Since this entire forum is NOT christian....

Status
Not open for further replies.

timlamb

Senior Veteran
Feb 22, 2006
Entiat Washington
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Try unorthodox forums -your doctrine will fit there, in my opinion.
Yes, and try to be more understanding toward those who believe in the salvation of Jesus Christ but do not agree with you, you will see them again.

Upvote 0

s0journ3r

Sep 7, 2006
Louisiana
✟15,645.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
It's strange how she leaves the forum when she can no longer post non-Biblical teachings without anyone ever bringing them into question. However, now that we have people here who are doing just that, she decides to leave...but not until she brands the forum as "non-Christian" just because she can't have her way.

Truth prevails. :amen:

Yours truly in Christ,
sojourner

Upvote 0
A

Apollos1

It is a sad day when truth can not reach someone in error.

The gospel is God's only "power unto salvation". God can not save those who will not accept His word.

As much as I have disagreed with E39, I regret that she hazs not seen the truth. But her leaving (hmmm, really?) shall not deter me from proclaiming God's truth where it needs to be shouted!

I appreciate all here who stand against false doctrine - continue the battle!

Upvote 0

JMWHALEN

Nov 18, 2005
✟2,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It is a sad day when truth can not reach someone in error.

The gospel is God's only "power unto salvation". God can not save those who will not accept His word.

As much as I have disagreed with E39, I regret that she hazs not seen the truth. But her leaving (hmmm, really?) shall not deter me from proclaiming God's truth where it needs to be shouted!

I appreciate all here who stand against false doctrine - continue the battle!
And we will continue to expose the false doctrine of Polly and his kindergarten playmates. Sell your home yet, Polly(and your IRA, 401-K..........)? Luke 6:46?

In Christ,
John M. Whalen

Upvote 0

foundinHim

Jun 25, 2006
Missouri
✟15,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dearly beloved sister in Christ (((((eph3Nine)))))

As your sister, I need and want to let you know that you are needed here by those who are seeking to know the truth about "the church of God" (body of Christ Which He is the Head of).

"For we are members one of another" and when "one member suffer"s, "all the members suffer with it"...I know I have been discouraged by the hate, persecution, mocking, etc., but "think on these things"...the wicked and evil always comes to persecute those of us who "hath been accepted in the Beloved". They hated Christ first, so why should we expect anything to be different for us?! Liars can't stand the truth, know what I mean? "Speaking the truth in love" is "obedience to the faith", right?

We are not here to seek any man's approval...only God's. I know for myself, whenever I take my eyes off Christ, I find myself in trouble!

I know I've told you this before, but I thank God for you, and I could die happy tonight just because I found you again on-line in this forum...and to have finally found other members of the body of Christ here too, has brought such joy and peace to my otherwise lonely existence. Life on this earth is sometimes very hard to bear alone, ya' know?!

We are here for each other...to exhort, to edify, to comfort, to teach/share/learn, and most importantly, we know that we LOVE each other!!!

"found in Him"
Anne oxoxox

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is "the
mystery" of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Upvote 0

foundinHim

Jun 25, 2006
Missouri
✟15,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for Whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
And be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
That I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death; "

Upvote 0

JMWHALEN

Nov 18, 2005
✟2,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is "the mystery" of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

"Jesus meant it, though, we know, and anyone who does not obey Jesus is not going to inherit the kingdom of God, which is the kingdom of heaven, which is the kingdom of His Dear Son, which is the kingdom of Christ: which are all one and the same Kingdom. His Gospel includes water baptism of those who claim His name..............To know Jesus is to obey Jesus."
-yeshusavedme

Galatians chapter one: tick, tick, tick, tick........

"...anyone who does not obey Jesus is not going to inherit the kingdom of God...." -yeshusavedme

".....His Gospel includes water baptism of those who claim His name...." -yeshusavedme

In Christ,
John M. Whalen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.