Signs in the heavens today - Nov 8, 2022 Election day in U.S.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
As I noted in this current events thread... see the connect with Rev 14:7 and Luke 21 and Genesis 1

Baby's blood red moon - abortion moon -- a reminder that God sees

(you really need to read that thread)

Gen 1:14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and they shall serve as signs and for seasons, and for days and years; 15 and they shall serve as lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 God made the two great lights,

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 people fainting from fear and the expectation of the things that are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

from: WATCH | Rare Election Eclipse: The blood moon lunar eclipse occurs Tuesday

"Election Day on Tuesday will be one for the record books. According to data scientist Tony Rice, this is the first total lunar eclipse to occur on election day as we know it, something that won't happen again until 2394. Everyone from coast to coast across the U.S. will have the opportunity to see a total lunar eclipse that occurs in the early morning hours on Tuesday, Nov. 8."
And of course Rev 14:6-7
6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven with an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation, tribe, language, and people; 7 and he said with a loud voice, “Fear God and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; worship Him who made the heaven and the earth, and sea and springs of waters.”

Last edited:

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Rev 14:7 and Gen 1 statements about sun and moon "for signs" -- are of interest

Of course we all know that there literally IS an "hour of his judgment has come" message going out.

Matt 24 and Luke 21 both predicts that signs will be present near the end of time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
And Lev 18 does say that certain things done by even a pagan nation -- will cause it to come under judgment "as a nation"

Lev 18
21 You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord. 22 You shall not sleep with a male as one sleeps with a female; it is an abomination..... 24 ‘Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these things the nations which I am driving out from you have become defiled. 25 For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments, and you shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the stranger who resides among you 27 (for the people of the land who were there before you did all these abominations, and the land has become defiled), 28 so that the land will not vomit you out should you defile it, as it has vomited out the nation which was there before you.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
did anyone get a chance to see it? i couldn't because it started to snow here overnight :( i was only able to see the moon before it got red

I saw it - and after it hit full stage -- clouds rolled in within an hour or so

But in fact - it looked a lot like this -- it is a pic from this morning.

AA13HqYb.img

Lunar eclipse November 8: How to watch the last 'blood moon' of 2022

The last blood red moon of 2022 - on election day - is now in full display as I look out my window this election day Nov 8, 2022 morning at 6 AM.

Gen 1:14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and they shall serve as signs and for seasons, and for days and years; 15 and they shall serve as lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 God made the two great lights,

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 people fainting from fear and the expectation of the things that are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

from: WATCH | Rare Election Eclipse: The blood moon lunar eclipse occurs Tuesday

"Election Day on Tuesday will be one for the record books. According to data scientist Tony Rice, this is the first total lunar eclipse to occur on election day as we know it, something that won't happen again until 2394. Everyone from coast to coast across the U.S. will have the opportunity to see a total lunar eclipse that occurs in the early morning hours on Tuesday, Nov. 8."​

That baby's-blood-red Moon hangs over the horizon like a great judgment day reminder - that God sees all the millions of babies crying out - like the blood of Able crying out from the ground. God sees and the Bible says "The hour of His judgment has come" Rev 14:7.

Those voting for more baby's blood to be shed, those voting to be ineffective, indecisive, unclear this day in opposition to baby's blood shed for the sake of politics , convenience, misguided loyalty - are "seen" by the Almighty Judge of mankind.

The Bible says there will be signs in the heavens in Luke 21:25 and in Genesis 1 - given for mankind to "reconsider". Probation's hour slowly draws to a close for mankind so are we hastening that hour's close or are we giving the warning that all may be prepared?

As another poster on this thread has already noted:

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
very intresting perspectives on this blood moon

Thanks. A lot of atheists over on that other forum are not happy with the idea that God created the Sun and Moon -- and that He stated He was using them for signs - as He set them in motion . They prefer more of a "nothing to see here... move along" approach to these kinds of details. But God provides everyone with choice.

At the flood many determined to ignore the signs/warnings God gave.

Upvote 0