Simple Prayers To Jesus For Help With Mental Health Problems | Meditations On The Love Of Jesus Christ

Oliver Peers

Nov 24, 2022
England
✟15,276.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is become something of a running theme with me.

I wrote some more prayers long and short for help with mental health problems - incluing issues of addiction.

I don't really want to go into the ins and outs of my own situation.

Maybe suffice it to say: too much attempt at self-reliance for too long.

Here are 2 I wrote:

Pray For Healing From Past Traumas And Emotional Wounds

Dear Jesus, I seek healing from the pain of past traumas and emotional wounds. Please touch my heart and bring restoration. Heal the hurt and scars that have affected me deeply. I trust in your power to mend and bring wholeness. Amen.

‘He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.’ (Psalm 147:3)

Dear Jesus, I carry the burdens of past traumas and emotional wounds that have left deep scars within me. I acknowledge that these experiences have caused me pain, and I long for your healing touch to bring restoration to my wounded soul.

I lay before you the memories and emotions that still haunt me, asking for your divine intervention to mend the broken pieces within. I invite you into the depths of my heart, where the wounds reside, and I ask that you apply your healing balm to every hurt and every scar.

Please bring forth your divine love and compassion to soothe the pain and bring comfort to my inner being. Allow your divine light to shine upon the darkness that lingers, dispelling the shadows of my past and filling me with renewed hope.

I surrender my pain and bitterness to you, knowing that you are the ultimate healer. Strengthen me, dear Jesus, as I embark on this journey of healing, granting me the courage to face the past and embrace the path of forgiveness and wholeness.

Help me to release the weight of the past and embrace the freedom that comes from your transformative love. May the wounds of my past be transformed into a testimony of your grace and redemption.

Thank you, Lord, for your promise of healing and restoration. I trust in your power and mercy to bring complete healing to my heart, mind, and spirit. In your loving and compassionate name, I pray. Amen.

And:

Pray For Healing From Addiction And Destructive Patterns Of Behaviour

Dear Jesus, I need your help. Please heal me from addiction and the bad things I keep doing. Set me free and give me strength to make better choices. Thank you for your love and care. Amen

‘If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.’ (John 8:36)

Dear Jesus, I need your help. I’ve been struggling with addiction and doing things that I know are harmful to myself and others. I feel trapped and helpless.

But I believe in your power to bring healing and freedom. Please remove this addiction from my life and help me break free from these destructive patterns. Give me the strength and courage to make better choices each day.

I know that I can’t do this alone, so I ask for your guidance and support. Surround me with people who will encourage me and help me stay on the right path. Give me the wisdom to seek help and the humility to admit when I need it.

Jesus, I long for a fresh start and a new life. Help me to rebuild what has been broken and damaged by my actions. Restore my relationships and give me the opportunity to make amends where I’ve hurt others.

I’m grateful for your love and care, Jesus. Thank you for always being there for me, even when I’ve made mistakes. I trust in your power to heal me and guide me towards a healthier and happier life. In your name, I pray. Amen.

The page on my website is here - whatever: Simple Prayers To Jesus For Help With Mental Health Problems | Meditations On The Love Of Jesus Christ – Listen To the Bible! | King James Audio Bible | KJV | King James Version

Maybe it would be nice to talk with other Christians who have been in a similar place.

I can't be the only one.

I think it does take a lot to give up on trying to look strong.

I hope this message might make a difference to maybe even just one person feeling weak too - and a little ashamed of that.
Oliver

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Christ was here it was our Father which is in heaven then after Christ died and rose AMEN how did they pray? To the Father in JESUS name. Like our brothers said that name faith in that name healed this man. I would add always pray His word for His word is His will. Find what He said about your problem and pray HIS word knowing He heard you knowing HE will answer it for if God said it.. its done for His promises are YES and AMEN

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,060.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe it would be nice to talk with other Christians who have been in a similar place.

I can't be the only one.

I was born again at 13 but fell away from faith for eleven years.

My life was confusion and bondage from occult and drugs.

I was admitted to a psych ward and administered electro convulsive therapy which reduced me to a vegetable state.

But He was indwelling me - immovable - faithful - and gently called me back to my Christian roots.

This led to a life changing encounter with Him and being put back on the rails. Second chance prodigal son.

Seven years of prayer and healing followed before I was 'normal' again.

That was 45 years ago.

For me a key lesson was renouncing the wrong spirits influencing me, at source in His name.

Healing and deliverance was needed.

I waited 40 years before being able to be a voice for Him.

He is ever faithful and mighty to save.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0