Jan 15, 2017
Heaven
✟28,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:hi:

Not sure if I'll be posting much as this forum doesn't seem that active, but it would be rude to lurk without an introduction!

So hello, goodbye , and wishing you good blessings.

:bye:

It can get quiet sometimes. I don't post that much either. But I do enjoy reading some of the people's thoughts and opinion as they share their life story and journey with God. Many are very insightful and enriching, and some appear to be very anointed.

There are many interesting members here, I must say. And I hope you will stay around and maybe you might find a friend or two that you could relate well.

Blessings! :)

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I haven’t made a big priority of posting in this section. But I’ve posted a few times. Hopefully I’ve helped or encouraged a few people to hang in there.

Hope to see all of you on the married page someday. Which is where I’ll be.

Goodbye.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I haven’t made a big priority of posting in this section. But I’ve posted a few times. Hopefully I’ve helped or encouraged a few people to hang in there.

Goodbye.
When is the wedding? ;)

Upvote 0
Jul 15, 2019
Los Angeles
✟15,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Since I have recently been called out for my different celibate life. Meaning not wanting to hug or date a lady. I have very little input to place in this singles thread. I have chosen to stay off the single thread and place my posts in a more intellectual thread.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I've been considering it for a while and now I think it's time for me to leave the forums. I've had enough of the general negativity and judgmental-ness in some parts and I need to get away from it. I apologize for my own negativity as of late, I have just been struggling a lot. I know that doesn't excuse the things I've said but, I hope you can all forgive me.

To those of you who have showed kindness to me and have been good friends to me, thank you so much; it's much appreciated. I don't know how long I'll be away, but since I want to keep talking with you I'll still be around in PMs (and maybe occasionally in my watched threads).

Just send me a PM if you ever want to talk; thanks for all the good times and I wish you all good luck with everything! You'll be in my prayers and God bless!

-Multi :purpleheart:

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I've been considering it for a while and now I think it's time for me to leave the forums. I've had enough of the general negativity and judgmental-ness in some parts and I need to get away from it. I apologize for my own negativity as of late, I have just been struggling a lot. I know that doesn't excuse the things I've said but, I hope you can all forgive me.

To those of you who have showed kindness to me and have been good friends to me, thank you so much; it's much appreciated. I don't know how long I'll be away, but since I want to keep talking with you I'll still be around in PMs (and maybe occasionally in my watched threads).

Just send me a PM if you ever want to talk; thanks for all the good times and I wish you all good luck with everything! You'll be in my prayers and God bless!

Good wishes!

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

I hope your time away is restful and the Lord restores your peace and removes your discomfort. I encourage you to immerse your spirit in things that edify. Hearing the word, worship music, and creativity.

I like to use essential oils in my environment for their calming effect. Tangerine is wonderful for cheeriness and Lavender is very tranquil. I use the Aura Cacia brand. You can find them on Amazon. A few drops in your room or on your bed is all it takes. Add some to a spray bottle with water and you’ll have an air freshener. :)

~Bella

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Awww. Miss Multi, don't go! :nooo:

It's going to suck not having you here so much anymore, but, you have your reasons. I am glad my fellow knightess will still be around in pm, however. :)

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well. This is goodbye.

I have a lot to be thankful for now because of this forum and the church it lead me to. I had an amazing time here, made several friends whom I cannot wait to see in Heaven, and I had a lot of help and emotional support during a dark time in my life. To the friends I have made here, especially in Singles, I am in debt to you.

However, as Robert Frost has said, "Nothing gold can stay." This forum has definitely changed since Donald Trump became the main focus of the website. Several regulars left and I am finding that this forum is no longer edifying me in a positive way. This was not an easy decision as I have debated it for months. Right now, I'm looking towards finally going to college after putting it off for a decade. I now have friends in real life and for the first time in years, I am feeling confident in achieving a normal life. It's time to move on.

I'm not going to cry because it's over. I'm going to smile because it happened. My four and a half years on CF were so much better than all the collective time I spent on all other forums combined. It's time to start focusing on real life as God has a plan for me. CF helped me realize that. I don't know where I'll be in the next few years but this time I can say with complete confidence that God will be there with me the whole way.

I love all of you so very much and I pray to God that He blesses you all very richly. I will never forget you guys as you will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you for your friendship, guidance, and support.

God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well. This is goodbye.

I have a lot to be thankful for now because of this forum and the church it lead me to. I had an amazing time here, made several friends whom I cannot wait to see in Heaven, and I had a lot of help and emotional support during a dark time in my life. To the friends I have made here, especially in Singles, I am in debt to you.

However, as Robert Frost has said, "Nothing gold can stay." This forum has definitely changed since Donald Trump became the main focus of the website. Several regulars left and I am finding that this forum is no longer edifying me in a positive way. This was not an easy decision as I have debated it for months. Right now, I'm looking towards finally going to college after putting it off for a decade. I now have friends in real life and for the first time in years, I am feeling confident in achieving a normal life. It's time to move on.

I'm not going to cry because it's over. I'm going to smile because it happened. My four and a half years on CF were so much better than all the collective time I spent on all other forums combined. It's time to start focusing on real life as God has a plan for me. CF helped me realize that. I don't know where I'll be in the next few years but this time I can say with complete confidence that God will be there with me the whole way.

I love all of you so very much and I pray to God that He blesses you all very richly. I will never forget you guys as you will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you for your friendship, guidance, and support.

God bless.

We'll miss you, but ...

Farewell, Rene. *salutes*

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

venksta

Jesus is humanity's most successful rebel.
May 12, 2004
Kingdom of God
✟78,824.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. Mostly a lurker. I'm an introvert, in real life and online. Hence being a member since May 12, 2004. XD
Mostly here to search for "gold" and "silver", so I can share it with others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi. Mostly a lurker. I'm an introvert, in real life and online. Hence being a member since May 12, 2004. XD
Mostly here to search for "gold" and "silver", so I can share it with others.

Hi @venksta! I'd say welcome to CF but since you're an oldie not a newbie I'll say....welcome to Singles :satisfied: I've been a member here since 2007 so you've been here longer than I have lol
I'm an introvert but it's easier for me to be myself and more...outgoing online.

Hope you're doing well!

Reactions: venksta
Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Goodbye.
Congratulations!

Upvote 0