Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm Christian & single & just looking to make friends so how can I join the club? Lol :-D

There is a whole single section that is very active, fun and laid back. Check it out under ministry>life stages>singles only. You must be 18 to post in there, fyi. :D

Upvote 0

ISeeWhat4U

Regular
Feb 11, 2013
Pennsylvania
✟7,684.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is a whole single section that is very active, fun and laid back. Check it out under ministry>life stages>singles only. You must be 18 to post in there, fyi. :D

Thanks for the info & the heads up...I'm 25 so I'm technically a seasoned member then haha. God bless my friend! :wave:

Upvote 0

Eannie Soul

Loving God will make You rich, not Money
Aug 26, 2016
Green Forest, Swayers
✟15,368.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey people

Been thinking about starting a singles club. I know we already have a section on here, but if your truly wanting to live a good life and have some fun. Join me. We're all in it together so, lets go for the ride.

count me in :heart::star::crossmark::warning::heavycheck::sohappy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elijah Ruthi

Oct 5, 2019
Nairobi
✟15,205.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hey people

Been thinking about starting a singles club. I know we already have a section on here, but if your truly wanting to live a good life and have some fun. Join me. We're all in it together so, lets go for the ride.

It's not only in single hood that one can have a good life and have fun but also in marriage you can enjoy life, for that was what God intended when He created Adam and Eve. He saw it wasn't right for a man to live a single life and He therefore created a helper for him.
Hey people

Upvote 0

Elijah Ruthi

Oct 5, 2019
Nairobi
✟15,205.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I think a singles group is a great idea. Some of us do not have the opportunity to meet other people to have conversations with.

Its good to socialize with others in order to exchange ideas. The group should have Godly motives.

Upvote 0

Elijah Ruthi

Oct 5, 2019
Nairobi
✟15,205.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm single and over 50. God may or may not have a husband for me. Only He knows. In the meantime, one can never have enough friends-male and female.

The word of God says that no one will lack a mate. Mostly we don't involve God in making our choice in choosing our life partners.

Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So am I the only one who thinks this [[being single]] sucks or is everyone of you lying?

18And the LORD God said, "It is not
good that man should be alone; I will
make him a helper comparable to him."

Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0