Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
First Name (if you want): Do not want, so I am mindfulzen
Children and/or pets: no

Favorite Color: Not sure, green I think, support sportsteams with yellow or red shirts only. Depends on what. Green eyes is nice, green shoes, no.
Favorite Food: KFC bucket of fried chicken legs with chilisuce.
Hobbies: Scripture, learning programming, cryptography. Biographic documentaries, archeological documentaries, the mafia, soccer, the US constitution, XXX, energytech, agritech, marketdriven solutions to the climatescare, etc.
Dislikes/pet peeves: Disonesty, weak people who manipulate for whatever reason

Ministry Involvement: None, Church of me, I guess
Bible Translation: The protestant one, the wrong one, given to ,me at my comfirmation around 30 years ago
Bible Verse(s): The golden rule
Hymns or other Christian songs: Erica Campbell POG, who killed Jesus, the question, and Eddie. Cece Winans with Believe for it, fire, worthy of it all, etc. Nice touch when she recites verses in her songs. some newsboys and other well known. Other than that it is much swedish

Interesting Factoid #1: Hardly been to church, last time was 10 years ago.
Interesting Factoid #2:Was extremely engaged in political discussions in the past. Top 3 contributor at various MSM commentsections for over a decade.
Interesting Factoid #3:Never had a job. Almost died as a kid, disabilitypension
Interesting Factoid #4:Did not speak for 10 years. cut all family except from parents
Interesting Factoid #5:My ex is the only one I talk to, after 10 years apart. Ended badly, with anger and hatred. But still we talk on the phone once every other month. Love and hate kept us together.