Simple POLL -- is Bidens memory in question?

Is Bidens memory in question?

• yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • no

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • no opinion at this time

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A serious question to be asked
regarding one running for President.

It just seems from this man's remarks made on several different occasions --
seriously, leaves me and many others wondering?

If elected or if not,
Biden no matter what -- I wish him well.

Your comments regarding thread title would be appreciated.
Note -- not a Trump thread.
But, some can not hold themselves back.
Self control -- Self control.

M

Last edited:

JustRachel

He welcomed me back! <3
Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
Right here
✟325,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Some people make him out to be an idiot and stupid. I honestly believe he is having some age related issues and I feel bad for him. If he were elected, he could not do the job properly.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟323,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He may have early dementia but we don't really know that yet. They just want someone to fill the seat anyway as long as he can sign in what they're after is all. And if not and proved to be incompetent watch who they run for VP, that may be the one we're really stuck with.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He seems to be losing track of reality. I know the campaign trail is stressful, but so is the job that he wants.

My friends and I often say,
who would even want that job?
M

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Some people make him out to be an idiot and stupid. I honestly believe he is having some age related issues and I feel bad for him. If he were elected, he could not do the job properly.
As Dave was saying, the "people in the know" may be pointing towards the choice of the Vice Presidential nominee.

Even if Biden were to win election in November, could he complete his term in office? So who, then, would become the President? Think of the leading contenders. (shudder)

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A serious question to be asked
regarding one running for President.

It just seems from this man's remarks made on several different occasions --
seriously, leaves me and many others wondering?

If elected or if not,
Biden no matter what -- I wish him well.

Your comments regarding thread title would be appreciated.
Note -- not a Trump thread.
But, some can not hold themselves back.
Self control -- Self control.

M

Okay. Since you forced me to do it.

Attachments

• download (11).jpeg
    download (11).jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When did mental capacity become a qualification for someone campaigning for the presidency again? Is it because he's a Democrat? Should he switch parties and pretend he's not a liberal anymore? Well, this strategy did work out well for one of the presidential candidates in 2016. It worked out because despite being a lifelong Democrat, this particular candidate just switched parties and he was able to win over the majority of the Republican Party. It's amazing what that candidate has been able to get away with since he switched political parties. Maybe Biden should consider switching parties too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When did mental capacity become a qualification for someone campaigning for the presidency again? Is it because he's a Democrat? Should he switch parties and pretend to be conservative? I mean, this strategy did work out well for one of the presidential candidates in 2016. It worked out well because despite being a lifelong Democrat, this particular candidate just switched parties and he was able to win over the majority of the Republican Party. It's amazing what that candidate has been able to get away with since he switched political parties. Maybe Biden should consider switching parties too.

Have you never heard of someone switching parties?

Maybe it's more common than you think?

I've known many, many in my lifetime. None given grief over it like seen with Trump.

I know a 93 year old Lady that voted Democrat all her life until changing up and voting for Trump.
Good For Her.

And if they go the other way and are happy
Good For Them.

M

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
adultery, womanizing, and sexually groping women will become issues again too, like it was during the 8 years of Clinton's presidency.

Seems we've heard that somewhere?
Like 80 years ago.
M

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

If Trump and his supporters want to make "memory" an issue in this Presidential Election bring it on, but be careful what you wish for!

Actually, more involved than Trump and his supporters.

The whole world is wondering.

As seen on TV
a little lacking.

I wish the best for the guy.
Something the other side
apparently does not wish for Trump.

M

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Actually, more involved than Trump and his supporters.

The whole world is wondering.

As seen on TV
a little lacking.

I wish the best for the guy.
Something the other side
apparently does not wish for Trump.
M
In case "Mountainmanbob" hasn't noticed, the world is in the middle of a pandemic - Joe Biden's memory wouldn't rank in the top 100 of concerns!

Given that this President's approval rating has dropped 6% since he started his daily, nationally televised briefings from the White House, Trump supporters should be more concerned about the polls!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Given that this President's approval rating has dropped 6% since he started his daily, nationally televised briefings from the White House, Trump supporters should be more concerned about the polls!
As you know, I will still vote for Trump no matter how far those polls drop.

If the Country elects Biden to office all that will prove to me is the true condition of our Country.

I don't think the majority have slipped that far away.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think anyone can rise to the Office of VP and be intellectually lacking. Like him, hate him, he still has done what few others have been able to do. You have to give him that.

That being said, he sure is making consistent errors. I would think anyone in the public eye for almost half a century would have the interview sound bites down, and his facts straight. If I were helping him, I would put him on solely teleprompter speeches.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
{snip} His memory is questionable and he’s still better than Trump.

If Trump and his supporters want to make "memory" an issue in this Presidential Election bring it on, but be careful what you wish for!

According to the self-proclaimed "very stable genius" currently occupying the Oval Office...

Belgium is a beautiful city.

Paris, France is in Germany.

The noise from wind turbines causes cancer.

He boasted about building a border wall in Colorado (400 miles from the US/Mexican border).

He boasted about a border wall surrounding San Antonio (150 miles from the US/Mexican border).

And my personal favorite... the Continental Army took over airports during the Revolutionary War.

BTW, have you ever heard of the countries "Nipple" and "Button"?

The "very stable genius," who mentioned these two countries seems to be the only person alive who knows where these mysterious countries are located. IMO, anyone who loyally supports and defends this "very stable genius" seriously lacks the credibility to question the mental stability of Joe Biden.

As you can see, all of these examples of the fourth-grade intellect of the current occupant of the Oval Office are unpresidented and clearly demonstrate the mind of an old man who thinks much too highly of himself. His ego maybe YUGE, but he isn't "like really smart" and "a very stable genius" after all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0