USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I'd like to show you a few traditional drawings I recently made of Silver the Hedgehog and his pet Normal Fly Chinon. I drew them in a chibi/cute style here and I like it!

Silver and Chinon.png

These were drawn using only pencil; I used to draw like that all the time but now I usually use pen for the outlines. I wanted to do something a little different this time.

I might make more drawings of chibi/cute Silver and Chinon soon, I'll share them in this thread if I do. Hope you enjoy them!

Silver belongs to Sega; Chinon belongs to me.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Took me an entire month to finish these for some reason, but here's some more!

Silver and Chinon 2.png

This time I used pen for the outlines as usual. I'm not sure if I'll make any more of these, we'll see. I hope you've enjoyed them. :)

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Took me an entire month to finish these for some reason, but here's some more!

View attachment 260763

This time I used pen for the outlines as usual. I'm not sure if I'll make any more of these, we'll see. I hope you've enjoyed them. :)

Great job on the drawings, Multis! :clap: Everything looks very clean, and the proportions and details turned out quite nice.

I just noticed the previous drawing you posted back in July as well, which looks incredible. :oldthumbsup: It's perfect: the background is nice and creative, the characters look great, the colors and line weights are well done, and the shading is awesome. Even though you may not work on additional Silver / Chinon drawings, I would love to see that shading style in any future drawings you do.

Thanks for sharing them. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Great job on the drawings, Multis! :clap: Everything looks very clean, and the proportions and details turned out quite nice.

I just noticed the previous drawing you posted back in July as well, which looks incredible. :oldthumbsup: It's perfect: the background is nice and creative, the characters look great, the colors and line weights are well done, and the shading is awesome. Even though you may not work on additional Silver / Chinon drawings, I would love to see that shading style in any future drawings you do.

Thanks for sharing them. :)
Aww thanks so much Anthony! I'm glad you like the drawings. :satisfied: I do like that style too, I should use it again sometime. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0