Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I hate to say it, mostly cause I am not sure it's true, but some are saying round the oil bidness that the holes are caused by fracking. Has anyone else heard that? Or do you think it is just the anti-oil folks blaming the oil companies again?
I am ducking now.
4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I hate to say it, mostly cause I am not sure it's true, but some are saying round the oil bidness that the holes are caused by fracking. Has anyone else heard that? Or do you think it is just the anti-oil folks blaming the oil companies again?
I am ducking now.
4chsmu1.gif

I dunno.:scratch: I guess they could be caused by any number of things. Fracking has been blamed for many earth changes from earthquakes to sink holes. Most accusations lie in water. But the do use a lot of water in fracking don't they?

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I dunno.:scratch: I guess they could be caused by any number of things. Fracking has been blamed for many earth changes from earthquakes to sink holes. Most accusations lie in water. But the do use a lot of water in fracking don't they?
Yes mam they do, and it does have me scratching my head indeed wondering if there is any connection. I need to ask my brother what he thinks, he's been in the bidness his whole life. I am almost afraid to ask. Know what I mean?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes mam they do, and it does have me scratching my head indeed wondering if there is any connection. I need to ask my brother what he thinks, he's been in the bidness his whole life. I am almost afraid to ask. Know what I mean?

Yes I know what you mean. I would tread carefully.

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes I know what you mean. I would tread carefully.
When I talk to him I'll let ya'll know. But I can pretty much tell you he's going to say there is no connection. He'll just
tell me to
snapoutofit.gif

Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Instead of the silly science that we have, geologists should be looking at what happened before during and after the Flood to get all the answers to these "problems". To ignore the Flood ignores reality and you are forced to make up things to compensate.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Instead of the silly science that we have, geologists should be looking at what happened before during and after the Flood to get all the answers to these "problems". To ignore the Flood ignores reality and you are forced to make up things to compensate.

You are right. But scientists say the flood was a local event and not global. And most of the Christians believe scientists rather than God. Just imagine, if what you suggest here about the fountains of the deep opening, or caving in, and if you think about the world is going to be destroyed by fire, and that there is magma underneath our feet, what could happen if the magma could find it's way up through these fountains of the deep . I told you, the scene in my mind thinking of your suggestion is wild; but, I have always thought the Flood of Noah's day was more horrible than even I can think. And to think that the next destruction is promised to be much worse. I am willing to bet that the flood of Noah's day has not even crossed the mind of scientists/geologist of today. That is why they are scratching their heads with no solution to these things. Most of these holes are round. That is odd imho.

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I talk to him I'll let ya'll know. But I can pretty much tell you he's going to say there is no connection. He'll just
tell me to
snapoutofit.gif
Yeah typical male response , he's oh so smart and your just a dumb blonde. I have seen this many times and quite often it turns out the other way around , but Sshhhh don't tell him that because his male ego won't be able to handle it..lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah typical male response , he's oh so smart and your just a dumb blonde. I have seen this many times and quite often it turns out the other way around , but Sshhhh don't tell him that because his male ego won't be able to handle it..lol
That about sums it up, friend. Except I'm not blonde. hehe

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

On another thread today I learned of the Qattara Depression. this web site says it is the world's largest sink hole;
http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/2014-06-02/qattara-depression-maphead
I could not help but think of your posts about the flood of Noah's day causing the fountains of the deep to open up.

Reactions: zippy2
Upvote 0

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Chilling. So what, the whole earth may just cave in some day? Now there is a scary movie! wow!

Those graphics made alot of sense to me, though. It could very well be the main cause(I am no scientist). I want to read more about it...and what do they mean it is only the beginning? YIKES!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Chilling. So what, the whole earth may just cave in some day? Now there is a scary movie! wow!

Those graphics made alot of sense to me, though. It could very well be the main cause(I am no scientist). I want to read more about it...and what do they mean it is only the beginning? YIKES!
Yeah, agreed. You know what? Keras talks a lot about the coming CME that will desolate the Earth, especially in the Middle East. I wonder if he may have an opinion on this video. I will send him the link to this thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, agreed. You know what? Keras talks a lot about the coming CME that will desolate the Earth, especially in the Middle East. I wonder if he may have an opinion on this video. I will send him the link to this thread.
I would be interested in his opinion too.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟292,846.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, Handmaid. I watched the vid, I don't usually bother with that type of hyped up presentation, but it was informative.
We did have a sinkhole in my town of Thames, N.Z. ! It was caused by the underground mining in the 1800's!

The earth has slowed it's rotation? I don't think so! [to quote Al, Tim the toolman's friend] We would have to adjust all our clocks.
The sun is in a minimum activity period? Not my understanding, it is still in or has just passed Solar Cycle 24, a time of increased sunspots. In 2012, we had a lucky escape, as a big Coronal Mass Ejection passed in front of us.
Here is an article I wrote in 2013:
The Electrical Nature of the Universe
Conventional teaching is that the sun and stars obtain their energy by nuclear reaction, that is: atoms splitting to become a less complex elements, thereby releasing energy. However there are several things about that theory that cannot be explained, such as: how can this continuing reaction be controlled, so as not to totally explode? Why isn’t the sun just a dead ball of helium by now, or at least showing signs of degeneration? Why do the stars have coronas – something not associated with nuclear explosions?

The fact is that the stars consist of plasma, at least on their surface, which is a kind of fourth state of matter. On earth we are familiar with solid, liquid and gaseous forms of matter. Ice, water and steam are examples, but we witness lightning and can produce plasma effects in the laboratory, both are high energy states where electrons are so excited that they leave their atoms. Our sun is a huge ball of plasma, lacking electrons - it is actually an incredibly powerful positive charge, but free electrons are present in the solar system. This system is just like a capacitor and if anything bridges the gap between the sun and the planets, an electrical discharge can take place. Just the normal, cyclical sunspot activity does this and over 2012, we have seen many Coronal Mass Ejections, that fortunately have not been large or directed toward earth. A comet can trigger this effect, as demonstrated by comet Hale-Bopp, that caused the sun to be active for quite a while. CMEs occur when the suns magnetic field is interrupted – called a ‘Zenor breakdown’. This results in a tremendous release of energy and matter [superheated hydrogen plasma] is explosively thrown away to whatever direction the sun is facing at the time.
Our sun is at the centre of a heliosphere that reaches out way beyond Pluto and earth is an integral part of the system, with its own magnetic field. Our magnetic field, the Van Allen belt, protects us from most CMEs; just producing auroras and some radio interference. However, we have had the bad news that lately, there has been substantial reduction to; and even holes forming, in our magnetic shield.

The ancient prophet Isaiah 30:26-28; states that on the Day that the Lord takes action in His creation, to ‘sieve the nations for destruction…the sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness’. [brightness: is better translated as ‘strength’] This perfectly clear and understandable prophecy, tells us that a CME of unprecedented magnitude, directed straight at earth, will fulfill all the graphic, detailed prophecies of how the Lord resets our civilization – as He did once before, in the days of Noah. Reference: www.electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you so much Keras for your very informative article. That helps a lot. There are suppose to be a couple of comets coming close enough to see with binoculars this weekend from the South. Maybe you can see them where you are Keras.Comet 252P Linear is brightening very quickly. Look for it around March 21, 22.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟292,846.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much Keras for your very informative article. That helps a lot. There are suppose to be a couple of comets coming close enough to see with binoculars this weekend from the South. Maybe you can see them where you are Keras.Comet 252P Linear is brightening very quickly. Look for it around March 21, 22.
Yes. the Lord may well use a comet to trigger this CME that will reset our civilization. This will be so as most people can think what happened was just a natural event and can continue on in their unbelief of God.
But what will really trigger this sudden disaster, will be Iran attempting to fire a nuke at Israel. The Lord will make it explode on the launch pad, killing them instead. Psalms 7:12-15, Joel 3:4, Jeremiah 49:34-37, Obadiah 1:15

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes. the Lord may well use a comet to trigger this CME that will reset our civilization. This will be so as most people can think what happened was just a natural event and can continue on in their unbelief of God.
But what will really trigger this sudden disaster, will be Iran attempting to fire a nuke at Israel. The Lord will make it explode on the launch pad, killing them instead. Psalms 7:12-15, Joel 3:4, Jeremiah 49:34-37, Obadiah 1:15

I had the revelation of a nuke exploding on the launch pad just yesterday Keras. It is interesting that these comets are coming at Passover. I agree that people will look for a mundane explanation to explain away a work of God.If CME's are stressing the Earth in ways that causes earthquakes, sinkholes and other manifestations such as volcanic eruptions, science of course will not acknowledge God. In studying about the plagues of Egypt, there were many astronomical signs in the heavens during that time as well. The miracle is the timing. Of course man will not recognize it as such. But God will act to preserve His land.

Upvote 0