Visit site
✟238,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
^You seemed to always go under my radar the entire time I've been posting here. I can't recall any times we've bumped into each other in threads or replied to one another's posts. Reminds me of a neutral country during WW2. Bye Switzerland. $$$$$$

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all!
I have come to say goodbye, I didn't wish to just disappear and leave you all wondering. I don't know if I'll be gone for a while or never come back. Thank you all for all the laughs, the discussions, and such. I will miss my time here but a new chapter of life is opening to me and I think it's time to move on. I will be starting a new job next week and I want to go after my passions again. I have also lost greatly while I have been here...since Mr.Spicy is on cf, and in order to heal more quickly, I think it's just time to move on. Thank you all for all of the encouragement, prayers, and laughs.
May the love of Christ abound richly in your hearts,
Traveler

Thank you for everything you have done for me especially, Traveler. And you have been a blessing to us with your pleasant demeanor, delightful and quick wit, and Godly but down-to-earth wisdom. I understand why you must go, but the rest of us have lost a good lady today. Take care.:angel:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
Jul 13, 2018
New Jersey
✟10,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi I’m new to the singles section here and I think a week or two new to the entire site. I introduced myself on the Mature Singles section here because I didn’t see this section and I wrote more about myself there. You can read my intro there or you don’t have to.

Anyway Hello Singles Section :)

This my third introduction I don’t why.

Upvote 0

LostInSpace777

Aug 13, 2018
Zagreb
✟8,004.00
Country
Croatia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello,

Considering my status at the moment I'm not sure do I belong to singles or not...but I do feel like a single more than anything else for now unfortunately...

Anyways, I am fresh here so bear with me if I post something that doesn't belong in a particular forum... :)

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

Considering my status at the moment I'm not sure do I belong to singles or not...but I do feel like a single more than anything else for now unfortunately...

Anyways, I am fresh here so bear with me if I post something that doesn't belong in a particular forum... :)
Welcome to singles! You are in the right place if you're not married.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I might not have much internet for a time, so I'll not be able to interact as much. I'm back at my home and I don't have internet or a very good data plan right now (hopefully I'll be able to work something out soon though), so for now I only get internet when I visit my relatives or when my brother lets me use his, Lol. I really enjoyed catching up and also getting to know everyone better here, and hopefully will be able to interact more soon if I can. :)
:hug: :hug: :hug: love all of you!
tenord.gif

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,564.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I might not have much internet for a time, so I'll not be able to interact as much. I'm back at my home and I don't have internet or a very good data plan right now (hopefully I'll be able to work something out soon though), so for now I only get internet when I visit my relatives or when my brother lets me use his, Lol. I really enjoyed catching up and also getting to know everyone better here, and hopefully will be able to interact more soon if I can. :)
:hug: :hug: :hug: love all of you! View attachment 239580
Take care Somber :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟326,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It was a true pleasure to get to know you:hug:

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I miss you already *sniff* lol see you soon!

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I hope you'll be back soon Somber. We'll miss you and we'll be glad to see you when you do come around. :hug: It was very nice talking with you.

Upvote 0