Since Election Day Over 100 of 243 Dominion Employees on LinkedIn Have Deleted Their Profiles

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
lol. Funny you say this. I was just looking at doing a thread on Dominion software and how their "glitches" tend to favor Democrats. The latest one, even Snopes recognizes in Georgia. Well I will go back to listening to Steven Crowder who is covering the topic today. :)

Were 2,600 Uncounted Votes Found in Floyd County, Georgia?

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
lol. Funny you say this. I was just looking at doing a thread on Dominion software and how their "glitches" tend to favor Democrats. The latest one, even Snopes recognizes in Georgia. Well I will go back to listening to Steven Crowder who is covering the topic today. :)

Were 2,600 Uncounted Votes Found in Floyd County, Georgia?
At this point I don't ever want to hear anyone tell me that there is not enough evidence to investigate the results of the 2020 election when I could argue that there is exceptionally more evidence than the democrats needed to justify the Mueller investigation and Trump's impeachment.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What statement? I was pretty obviously making a guess.
Considering you have only made one statement on this thread it seems pretty obvious you know what statement I am talking about. So please don't try to deflect. It appears as though your "guess" was merely you stating that you did not like the article because it does not fit with your ideology therefore it must be dismissed without justification. In other words, "I don't like it so it must be false." Unless, of course, you would like to share the evidence which justifies your statement/"guess"?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Considering you have only made one statement on this thread it seems pretty obvious you know what statement I am talking about. So please don't try to deflect. It appears as though your "guess" was merely you stating that you did not like the article because it does not fit with your ideology therefore it must be dismissed without justification. In other words, "I don't like it so it must be false." Unless, of course, you would like to share the evidence which justifies your statement/"guess"?
Deflect? I stated outright that it was a guess. I didn’t say the article was false, to the contrary I gave a probable explanation for what the article presented! You sure did get heated over one comment. Chillax.

• Haha
Reactions: Vieste
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Probably because QAnon cultists are obsessed with them and spamming their inboxes.
Deflect? I stated outright that it was a guess. I didn’t say the article was false, to the contrary I gave a probable explanation for what the article presented! You sure did get heated over one comment. Chillax.
Nope, I don't see anywhere in there where you stated it was a guess. Wanna try again?

• Agree
Reactions: Vieste
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You said:
Probably because QAnon cultists are obsessed with them and spamming their inboxes.
So my question (that you refused to answer by deflection) was in regards to the justification of your probability. Due to your inability (or unwillingness) to provide any justification leads me to conclude that your "guess" is merely an unfounded and unjustified emotional outburst over a topic that threatened your ideology. Your ideology was threatened, therefore you felt personally threatened. I assert that your statement/"guess" was a defensive mechanism toward a perceived attack that contributed absolutely nothing of value to the thread.

I assure you that my intent is not to personally attack or insult you. I just ask that you respect the conversation by providing comments of value.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

My guess would be that perhaps those deleting their profiles may have thought that what they had posted on LinkedIn would be embarrassing in some way in reference to political ideology or their work or a combination of political ideology and what they do for a living? But that is just a guess.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My guess would be that perhaps those deleting their profiles may have thought that what they had posted on LinkedIn would be embarrassing in some way in reference to political ideology or their work or a combination of political ideology and what they do for a living? But that is just a guess.
Although the article doesn't state the motive for so many people to delete their accounts, the perception is that they are trying to cut disassociate themselves from the company to preserve their personal social reputation. The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is why they would delete their entire account as opposed to merely editing their account to remove only the information attaching them to Dominion?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nope, I don't see anywhere in there where you stated it was a guess. Wanna try again?
You left out the comment where I stated outright it was a guess. Maybe you can “try again” LOL.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes I think that’s quite possible as well. I do t know how LinkedIn works - if ypu only worked for a company temporarily would that also be a reason it’s not coming up? If so, that would be the likely answer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Although the article doesn't state the motive for so many people to delete their accounts, the perception is that they are trying to cut disassociate themselves from the company to preserve their personal social reputation. The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is why they would delete their entire account as opposed to merely editing their account to remove only the information attaching them to Dominion?
Did they delete their entire account though?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You said:
So my question (that you refused to answer by deflection) was in regards to the justification of your probability. Due to your inability (or unwillingness) to provide any justification leads me to conclude that your "guess" is merely an unfounded and unjustified emotional outburst over a topic that threatened your ideology. Your ideology was threatened, therefore you felt personally threatened. I assert that your statement/"guess" was a defensive mechanism toward a perceived attack that contributed absolutely nothing of value to the thread.

I assure you that my intent is not to personally attack or insult you. I just ask that you respect the conversation by providing comments of value.
All those words just to say my comment had no value, eh? And calling me defensive when you’re the one going on and on about my one sentence comment.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

What do you think "probably" means

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What do you think "probably" means
It is defined by Miriam Webster as
"
Definition of probably

: insofar as seems reasonably true, factual, or to be expected : without much doubt.

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All those words just to say my comment had no value, eh? And calling me defensive when you’re the one going on and on about my one sentence comment.
You now concede that your "guess" is a comment. Now we are getting somewhere. But without any justification, it has no value to the topic of this thread.

Upvote 0