• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Featured Sick to my stomach

Discussion in 'Requests for Christian Advice' started by LostChildinTheMidst, Aug 24, 2017.

1. LostChildinTheMidst

LostChildinTheMidst Member

+313
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I think I did worse even tho it may not look like it in ur eyes and God eyes I'm unforgivable I hate what I've done. Gods word doesn't change. Why was I born? More than anything as scary as it will be I wish I could have a conversation with Jesus. Just sit and talk to him and ask him.

2. Shiranui117

Shiranui117 Still figuring stuff out

+22
    United States
    Byzantine Catholic
    Single
    The unforgivable sin is refusing to be forgiven. To blaspheme the Holy Spirit is to spurn God's love and to reject Him utterly. And if you have repented from this and accepted God and repented, then you are forgiven.

"If You, O Lord, should mark iniquities, Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with You, that You may be feared." Psalm 130:2-4.

Also consider what the Prodigal Son did when he came to his senses, and how his father reacted in Luke 15:

11 Then He said: “A certain man had two sons. 12 And the younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me.’ So he divided to them his livelihood. 13 And not many days after, the younger son gathered all together, journeyed to a far country, and there wasted his possessions with prodigal living. 14 But when he had spent all, there arose a severe famine in that land, and he began to be in want. 15 Then he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. 16 And he would gladly have filled his stomach with the pods that the swine ate, and no one gave him anything.

17 “But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you, 19 and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.”’
    20 “And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him. 21 And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet. 23 And bring the fatted calf here and kill it, and let us eat and be merry; 24 for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ And they began to be merry.

The prodigal son had wasted his entire share of the inheritance. Further, he had asked for his share before his father had even died--in his greed, he couldn't even wait to have the money he would inherit from his father. In short, asking his father for his share of the inheritance was almost the same as saying that he wished his father dead.

When the son returned to his father, he expected his father to be furious, to beat him, yell at him, scream at him for betraying their familial bonds, throw him in prison for his crimes. He expected to be made lower than the lowest servants and to live in perpetual shame for the rest of his days, forever scorned and hated by his father and his brothers, and to have his sin always thrown back in his face and to be reminded of just how badly he had screwed up. He expected his father to never let it down and to make his life a living hell. But that isn't at all what happened. His father was simply glad to see his son back in his right mind, and to have him back home safe and sound. He never stopped loving his son. He may have been disappointed. He doubtlessly longed for his son to come to his senses and to come home.

You have repented of your sin, and God forgives you. Remember Jesus' words throughout all the Gospels: Do not be afraid.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  3. Friend-of-Jesus

Friend-of-Jesus Well-Known Member

+470
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Who told you those are unpardonable sins??? They are absolutely and totally pardonable, as long as you sincerely repent.

4. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+2,456
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You did not commit the unpardonable sin. Anyone that rejects Jesus Christ as lord.. this can never be forgiven. It NOT making fun of the sweet sweet Holy Spirit. People of ALL ages play around with this.. slap your hand on your friends head that said that bad word by mistake.. COME OUT IN JESUS NAME and laugh. Or anything else. Not kool..but NOT the unpardonable sin

So.. you get up... you dust your self off by telling Jesus what you did. Now comes the HARDEST PART! You MUST BELIEVE that HE FORGIVES YOU! He cant lie. So.. HE DOES forgive you and cleanses you from ALL unrighteousness. You then forgive your self.

TRUTH? You dont have it in you to make this GOD angry. Hes your Father.. we can hurt Him.. by our sin.. but.. my kids have done this to me. My love haha has not changed. I would NEVER cast them away no matter how far they walk away.. I will find them every time and bring them back. There is nothing they can do to where I am no longer there father. GOD is faithful. He cant change. So.. your STUCK with HIM! FOREVER! Get use to it now.. a LOVE you cant even know NOW.. you will.. so get up and PRAISE HIM! Rejoice.. you HAVE BEEN set free! Forgive your self.. please.. dont let the enemy keep tossing this at you like he has.. its a lie

5. Alicia Schout

Alicia Schout Member

+112
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Married
    Remember God loves you and so do I. Cheer up. Don't despair.
    Go on your knees and ask God to pardon your sins in the name Of Jesus. Confess, repent and prayer (if possible fast) and God will heal your wounds. We all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. But if we confessed our sins God is just and faithful to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Be blessed.

6. writewords

writewords Meant for ministry. Gloria in excelsis Deo.

+84
    United States
    Baptist
    Divorced
    US-Republican
    If you committed the unforgettable sin, you wouldn't be worried about it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. JoeyFish

JoeyFish New Member

+0
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    My dear friend and brother,

Firstly let me say that you have NOT committed the unpardonable sin!
    I know this for a fact because if you had committed it you would have no interest in our Lord Jesus and would not even care as your heart would have become so hard as to be beyond conviction or feeling.
    You ARE a forgiven blood washed Saint, the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ has washed every spot and stain from you completely and forever, now when the Father looks at you His heart is full of nothing but love and goodness towards His precious child, that child is you my friend, do not doubt it.
    YOU ARE FORGIVEN! FOREVER!

I do understand how you feel as I had a similar experience in my early days as a believer, I now can see that I was simply under guilt and condemnation and was being beaten up spiritually by "the accuser of the brethren", don't forget that the Devil is the afore mentioned accuser and he delights in accusing Christians, especially with regard to that particular sin because it seems to leave us without any hope at all, it's all lies because he is the Father of lies as Jesus warned us.

Tell the accuser to clear off in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and shout out aloud that you are a forgiven child of God through the blood of Jesus Christ, do this again and again and you will begin to understand that you never did commit that sin.
    Jesus loves you so very, very much and died to set you free from the guilt and condemnation of all sin, there is no sin that you have ever committed or ever will commit that is not already been dealt with at the cross of Christ.

Don't forget that the Lord Jesus was speaking to unbelieving Jews who hated Him and wanted to murder Him, He knew who they were and that their Father was the Devil, He told them this.

You and I are not unbelieving murderers, the fact that you are so concerned about the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is proof that you have not committed it.

Keep declaring the truth my friend,

You are loved and forgiven, thank the Lord for this!

Much love in Christ Jesus our amazing Lord,

Joey

8. GirdYourLoins

GirdYourLoins Well-Known Member

+793
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I did a post recently on forgiving yourself, accepting Gods forgiveness and moving on. Most people struggle with the first bit and it seems to me you need to forgive yourself. God has already done everything you need for His forgiveness but you are holding on to this and giving the devil a stronghold in your life.

9. Lee Stuvmen

Lee Stuvmen If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:

+38
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

What is in the past is in the past.

go, and sin no more.

John 8 (KJV)

8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Serve God as a new creature, and sleep well!

10. LostChildinTheMidst

+313
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Did I commit it tho?

11. Shiranui117

Shiranui117 Still figuring stuff out

+22
    United States
    Byzantine Catholic
    Single
    No. To blaspheme the Holy Spirit is to completely and utterly reject God's grace forever and ever. The unforgivable sin is refusing to be forgiven. The reason this sin leads to death is because we actively and continually choose death. If you change your mind and turn back to God in repentance, then your sin is forgiven. This is true of any sin. "Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

12. Lee Stuvmen

+38
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    When we stand all by our lonesome little selves before God, will it really matter what any human thinks?

That is between you and God.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  13. LostChildinTheMidst

+313
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    But I don't know. And I wanna cry because I don't know if I'm guilty of an eternal sin. I wanna cry, I wish I never existed if this is what I would've done

14. Lee Stuvmen

+38
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    YOU ARE GUILTY OF SIN!

But do YOU THINK you are alone in being counted a transgressor?

IF GOD;
    was to condemn all who ever commit a sin against HIM

IT WOULD BE GOD who would cause "DESOLATION" IN HEAVEN.

For NOT ONE is without sin. You, me, Ned the plumber, King David.

ALL would be cast out because of INHERENT HUMAN TRANSGRESSION.

Ezekiel 37:23
    Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Understand this completely!

Because FORGIVENESS IS IN THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST,

UNLESS FORGIVENESS IS GIVEN,

HIS NAME HAS NO MEANING OR WORTH!

1 John 2:12
    I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

JESUS CHRIST NEEDS YOU;
    to SANCTIFY His Sacrifice!!!!

JESUS CHRIST NEEDS YOU;
    to ACCEPT FORGIVENESS that HIS NAME(Jesus Christ) be glorified.

It is time for you to choose.

Make the name of Jesus Christ worthless, or

NOT REPEAT THE SIN, accept forgiveness, thereby exalting the NAME of Jesus Christ that it receive the HONOR bestowed upon it God..

Zechariah 13:6
    And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

I can say no more on the subject.

If you accept forgiveness, neither should you.

15. LostChildinTheMidst

+313
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I don't think u understood what I said in the last post but thank u for this.

16. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Supporter

+2,579
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    You have been given good advice here. Our feelings can not be trusted. I can only repeat what others have said.
    You have not committed the unforgiveable sin because if you had you would not be so troubled about it. I would advise you find a Pastor who will counsel and pray for you and with you.

17. JoeyFish

JoeyFish New Member

+0
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Are you reading what we write? Are you understanding what is being said to you?

If not then read it again until you understand it correctly and see the Truth!

You should know and understand that you have not committed that sin!

What you are suffering with is condemnation and guilt, both of which are not true for the believer in Christ Jesus! the reason is because Jesus Christ IS forgiveness of sin, He dealt with ALL sin at the cross.

So these feelings of guilt and condemnation are (in a sense) not real, but why not use these feelings to get on your knees before the Lord and seek His counsel?

He loves you and will gently show you the error in what you've been thinking, remember He loves His children and knows what is best for us at all times!

Do you really think that some guilt driven thoughts will snatch you from the almighty Lord Jesus Christ? Of course they won't!

Just believe the truth and accept the fact that you are forgiven and understand that you have experienced these feelings so that you can help someone else who has been subjected to the same lies the truth further down the road in your life and help to set them free.

18. W2L

W2L Well-Known Member

+10,881
    Christian
    Private
    Lamentations 3:18 And I said, “My strength and my hope
    Have perished from the Lord.”
    19 Remember my affliction and roaming,
    The wormwood and the gall.
    20 My soul still remembers
    And sinks within me.

21 This I recall to my mind,
    Therefore I have hope.
    22 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
    Because His compassions fail not.
    23 They are new every morning;
    Great is Your faithfulness.
    24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
    “Therefore I hope in Him!”

25 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,
    To the soul who seeks Him.
    26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
    For the salvation of the Lord.

19. NothingIsImpossible

NothingIsImpossible Well-Known Member

+3,141
    Christian
    Married
    What does the bible say about us? None of us are good, not a single one. So while we may be saved, it doesn't mean we are perfect or somehow unable to screw up. It happens. It doesn't mean we are hell bound. Now depending on your beliefs, you may or may not think you get to heaven no matter what.

OSAS (once saved always saved) people believe nothing can send you to hell. However I do believe we can lose our salvation. But its not because you think you did some terrible thing. You would have to do something way worse, like leave christianity, give up on God, say He was never real....etc. Like become a satanist or something. And since your obviously not done that stuff then your fine. Ask God for forgivness and move on.

If you keep rehashing how you feel and feeling guilty then for lack of better words your basically making a mockery of God (can't think of the exact term, its 4am and I'm tired lol). Once He forgives you it is forgotten. You should forget it too. You undo what prayers by being upset by something that He forgave you of already.

20. LostChildinTheMidst

+313
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Beautiful verse