Midwest, usa
✟12,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello. Happy Easter to you. Grace and Peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ ;)
Hi. Thank you for the Easter wishes. Happy Easter to you too!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE WONDERFUL EASTER HOLIDAY.

Upvote 0

sarah0688

Jul 20, 2015
Midwest, usa
✟12,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
29 and single never been a date, never kissed a girl or anything yet. I have done some speed dating though but it didn't got well HA HA.
Hi, thanks for messaging me. Same with me but I never done speed dating lol.

Upvote 0

The_Gaurdian87

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia
✟24,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes that is so true. Are you shy and silent all the time? What are your hobbies?

I am shy and silent around girls when I first meet them and then open up after I get to know them a bit. Though I think I have done better in recent years in not being so silent and shy around people in general. Hobby wise, I am a bit of a nerd so I am into stuff like comic books/ graphics novels, video games, and the like. I am an aspiring filmmaker though and I listen to all kinds of music really and I like sports like basketball and football. I feel like my fanboyism of comics and geek culture might freak some folks out but it's not like I am obsessive or have like action figures and stuff around ha ha. You in the same boat like really shy around folks?

Upvote 0

sarah0688

Jul 20, 2015
Midwest, usa
✟12,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am shy and silent around girls when I first meet them and then open up after I get to know them a bit. Though I think I have done better in recent years in not being so silent and shy around people in general. Hobby wise, I am a bit of a nerd so I am into stuff like comic books/ graphics novels, video games, and the like. I am an aspiring filmmaker though and I listen to all kinds of music really and I like sports like basketball and football. I feel like my fanboyism of comics and geek culture might freak some folks out but it's not like I am obsessive or have like action figures and stuff around ha ha. You in the same boat like really shy around folks?
I'am always shy and silent, I do not talk a lot. I like to read and write my own song lyrics and poems. Football is cool. I do not know a lot of the rules though lol. I"am a girly girl.

Upvote 0

The_Gaurdian87

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia
✟24,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'am always shy and silent, I do not talk a lot. I like to read and write my own song lyrics and poems. Football is cool. I do not know a lot of the rules though lol. I"am a girly girl.

That's cool that you write your own songs and poems! I enjoy going to a coffee shop in my area that has open mic nights and hear people's poems, songs, and comedy acts. I like football and my NFL team is the eagles but I not gonna lie an say I know all the rules either lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The_Gaurdian87

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia
✟24,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am kind of a nerd too. I like to read comics and play video games just like you do.

And I've recently got into crafting. That's fun too.

That's cool! I read mostly Marvel and DC comics and the gaming systems I have are a PS4 Pro and Nintendo Switch. I also use to be obsessed with pokemon as a kid and collected the cards, watched the cartoon, and played the games on gameboy. Pokemon Go got me back into the franchise somewhat last summer and I occasionally still play it on my phone.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Screaming as in bossing people around and stuff or just screaming because stuff scares you? Ha

Screaming as in I'm crazy! I have 2 modes. On and Off. When I'm on I am screaming at the top of my lungs and when I'm off i'm silent and invisible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
29 and single never been a date, never kissed a girl or anything yet. I have done some speed dating though but it didn't got well HA HA.

Just curious, how come? And why didn't speed dating go well?

Upvote 0

The_Gaurdian87

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia
✟24,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just curious, how come? And why didn't speed dating go well?

The why is kind of a long story lol. I think the fear of rejection is the reason along with some other things. When I was in my teenage years, I struggled depression and low self esteem. I was bullied verbally and people that I thought were friends were among those people. When I had the guts to tell this girl I had been crushing on in high school that I liked her, she sent me a message on MySpace that was beyond cruel, basically saying I was ugly and a host of other extremely mean things.

So that was a moment that hit me hard and caused me to distance myself from people for a lot of years. In fact, I still don’t allow people to get to close to me nor do I let myself get to attached to the friends I do have in my life now.

I am aware of a few girls I have encountered here or there that may have liked me. But I never pursued anything just in case I misread the situation. As for the blind date stuff, it just seemed I was a good fit for any of the girls there. Which didn’t offend me because I wasn’t interested in any of them either.

If you seen the movie 40 Year Old Virgin and seen the speed dating scene from that movie, it was pretty much like that for me ha ha.

But ultimately, I just believe God will let me know when it’s the right time to take a leap of faith on a relationship!

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The why is kind of a long story lol. I think the fear of rejection is the reason along with some other things. When I was in my teenage years, I struggled depression and low self esteem. I was bullied verbally and people that I thought were friends were among those people. When I had the guts to tell this girl I had been crushing on in high school that I liked her, she sent me a message on MySpace that was beyond cruel, basically saying I was ugly and a host of other extremely mean things.

So that was a moment that hit me hard and caused me to distance myself from people for a lot of years. In fact, I still don’t allow people to get to close to me nor do I let myself get to attached to the friends I do have in my life now.

I am aware of a few girls I have encountered here or there that may have liked me. But I never pursued anything just in case I misread the situation. As for the blind date stuff, it just seemed I was a good fit for any of the girls there. Which didn’t offend me because I wasn’t interested in any of them either.

If you seen the movie 40 Year Old Virgin and seen the speed dating scene from that movie, it was pretty much like that for me ha ha.

But ultimately, I just believe God will let me know when it’s the right time to take a leap of faith on a relationship!

You know what, I didn't know that kind of thing happened to guys too. That was kind of my story as well bullied and called ugly, etc. It's funny because there have been a lot of times, now that I'm older (26) that it's been the exact opposite. People, men tell me I'm pretty even make assumptions that I'm a certain kind of way or get what I want because of being pretty. I'm treated better when I look a certain way, but I have never been good with guys. Especially not in person. I am very cold and closed off to guys that have asked me out in person, fear and anger at having been treated so bad for years. It's kinda funny cause it's like being two people.

I've seen the other side and anyone who hasn't been there isn't missing anything. Been to a club, been to a house party, have had premarital relationships, it felt pointless and empty. Didn't even enjoy the things I was doing to the point where other people could tell and thought I was weird.

A person can't be happy trying to do everything in the world and trying to live for God at the same time.

Anyway, it's interesting that there are people out there that have had similar experiences as myself. Glad that God has kept you from being like the world for this long. It's a blessing and makes you that much closer to making it into heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0