Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
*Reminder:
  • Those who answer the OP’S questions- must be a Jewish Christian or Jewish Messianic having been raised within the traditions of Judaism, AND must be a believer in Jesus/Yeshua as well as be affiliated with a Christian or Messianic body of believers.-You will need to sign up at the poll above to answer questions in this Q&A forum.
  • If you're Jewish but not a Christian/Messianic Jew, you are free to start threads anytime asking questions about the Jewish Messiah or the lives of Jews here who believe Jesus/Yeshua is Messiah. You do not need to sign up first. Our desire is to provide a place for each of you to talk to your Jewish brothers and sisters who understand all the pain and joy that goes with contemplating this Jewish Messiah.

Last edited:

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I signed up for fellowship only. My Jewish Mom didnt raise me in the traditions of our people. I only learned about it as an adult so Im only qualified to fellowship in here....but you better believe Im supporting all of you here who have those heart to heart talks. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

R. J.

Jul 2, 2017
Ahmedabad
✟16,578.00
Country
India
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Dear Brothers/Sisters in the Messiah,

I am a Messianic Jew from India. I am into Full-Time Ministry, and my core work is verse by verse Expositional Teaching. The believers that I teach are Gentile believers. The Jewish population is extremely thin over here in India.

The reason I am getting in touch with you is that I would like to be affiliated with a Jewish Ministry, serve my Jewish brothers and be of help in every possible way.

In the Mashiach.

Blessings,
R. J.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Attention please.jpg
שלך תשומת לב בבקשה

Posts have been removed from this thread that are off topic to the OP. This is only a sign in thread to those that qualify to answer questions. Also linking to other sites is prohibited. Thank You

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I was baptized by pastors of the Worldwide Church of God back in 1979. I separated from them in 1991 and since that time I identify as Messianic Gentile. I still attempt to observe the annual Jewish High Sabbath days....but I am so far from a Messianic group that I settle for going to my wife's Pentecostal church. I answered that I do not meet all the requirements to answer questions but....... some Orthodox Jews might be rather interested in my attempts online to get more Christians to support the Orthodox Jewish desire to build the Jerusalem Third Temple and the Ezekiel 40 - 48 temple complex.

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I am a gentile Christian, but for the last 40 years have had a burden for the Jewish community here in the UK. I would like to participate because I am convinced that the church has much to learn from our faithful Jewish brethren.

Upvote 0
Nov 7, 2022
New York
✟16,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
*Reminder:
  • Those who answer the OP’S questions- must be a Jewish Christian or Jewish Messianic having been raised within the traditions of Judaism, AND must be a believer in Jesus/Yeshua as well as be affiliated with a Christian or Messianic body of believers.-You will need to sign up at the poll above to answer questions in this Q&A forum.
  • If you're Jewish but not a Christian/Messianic Jew, you are free to start threads anytime asking questions about the Jewish Messiah or the lives of Jews here who believe Jesus/Yeshua is Messiah. You do not need to sign up first. Our desire is to provide a place for each of you to talk to your Jewish brothers and sisters who understand all the pain and joy that goes with contemplating this Jewish Messiah.
Greetings Tishri,
I was raised going to Church and become a Christian at age 12, but have since switched to Judaism, because of Jesus and a great love I have for HIS People and Church. I would love to learn more about the Jewish People and their Culture, because I love them so much and I have a wonderful love for Yeshua my Savior. I'm also in the process of learning Hebrew, because I want to be able to speak the language so that I can read the Torah in Hebrew.

Last edited:
Upvote 0