Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey, everyone! I've also been a member of CF for a while, and have been lurking most of the time. I'm loving the singles forums, I'm going to try to be better about posting more.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey, everyone! I've also been a member of CF for a while, and have been lurking most of the time. I'm loving the singles forums, I'm going to try to be better about posting more.

Hii @CoffeeClaw_1986! Welcome to our little corner of the forum. :satisfied: You need to start posting! We have a lot of good threads I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Hmm you have coffee in your username, does that mean you're a coffee lover like me? If so you'll fit right in. :D

Upvote 0

CoffeeClaw_1986

Taking one day at a time
Sep 26, 2016
Asheville, NC
Visit site
✟70,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hii @CoffeeClaw_1986! Welcome to our little corner of the forum. :satisfied: You need to start posting! We have a lot of good threads I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Hmm you have coffee in your username, does that mean you're a coffee lover like me? If so you'll fit right in. :D

Thanks for the welcome! I am a big coffee lover, and it's also part of my Xbox live gamer tag, so it fits me well.:wave:

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the welcome! I am a big coffee lover, and it's also part of my Xbox live gamer tag, so it fits me well.:wave:

You're welcome! :wave:

There are quite a few coffee lovers in this area of the forum. :D And probably Xbox users. I don't game, but I know others do. :sorry:

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It has been brought to my attention that discussion/debate is not as well-liked or appreciated here as it is for me, and so I am feeling the need to let myself out. I find it unfortunate that serious discussion cannot be handled in an adult manner here, and that too much disagreement causes people to cringe in such a way that serious discussion is not welcomed. I don't post outside of Singles basically ever and don't really have any interest in debate/discussion with randos. I just know I will not jive well in a place where we have to be careful that conversation is only kept to shallow talking about what we ate for dinner and who our latest fake crushes are. Not really interested in walking on eggshells all the time.

So with all that said, I have requested a 6-month ban from the site.

Peace.
It's not that members are tired of discussions and debates so much as that people are tired of fun threads being turned into an (endless and fruitless) back and forth debate.

People should be able to have fun, light hearted threads without walking into giant debates and having the thread derailed completely. There is a difference between arguing someone's points in a post and sharing your views on it and then having them reply and just agreeing to disagreeing if each person is strong in their opinion, than not acknowledging the fact that each person has different views and endlessly debating. Both the thread context and the fruitfulness of whatever debate you enter in need to be took into consideration.

These things almost always get heated or personal in some way or another aswell, and if you can honestly say you never take these things personal and respond in that manner I wouldn't believe you. I do too, we all do, we are all human.

Fellowship needs light-heartedness. People have so much struggles going on in their lives, the last thing many people want is to get bad vibes and bad feelings when entering threads.

I've been learning this my time here as I used to derail threads. Then I started to notice a theme of frustration among members when this sort of thing arised, and I corrected what I was doing. I am in no way calling you out or anything.

Anyway ultimately I am sorry to hear you feel this way and are leaving for a bit. Take care.

Upvote 0

alvin slu

Jan 2, 2018
Anytown USA
✟15,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. Bortsss here. I got my other account banned. But it wasn't for the reason that I should have been. Aaanyway. Life goes on. P.S. - Does anyone know how long Bortsss will be banned? I'm wondering if it was a perm or what. P.S.S. - I've been reading some Joel Osteen. And one of the things I'm taking away from his teachings is to always get out the best of people; no matter how rough around the edges they may seem to be. So hopefully this time around will be different. We'll see

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
GOOD AFTERNOON TO EVERYONE!
I AM A SINGLE PRINGLE WHO IS NOT READY TO MINGLE!

Just wanted to announce my presence here. This has been a Public Service Announcement. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheGoodLight

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2016
PA
✟411,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
GOOD AFTERNOON TO EVERYONE!
I AM A SINGLE PRINGLE WHO IS NOT READY TO MINGLE!

Just wanted to announce my presence here. This has been a Public Service Announcement. :p

Welcome Aboard!

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
giphy.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry to anyone I might have wronged or have been rude, mean, and/or ignorant to. I didn't mean it...I've tried being a good person, but she's probably gone forever.
I'm also sorry for being such a Debbie Downer lately. This black cloud above my head just won't go away...and probably never will.

To those who have shown love, affection, and might have even believed in me...thank you. Though words seem meaningless to me anymore, I still take them to heart and appreciate any sort of encouragement I might've received.

It's my time to go...but I'll remember you all.

Love,
~ Stephanie
aka
Squeakers

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,583.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry to anyone I might have wronged or have been rude, mean, and/or ignorant to. I didn't mean it...I've tried being a good person, but she's probably gone forever.
I'm also sorry for being such a Debbie Downer lately. This black cloud above my head just won't go away...and probably never will.

To those who have shown love, affection, and might have even believed in me...thank you. Though words seem meaningless to me anymore, I still take them to heart and appreciate any sort of encouragement I might've received.

It's my time to go...but I'll remember you all.

Love,
~ Stephanie
aka
Squeakers

Please take care, Squeakers. You will always be welcome back here any time if you change your mind. I know we all still pray that God will take care of you and bring you peace.

• Agree
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey all,

Just wanted to share that I am stepping away permanently. My faith is still strong so no changes there, I just feel like this is the right timing for it to happen. There are lots of great people here but still too many individual agendas. Those of you who I have talked to with any sort of regularity have other ways to contact me.

My hope and prayer is that you will find joy and fulfillment in Christ as that is what we were created for. You are all beautiful people with important stories, and you are all intimately known and loved by your Creator.

Take care,
-Paul

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,583.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey all,

Just wanted to share that I am stepping away permanently. My faith is still strong so no changes there, I just feel like this is the right timing for it to happen. There are lots of great people here but still too many individual agendas. Those of you who I have talked to with any sort of regularity have other ways to contact me.

My hope and prayer is that you will find joy and fulfillment in Christ as that is what we were created for. You are all beautiful people with important stories, and you are all intimately known and loved by your Creator.

Take care,
-Paul

Right on, Paulie. Take care. :)

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi all!
I have come to say goodbye, I didn't wish to just disappear and leave you all wondering. I don't know if I'll be gone for a while or never come back. Thank you all for all the laughs, the discussions, and such. I will miss my time here but a new chapter of life is opening to me and I think it's time to move on. I will be starting a new job next week and I want to go after my passions again. I have also lost greatly while I have been here...since Mr.Spicy is on cf, and in order to heal more quickly, I think it's just time to move on. Thank you all for all of the encouragement, prayers, and laughs.
May the love of Christ abound richly in your hearts,
Traveler

Upvote 0