Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think a singles group is a great idea. Some of us do not have the opportunity to meet other people to have conversations with.

Yes, a singles group can be a good idea if your church has one or maybe one close by. :thumbsup:

Reactions: RuthD
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello. Im a christian single and find much fulfillment and purpose in life as a Follower of Christ that lives alone (except with my stuffed iguana that i got from mexico) . I believe in Gods purpose thru marriage, but i also believe he calls many to be Single . It wasnt until i TOTALLY surrendered my will to him that I became fulfilled in knowing HIS will is best for me. I do have some very dear friends which is absolutely important as well as serving God and Others. Fun hobbies and activities are a necessity too.

If anyone has some specific questions for becoming happier and more fulfilled in their christian single walk, im most available in private or in this open forum. David.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi! I'm 27, single, never been married and are looking for likeminded Christian fellowship.

Hi Brittany. You should be able to find some good fellowship in this FORUM, plus, you may want to look into larger local churches for those who have an established Singles Ministry so you can make friends while growing in God and serving him . I belong to a really neat one and we do some great activities and share from our hearts. It just takes a bit of assertiveness before you are so blessed by others in the same group.

Upvote 0

brittany111

Feb 18, 2012
TX
✟7,958.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi Brittany. You should be able to find some good fellowship in this FORUM, plus, you may want to look into larger local churches for those who have an established Singles Ministry so you can make friends while growing in God and serving him . I belong to a really neat one and we do some great activities and share from our hearts. It just takes a bit of assertiveness before you are so blessed by others in the same group.

Thanks for the welcome!

I have been a part of one of the largest churches in my town for three years. (This was not my primary reason for changing churches-but was a secondary one.) It has proved just as difficult in the larger church to find fellowship with young adults in the larger church as in the smaller one, as I serve in children's ministry where many of those who serve are much younger or older (grandparents and teens). I enjoy fellowshipping with my fellow servants of Christ but still desire fellowship with those who are closer to my age and understand the struggles of singles.

I'm sure that I will find good fellowship here! :)

Upvote 0

jaapottery

~Graphed in the vine~
Aug 19, 2012
Wester Drumlins
✟10,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi! I'm Jill, I'm 36 and divorced after 9 years. It's been so long sense I was single that I don't really know how to BE single. Hope I can meet some new christian friends. I live with 2 cats and my dog Daisy. I work crazy hours 6 days a week at the USPS and at church on the 7th. I must be nuts, even God rested on the 7th! Lol! I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

Upvote 0

loveabounds

Daughter of God
Mar 19, 2012
Western PA
✟15,765.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Hi! I'm Jill, I'm 36 and divorced after 9 years. It's been so long sense I was single that I don't really know how to BE single. Hope I can meet some new christian friends. I live with 2 cats and my dog Daisy. I work crazy hours 6 days a week at the USPS and at church on the 7th. I must be nuts, even God rested on the 7th! Lol! I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

Hi Jill!! Welcome to the group!!

And don't worry, we're all slightly nuts. You'll fit right in!! :)

God Bless You!!

Upvote 0