✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Sin...

Might be taking a very grave risk or chance with your eternal life or soul, or be gambling with it, or playing Russian roulette with it, rolling the dice, or be playing with fire, etc, "maybe", etc, but all of us are also always doing this also, because none of us are sinlessly perfect, etc, and each time we sin we do this... I don't know how God is going to judge you, or me, or whomever, but messing around with any kind of sin could be taking a grave risk, possibly, etc...? I say "maybe" and "possibly", etc, because I don't know how God will judge you, or me or we or you or us, etc, but I just know that He will judge you/me/we/you/us... Sin also comes with consequences in this life, and whether or not those will carry over into or onto the next life, I do not know, because I don't know how God is going to judge you, most especially eternally, etc, but they (sin and sinning in this life) make for a miserable life in this life in the meantime, most of the time, etc...

But none of us knows how God is going to judge, only that He is going to, etc, He could hold one thing against one person, and not with another person, and vice-versa, and with more or less or different things, etc, and we don't know which one is which, not most especially eternally anyway, so I say it could be a gamble, or a risk, etc, sin might possibly be maybe, etc...

God Bless!

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sin...

Might be taking a very grave risk or chance with your eternal life or soul, or be gambling with it, or playing Russian roulette with it, rolling the dice, or be playing with fire, etc, "maybe", etc, but all of us are also always doing this also, because none of us are sinlessly perfect, etc, and each time we sin we do this... I don't know how God is going to judge you, or me, or whomever, but messing around with any kind of sin could be taking a grave risk, possibly, etc...? I say "maybe" and "possibly", etc, because I don't know how God will judge you, or me or we or you or us, etc, but I just know that He will judge you/me/we/you/us... Sin also comes with consequences in this life, and whether or not those will carry over into or onto the next life, I do not know, because I don't know how God is going to judge you, most especially eternally, etc, but they (sin and sinning in this life) make for a miserable life in this life in the meantime, most of the time, etc...

But none of us knows how God is going to judge, only that He is going to, etc, He could hold one thing against one person, and not with another person, and vice-versa, and with more or less or different things, etc, and we don't know which one is which, not most especially eternally anyway, so I say it could be a gamble, or a risk, etc, sin might possibly be maybe, etc...

God Bless!
The next life according to scripture will be the second coming of Jesus where the saved will be caught up to meet Him. We are also told in scripture there will be no more sin in Heaven or the New Earth. The sinners will burn up in the second death.

Revelations 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” Revelations 22:15

Revelations 21:27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

While the devil has deceived the whole world and has made many to believe it's okay to sin, we are no longer required to keep God's holy laws which defines sin 1 John 3:4 It's not what the bible teaches. We are known by God thorough our obedience

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

We have an Advocate through Jesus if we confess

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

True repentance means you are truly sorry for sinning and want to turn from those sins and walk in a path of righteousness. Jesus gives the the help of the Holy Spirit to help us obey God's commandments. John 14:15, Acts 5:32

God bless

• Winner
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟733,159.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

There are degrees of accountability when it comes to sin.

John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

God gives an increasing measure of light to people. The more light we experience the greater our responsibility to not sin. God was angry with Solomon because God had "appeared" to him twice, and his heart was unfaithful to God.

1Ki 11:9 And Jehovah was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned away from Jehovah, the God of Israel, who had appeared unto him twice,

Some people have little light, but God still has given them creation and their conscience.

Rom 1:20-22 For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity; that they may be without excuse: because that, knowing God, they glorified him not as God, neither gave thanks; but became vain in their reasonings, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Rom 2:15-16 in that they show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness therewith, and their thoughts one with another accusing or else excusing them); in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men, according to my gospel, by Jesus Christ.

The light that God gives, can be put out by sin. We can lose sight of God's grace. So we need to respect God.

1Ti 4:1-2 But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, through the hypocrisy of men that speak lies, branded in their own conscience as with a hot iron;

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Rom 6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I was trying to express the thoughts of the "middle ground" maybe, between those who say that "all sin 100% always absolutely 100% condemns you always", etc, and those who say, "it is only that you believe, or what you believe, and how you believe it, and sin matters never ever 100% really matters, or ever really ever condemns you ever at all, especially never eternally, as long as you just only believe it", etc, etc, etc...

Anyway, those two camps or crowds, etc, and as I have found recently, that the truth/Truth, as I have learned more about it, real Truth, always seems to somewhere in-between, that is the real Truth, Mercy, Justice, etc...

Among many other things, etc...

But trying to figure out how people will all each each one will be all equally be judged equally, or truly fairly, etc, especially eternally, etc, or in the very final Judgement, I give up on it, etc, and I leave that to God, etc...

And sometimes I wonder if that is wisdom on my part, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,041,802.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sin...

Sin is disobeying/rejecting/rebelling against God.
Because Adam disobeyed the command that he had heard God give to him, he, and all mankind after, became separated from God.

There is only one way to be reconciled to God and that is through Jesus, who died for sinners, Romans 5:8, shed his blood for the forgiveness of sin, Matthew 26:28, and lay down his life for the sheep, John 10:11.
Those who accept Jesus and what he did for them, and come to him, receive eternal life.
Those who hear the Good News and reject it, remain in their sin. It doesn't matter if they have lived fantastic and morally correct lives, if they have rejected God's salvation though Jesus they are sinners.
Those who accept Jesus, receive his love and eternal life and are filled with his Spirit also have new hearts, 2 Corinthians 5:15 and are made clean, 1 John 1:9 - this is being born again.
As Christians, we are not perfect, but I do not believe that anyone who knows just how much God has done for them will want, or choose, to sin against him and continue in a life of sin.
And if Jesus has died for our sins; he has died for them. If we abide, or live, IN Christ, we have forgiveness. When we meet God we will not be judged for our sin - because Jesus has taken it and we are in him.

So I don't believe that God "will hold one thing against one person, but not another" - he knows whether or not a person has accepted his Son, and that is all that's important.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Sin is disobeying/rejecting/rebelling against God.
Because Adam disobeyed the command that he had heard God give to him, he, and all mankind after, became separated from God.

There is only one way to be reconciled to God and that is through Jesus, who died for sinners, Romans 5:8, shed his blood for the forgiveness of sin, Matthew 26:28, and lay down his life for the sheep, John 10:11.
Those who accept Jesus and what he did for them, and come to him, receive eternal life.
Those who hear the Good News and reject it, remain in their sin. It doesn't matter if they have lived fantastic and morally correct lives, if they have rejected God's salvation though Jesus they are sinners.
Those who accept Jesus, receive his love and eternal life and are filled with his Spirit also have new hearts, 2 Corinthians 5:15 and are made clean, 1 John 1:9 - this is being born again.
As Christians, we are not perfect, but I do not believe that anyone who knows just how much God has done for them will want, or choose, to sin against him and continue in a life of sin.
And if Jesus has died for our sins; he has died for them. If we abide, or live, IN Christ, we have forgiveness. When we meet God we will not be judged for our sin - because Jesus has taken it and we are in him.

So I don't believe that God "will hold one thing against one person, but not another" - he knows whether or not a person has accepted his Son, and that is all that's important.
Didn't 100% fully agree with absolutely all of it, but an overall good post though, still some very good things in there, thanks and thank you...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sin...

God Bless!
The scriptural picture of our current relationship with God, as believers, is that of children with God as out Father.

God has chosen to relate to those whom come into His family as family (i.e. not as enemies). Sin and disobedience occurs in families ... and is, aptly, forgiven. Chastening and discipline also occur in families, ... but very rarely if ever, are children disowned by their parents.

God/Jesus has promised that those who come to Him will never be cast away (John 6:37-39). The task in families is to eliminate sin, ... as opposed to eliminating sinners ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,041,802.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Didn't 100% fully agree with absolutely all of it, but an overall good post though, still some very good things in there, thanks and thank you...

You're welcome
What didn't you agree with?

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I was trying to express the thoughts of the "middle ground" maybe, between those who say that "all sin 100% always absolutely 100% condemns you always", etc, and those who say, "it is only that you believe, or what you believe, and how you believe it, and sin matters never ever 100% really matters, or ever really ever condemns you ever at all, especially never eternally, as long as you just only believe it", etc, etc, etc...

Anyway, those two camps or crowds, etc, and as I have found recently, that the truth/Truth, as I have learned more about it, real Truth, always seems to somewhere in-between, that is the real Truth, Mercy, Justice, etc...

Among many other things, etc...

But trying to figure out how people will all each each one will be all equally be judged equally, or truly fairly, etc, especially eternally, etc, or in the very final Judgement, I give up on it, etc, and I leave that to God, etc...

And sometimes I wonder if that is wisdom on my part, etc...

God Bless!
According to scripture you are either with Jesus or against Him, there is no middle ground. Matthew 12:30 And we express our love to Jesus according to scripture through our obedience. John 14:15, John 15:10, 1 John 5:3, Exodus 20:6

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
According to scripture you are either with Jesus or against Him, there is no middle ground. Matthew 12:30 And we express our love to Jesus according to scripture through our obedience. John 14:15, John 15:10, 1 John 5:3, Exodus 20:6
Does it matter if other people think you are either with or not with Jesus, or not, etc...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spiritfilledjm

Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The only guarantee is that one repents and asks Christ to be their Lord and Savior. The Holy Spirit will then begin a work in their life that will guide them on the right path. Yes, we will still continue to sin but, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we will no longer live in sin but rather in Christ. By His grace, our sins will not be held against us because He took that judgement on the cross.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Does it matter if other people think you are either with or not with Jesus, or not, etc...?

God Bless!
If someone is teaching people about Jesus than yes it does matter. The devil is very powerful and according to scriptures deceives the majority. We need to follow scripture to see if what people are teaching lines up with God's Word. The bible teaches we will know people by their fruits and To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20. A little bit of truth sprinkled with lies is not following God's Word. So yes, when someone is teaching about God it is good to know whether they are either with Jesus or against Him. Jesus holds teachers to a higher standard as well. Matthew 5:19 God bless

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The only guarantee is that one repents and asks Christ to be their Lord and Savior. The Holy Spirit will then begin a work in their life that will guide them on the right path. Yes, we will still continue to sin but, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we will no longer live in sin but rather in Christ. By His grace, our sins will not be held against us because He took that judgement on the cross.

Jesus did not take the judgement away at the cross, we will still be judged according to scripture by our actions 2 Cor 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

With the great sacrifice of Jesus He died for our sins so we can be forgiven. I agree that with the help of the Holy Spirit we can live in Christ and obey but Jesus does not want us to live in preputial sin. If we stumble and fall we have an Advocate with Jesus but that is different than knowing the truth and and continuing in sin which there remains no more sacrifice Hebrews 10:26

One of the last verses in the Bible right before the Revelations of Jesus :

Revelations 22 12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

God bless

• Winner
Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus did not take the judgement away at the cross, we will still be judged according to scripture by our actions 2 Cor 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

With the great sacrifice of Jesus He died for our sins so we can be forgiven. I agree that with the help of the Holy Spirit we can live in Christ and obey but Jesus does not want us to live in preputial sin. If we stumble and fall we have an Advocate with Jesus but that is different than knowing the truth and and continuing in sin which there remains no more sacrifice Hebrews 10:26

One of the last verses in the Bible right before the Revelations of Jesus :

Revelations 22 12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

God bless

The subject of willfully sinning would be appropriate for another thread but I do agree with you there.

Maybe I should have worded it better. I did not mean that we will not experience the judgement of the great white throne, however, I do mean that those who genuinely believe will not experience the punishment of the unbelievers.

Upvote 0

EmethAlethia

Oct 5, 2014
✟28,633.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sin...
God Bless!

Joh 12:46 "I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness. 47 "If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 "He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.

God's word does not change for different people. It is the constant and it will be what is used to judge us, and it is what the lost who do not end up in heaven will use to judge God and see if He really was just, holy, righteous ... in all His judgments of us.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Rom 3:3 What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it? 4 May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written, "THAT YOU MAY BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR WORDS, AND PREVAIL WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED." 5 But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? The God who inflicts wrath is not unrighteous, is He? (I am speaking in human terms.) 6 May it never be! For otherwise, how will God judge the world?

The good news ... even if we choose to reject salvation, we will have the chance to judge God and state that He fell short on His end, and that we had no chance, so punishment of those who could do nothing else is as unjust as condemning a two month old child to death for choosing to dirty it's diapers. Of course that won't fly because the truth will be presented:

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21 For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

God seeks man, even writes everything into man's heart, even writes it clearly into creation. God makes sure every person ever born KNOWS Him. Then man responds, and God responds to man's response. Then man responds again, and God responds to his responses again. There is no one who will see hell and punishment who will ever be able to say that God did not do His part and that they had no choice. It will be proven that every person had a choice, and made one with full knowledge, not only of God, but of their consequences as well.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
So yes, when someone is teaching about God it is good to know whether they are either with Jesus or against Him.

And do you think you know this better than God...?

Our perspective is supposed to be different, etc...

Even behavior different because of this as well, etc...

True fruits of true repentance, etc...

When it is different because of this, etc...

Our perspective having to be, and being different, etc, etc, etc....

Jesus holds teachers to a higher standard as well. Matthew 5:19 God bless

God/Jesus knows how He made each one, and how He didn't make them all the same, and therefore this is all taken into account at the judgement, or when judging, for a truly fair, 100% totally just judgement, etc...

Sin can be a risk, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
And do you think you know this better than God...?

Our perspective is supposed to be different, etc...

Even behavior different because of this as well, etc...

True fruits of true repentance, etc...

When it is different because of this, etc...

Our perspective having to be, and being different, etc, etc, etc....

God/Jesus knows how He made each one, and how He didn't make them all the same, and therefore this is all taken into account at the judgement, or when judging, for a truly fair, 100% totally just judgement, etc...

Sin can be a risk, etc...

God Bless!
Not sure where I said I know better than God. I was quoting scripture so we can protect ourselves against the many false prophets the bible refences. Matthew 24:11.

The bible gives us many tools so we can protect ourselves. The disciples even told us Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? 2 Corinthians 13:5

It's very easy to follow God's Word and than to be led astray so we must examine ourselves daily to ensure our faith aligns with God's Word. This applies to me and to everyone. God bless

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Mark 10:26-31- "And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? (this is the heavy burdens you people place on men, etc) And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible with God. Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."

Matthew 19:25-30- "When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."

Luke 18:26-30- "And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved? And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee. And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting."

What you gave or give up for Jesus is important, but He also more greatly wants Mercy over and above Sacrifice, etc...

And those who have no mercy, receive their judgement without any Mercy from God, etc...

Am I not possibly speaking the truth, etc...?

About the judgement, or how God will judge, etc...? But also and/or by not knowing how God will judge also, etc...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Mark 10:26-31- "And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? (this is the heavy burdens you people place on men, etc) And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible with God. Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."

Matthew 19:25-30- "When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."

Luke 18:26-30- "And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved? And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee. And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting."

What you gave or give up for Jesus is important, but He also more greatly wants Mercy over and above Sacrifice, etc...

And those who have no mercy, receive their judgement without any Mercy from God, etc...

Am I not possibly speaking the truth, etc...?

About the judgement, or how God will judge, etc...? But also and/or by not knowing how God will judge also, etc...?

God Bless!
Or do you want me to make you a list of what I gave up for God, and maybe compare maybe, etc...?

However it does not depend solely on that, etc...

But and/or anyway...

God Bless!

Upvote 0