to what?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would say you need to not cover up a sin, on purpose. But it may be wise not to openly confess all details.

But . . . even if it might not be wise to openly confess to murder, you need to get corrected of whatever has made you able to do that murder. You need to become a new person in Jesus . . . a different person who is not a murderer and therefore not guilty of that past sin.

John says, "Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him." (1 John 3:15)

So, confessing details of your past actions is not the main thing. We need how our Father corrects us so we love, instead of hating. You need to be corrected of things which make you able to hate anyone.

We can murder people, by judging who is good enough for us to love. For one example, I consider . . . if I decide a woman is not good looking enough for me to love her, in a way I am killing her, by not including her in my life of loving. And, "of course", if I judge and condemn someone, like this, I do not really know how to love. So, I am murdering people from the love life we could have, by judging who is good enough, or somehow desirable enough, for me to love.

"For if you love those who love you, what reward have you?" (in Matthew 5:46)

So, I would say, confessing sin needs to be with the purpose of getting our Father's correction (Hebrews 12:4-11), so we find out how to love.

Reactions: Best friend
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are welcome, Best Friend. And I know your name does not mean you are a doggie!! lolololololololol

Yes, by the way, I think it is good for us to grow in Jesus and become the best friend any person could have, and always be ready to be a good friend for any person we are involved with . . . though it may be for only a moment; still, always be the best friend we can be for any person, at all . . . as an example and praying and caring for people, and in any involvement that God has us in.

And this is part of getting away from however we have sinned. We become new in Jesus, love persons instead of ego people.

And we get away from being so independent that we can't share with others and help each other. As we become loving like this, it is easier to stay clear of sin things.

Reactions: Best friend
Upvote 0

Best friend

Aug 10, 2015
✟8,321.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are welcome, Best Friend. And I know your name does not mean you are a doggie!! lolololololololol

Yes, by the way, I think it is good for us to grow in Jesus and become the best friend any person could have, and always be ready to be a good friend for any person we are involved with . . . though it may be for only a moment; still, always be the best friend we can be for any person, at all . . . as an example and praying and caring for people, and in any involvement that God has us in.

And this is part of getting away from however we have sinned. We become new in Jesus, love persons instead of ego people.

And we get away from being so independent that we can't share with others and help each other. As we become loving like this, it is easier to stay clear of sin things.
You open my mind with
Your best friend humor,
You make me laugh, also
Help me with the meaning
Of the scripture, love covers
a multitude of sins
Excellent , sugest something
to grow in our walk with
Jesus, like forget about
Your self, see how we can
Help someone with the
Faith, how to bring peace
To someone, else, excellent,
It is about Jesus first,
and our selfs, along the
Way, an extreme exable ,
Jesus is appreciate if I
Lead someone to the faith,
Even as a sinner, than been
Ego center, spent all the time
About my self, been a stuiard
Preserving and polishing my
Talent, instant of bringing
The profit(some new soul
To him) hope you agree,
I did say extreme example

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You open my mind with
Your best friend humor,
You make me laugh, also
G:):)D! Thank You, God; I appreciate You blessing Best Friend however You do :) and blessing him with his wife and whoever he is sharing with and ministering to.
Help me with the meaning
Of the scripture, love covers
a multitude of sins
amen, good scripture
Excellent , sugest something
to grow in our walk with
Jesus, like forget about
Your self,
Forget about your selfish self. But Jesus says to love others as ourselves. So, we do love ourselves, then. But we can learn from how we love ourselves and how God helps us and corrects us; this can help us to learn how to love others, I consider.

For one example, Jesus went through things of this life, so now He can feel for us and help us through things, by means of the grace which blessed Jesus through nicer and very hard things >

"For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin." (Hebrews 4:15)

So, I see He did not totally forget about himself, but now He uses His own experience to help Him feel for us and help us.

see how we can
Help someone with the
Faith, how to bring peace
To someone, else, excellent,
It is about Jesus first,
and our selfs, along the
Way, an extreme exable ,
It is extremely good to be a good example, in case this is what you mean, here >

"nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3)

This can be good for marriage . . . to lead a lady by good example. Whatever is required of a wife is also basically required of the husband, too . . . since both need to learn how to be submissive to Jesus. And we need each other. There are times when the head needs to submit to the body, somehow, as well as the body to the head, sensing and feeling for each other, taking care of each other. Where would the head be, if it did not have a body????? :) . . . in big trouble!! I see how God wants us to depend on each other, the way He has us trusting one another.

We help one another to find out how to love; in the close involvement of marriage we have a learning laboratory . . . for doing research to discover how to love.

Jesus is appreciate if I
Lead someone to the faith,
amen > appreciate our Father and Jesus, for how They use us to turn people "from the power of Satan to God" (Acts 26:18) > so souls become together with God Himself, personal with Him, even.
Even as a sinner, than been
Ego center, spent all the time
About my self, been a stuiard
Preserving and polishing my
Talent, instant of bringing
The profit(some new soul
To him) hope you agree,
I did say extreme example
It is good that we now realize we need to do things to love others . . . not just use them. And our own talent is so less than all the ability we discover in God's own love. In His love, He shares His own ability with us > "all things" (Ephesians 4:15) we can have in Jesus in us sharing His own with us.

God bless you, too, Good Friend :) good to see you :)

Bill

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
That works for every one,
It has the same effect for all,
Whether or not you have, any
Kind of religion. It does not mean for a Christian that he
Is forgiven when he is
Confessing, how we feel it is
Relevant, but to what?

Depends on life experience and individual calling.

Upvote 0

Best friend

Aug 10, 2015
✟8,321.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
com7fy8 I like your
"forget about your
selfish self" its not about
Ones Holiness, living to
serve the need to
maintain ones holiness.
Isolating ones self. Jesus
Was accused for stepping
Out of his maintainance of
His Holiness by the
Pharisees, he has no fear
of the effects of keeping
company with sinners
and the unclean, he
Must be one of them.
Dear brother, deception
and distortions know not
any borders. I don't need
To tell you something
You know. But they say
Distortions don't like
Clean and holy people.
(the Buddist believe
That too, if not we will
not have any Buddist).
(the yeast of the pharisees)

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Not to be annoying, but I was deliberately playing Devil's advocate for the purpose of evoking a conviction.

Would you have liberty (one way or the other _____) if you did not confess _____ _____?

How much a servant of the Devil or sin, would you be (give or take reason _____ _____ _____)?

Upvote 0