Texas
✟7,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[I've been lead by the set-apart Spirit to share this. It's going to be a three part series to make for an easier read. My purpose given for this three part series is only to reveal truth and my next series will expose lies.This first thread is about Christ's sacrifice and resurrection, what it symbolizes, parallels, and its kinship.What was the purpose of Christ coming to earth who was the Word manifested in the flesh and the exact image of God?] (1 John 3:8) He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. [So what does satan's works convey versus Christ's works?] (Romans 6:23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. [ So why did Christ have to suffer and shed his blood?] (Leviticus 17:11) For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul. (Hebrews 9:22) And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. [But why did Christ have to give his life for us?] (Hebrews 9:15) And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. [So what sealed this covenant?] (Matthew 26:28) For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. (1 Peter 1:19) But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. [So now what are we that are sealed by this new covenant?] (Ephesians 2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. [So how are we justified in this new covenant?] (Romans 3:24;26) 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believes in Jesus.[So if we're justified by faith what about your law which is truth?] (Romans 3:31) Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. [So how is my faith in Christ a similitude, parallel, and kinship with Christ's sacrifice and resurrection?] (Romans 6:3-11) 3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 9 Knowing that Christ be raised from the dead dies no more; death has no more dominion over him. 10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he lives, he lives unto God. 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. [You see I became a living sacrifice yielding my heart to God, died to my own will and fully accepted God's will, sin and death have no claim or power over me for I'm made alive through belief in Christ whose Spirit lives in me. I pray you receive this in the spirit God bless you.] - Part 2 coming soon

• Winner
Reactions: pdudgeon