Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I suppose it's Covid. I was not given a PCR test at the ER. Received monoclonal antibody infusion last Friday. Still sick. Whatever this thing is it really loves me and doesn't want to leave. Kindness of your prayers will be appreciated.

keiw

Jan 8, 2022
upstate, ny
✟2,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
There was a write up today of how the ultra rich have made a fortune off of covid. They already have enough to live 10,000 lifetimes but they can never get enough. They are the biggest problem on this earth. How many will move into the streets soon?
No wonder God said--For a rich man to enter Gods kingdom it would be easier to put a camel through the eye of a needle.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
There was a write up today of how the ultra rich have made a fortune off of covid. They already have enough to live 10,000 lifetimes but they can never get enough. They are the biggest problem on this earth. How many will move into the streets soon?
No wonder God said--For a rich man to enter Gods kingdom it would be easier to put a camel through the eye of a needle.
He just need prayers bro, not rants against the rich

(although I agree with you)

Upvote 0

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for you :crosseo:

Hope this starts to pass soon

The worst of it is over. This morning I have no fever temperature is normal. Oxygen level is 95% which is good. I'm not desperately coughing every 30 seconds and gasping for air like I was. The biggest problem now is that I am completely washed out and weak. Our housekeeper caught covid a year ago and she says to expect to be weak for another two weeks or so.

Honestly, I think if I had not had hydroxychloroquine and zinc, along with Ivermectin, on hand and had not taken them attention outset, this thing would have killed me.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The worst of it is over. This morning I have no fever temperature is normal. Oxygen level is 95% which is good. I'm not desperately coughing every 30 seconds and gasping for air like I was. The biggest problem now is that I am completely washed out and weak. Our housekeeper caught covid a year ago and she says to expect to be weak for another two weeks or so.

Honestly, I think if I had not had hydroxychloroquine and zinc, along with Ivermectin, on hand and had not taken them attention outset, this thing would have killed me.

I caught the Alpha variant at the beginning of the pandemic, and it was rough. I caught Omicron after Christmas and it was basically a head cold, thank God.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Kyrie eleison. I had Delta in October until mid December despite being vaccinated with the J&J, and after taking immunosuppressant medication from my rheumatologist and not taking increased precautions. It wasn’t like a headcold, but instead I had no sensation of flavor or aroma during the infection and my musculature, especially on my arms and legs, ached and at times spasmed in a horrible way. I made use of icyhot to try and control it, but even hydrocodone did not mitigate the symptoms.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟475,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

You had it worse than I did. Much worse. My main respiratory problem was just total nasal and sinus congestion. Glory be to God you are alive and recovering.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got COVID two Saturdays back. Finally tested negative today after testing positive repeatedly for days. Nothing but vitamin C, organic B complex, Ecinachea, garlic supplement, a touch of Zinc, big vitamin D organic supplement 5000, lots of fiber.

Upvote 0

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I got COVID two Saturdays back. Finally tested negative today after testing positive repeatedly for days. Nothing but vitamin C, organic B complex, Ecinachea, garlic supplement, a touch of Zinc, big vitamin D organic supplement 5000, lots of fiber.

I guarantee you that you didn't get the strain I got. I was taking zinc, Vitamin C with Quercetin, and D3 as preventives and still got it. And had I not had a prescription of Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc, with Ivermectin, both of which I took at the outset, I would be kneeling at Jesus' feet right now. It was awful!

I am much better now, but I am still weak. One of my customers said that I can expect this tiredness and weakness to continue for a month or more, which is annoying. I lost 18 pounds and look awful. I had been going to Gold's Gym for 6 months (getting ready for softball season) and looked great. Lost everything and have to start all over again. But - again - thankful to God for my life.

Glory to God in all things!

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I guarantee you that you didn't get the strain I got. I was taking zinc, Vitamin C with Quercetin, and D3 as preventives and still got it. And had I not had a prescription of Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc, with Ivermectin, both of which I took at the outset, I would be kneeling at Jesus' feet right now. It was awful!

I am much better now, but I am still weak. One of my customers said that I can expect this tiredness and weakness to continue for a month or more, which is annoying. I lost 18 pounds and look awful. I had been going to Gold's Gym for 6 months (getting ready for softball season) and looked great. Lost everything and have to start all over again. But - again - thankful to God for my life.

That's not necessarily true. We know from the original strain that some people were asymptomatic and then others who were 30 were dropping dead.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

when I had it I was outside (but in our yard), and took black seed extract and manuka honey.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had omicron. And remember, people are all different and this react differently to the virus. Zinc, D, and the rest could never prevent you catching COVID. Omicron is terribly contagious! I had no desire to try that hardcore stuff like Ivermectin! I just caught it, took my pills to keep immune system decent, and took it easy. Had it 9 days.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Father Matt had a daily bucket of Kenny Rogers Roasters chicken, distracted himself by working on the Pensky File, put a triangle on his head, got off hot water, and avoided licking any very old envelopes while wearing a garland of garlic cloves on his chest. And it worked!

when I had it I was outside (but in our yard), and took black seed extract and manuka honey.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Father Matt had a daily bucket of Kenny Rogers Roasters chicken, distracted himself by working on the Pensky File, put a triangle on his head, got off hot water, and avoided licking any very old envelopes while wearing a garland of garlic cloves on his chest. And it worked!

I also played a lot of Risk, the game of world domination

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And even though you coukdnt physically go to the movies, you dialed moviephone to vicariously live out the dream of going….while ordering Chinese delivery under the name Cartwright.

I also played a lot of Risk, the game of world domination

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And even though you coukdnt physically go to the movies, you dialed moviephone to vicariously live out the dream of going….while ordering Chinese delivery under the name Cartwright.

I had to. my real name is on their list.

Upvote 0