W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I need to learn some gospel/worship songs, so i thought i would start a thread to post songs with lyrics. Feel free to post a song that teaches, exhorts, comforts, and edifies.. God bless. :)

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I need to learn some gospel/worship songs, so i thought i would start a thread to post songs with lyrics. Feel free to post a song that teaches, exhorts, comforts, and edifies.. God bless. :)

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

This is beautiful. So clear and pure and lovely in its simplicity. Just a hint of a low-keyed instrument in the background...as if the words/lyrics were the sole reason for singing this song.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is beautiful. So clear and pure and lovely in its simplicity. Just a hint of a low-keyed instrument in the background...as if the words/lyrics were the sole reason for singing this song.
I like simple songs, they are easier to learn. :)

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
He Knows My Name by Maranatha Singers

This is sooooo beautiful......worship and adoration and thankfulness just infiltrate all throughout this precious song.

He really DOES know our names, including what our NEW name will be that we do not know yet.

Amen.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: W2L and Sam91
Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

"Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and upon those in the tomb, bestowing life!

Sorry I can't post the music.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Thank you for making this thread. I am adding this one to my you tube playlist. Thanks.

Praise the Lord, Hallelujah

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for making this thread. I am adding this one to my you tube playlist. Thanks.

Praise the Lord, Hallelujah
Thank you, and you're welcome. I love that song you posted, "because he lives i can face tomorrow."

Upvote 0