Lone Grove, Oklahoma
✟297.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't think it will be much longer. Of course no one actually knows either. Only God knows. The Bible tells of several things happening before he comes. In Matthew 24 it tells of several things to happen and then he will come. I read a thing about a chip that is suppose to be thought to be the mark of satan (666). You might want to look at it because it's very interesting. Makes you wonder how close we really are. It's under the mark of the beast. You'll have to type it in your search box to see if you can find it. If you don't let me know and I'll find the site name.
It will be something. Just waiting on him now.

Upvote 0

one 4 Christ

True happiness is serving The Lord!
Apr 7, 2005
✟673.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
waiting for him said:
I don't think it will be much longer. Of course no one actually knows either. Only God knows. The Bible tells of several things happening before he comes. In Matthew 24 it tells of several things to happen and then he will come. I read a thing about a chip that is suppose to be thought to be the mark of satan (666). You might want to look at it because it's very interesting. Makes you wonder how close we really are. It's under the mark of the beast. You'll have to type it in your search box to see if you can find it. If you don't let me know and I'll find the site name.
It will be something. Just waiting on him now.

Thanks for the info, and is this what your were referring to?
http://www.tldm.org/News4/MarkoftheBeast.htm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 19, 2004
Cleveland!
Visit site
✟105,849.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
one 4 Christ said:
Here is another sign:
My roommate, who is good friends with a meteorologist, said that he said that when the tsunami happened the earth wobbled.....:eek:
Isaiah 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2004
Cleveland!
Visit site
✟105,849.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

one 4 Christ

True happiness is serving The Lord!
Apr 7, 2005
✟673.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
My roommate told me that she happened to tune in the radio on the way to work to Christian Talk. They were saying that the end times is getting close because in some city they had a parade and was NOT alowed to use the float that had the words on it "Christmas" on it............
hmmm...not too far.....

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2004
Cleveland!
Visit site
✟105,849.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
purpleunicorn_Andi said:
how fast technology is moving... they already put micro chips in pets...probly won't be much longer when they'll be suggesting it for children...as a whay to keep track of them
that's been in the works for some time to prevent child abductions. They get the fear campaign going then insist on the need. It would also work to prevent identity theft. Stage is getting set.

Upvote 0