Sick, Tired, Frustrated, Angry etc etc ...

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Fifty years of watching so many people in this world create misery for others for many reasons is really making me angry.

I am praying for forgiveness for this anger and impatience and I am praying for the world to become a better place to live without all this greed and incompetence which causes problems for all of us at one time or another.

Please Help Us Jesus! We Need You! Amen!

Reactions: buttercup2000

kdrmckinney

Veteran
Dec 10, 2007
Kentucky
Visit site
✟9,194.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Amen!

Brother, it IS hard! I'll tell you a funny story that helped me a bit. I was lamenting to a friend how I couldn't believe ____ could not sense God's love, was not coming along in understanding, etc etc. My sweet friend took my hand and said, "Honey, think of how long He waited for you!" :)

This did two things ... reminded me of how patient and longsuffering our Father is and reminded me that He's got it under control.

Everytime I get aggravated at someone because of the issues you mention, I pray for him/her (and I ususally don't WANT to) out of obedience to our dear LORD because Jesus Christ died for that person too. Then, if we can be helpful to those who are hurt (I've been on that end LOTS), our Father will help us minister.

You know all of this, better than I. I guess I just want to encourage you that you are not alone in your anger and impatience, but not to let it take hold.

You are such a prayer minister here. I can't thank you enough for the encourager you are. May our Father hone that sense of justice while giving you patience and deep-seated joy that no person or situation can negate.

Bless you,
Denise M

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father grant my brother, your beloved son, refreshment of soul, mind, heart, body, and spirit. Grant him rest and peace. Grant him eagle's wings so that he does not grow weary. During those times when he most needs it, minister to him just as You did to Elijah, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of the living God, amen.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

You have always been an inspiration to me, brother, you are an incredible prayer warrior with such compassion for the hurting.
Praying for peace and refreshment.
God is in control, and ultimately, His Will will prevail!
God bless you, Sun.

Reactions: SunMessenger
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yourmaryness

Oct 28, 2007
Washington State
✟15,944.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amen!

Brother, it IS hard! I'll tell you a funny story that helped me a bit. I was lamenting to a friend how I couldn't believe ____ could not sense God's love, was not coming along in understanding, etc etc. My sweet friend took my hand and said, "Honey, think of how long He waited for you!" :)

This did two things ... reminded me of how patient and longsuffering our Father is and reminded me that He's got it under control.

Everytime I get aggravated at someone because of the issues you mention, I pray for him/her (and I ususally don't WANT to) out of obedience to our dear LORD because Jesus Christ died for that person too. Then, if we can be helpful to those who are hurt (I've been on that end LOTS), our Father will help us minister.

You know all of this, better than I. I guess I just want to encourage you that you are not alone in your anger and impatience, but not to let it take hold.

You are such a prayer minister here. I can't thank you enough for the encourager you are. May our Father hone that sense of justice while giving you patience and deep-seated joy that no person or situation can negate.

Bless you,
Denise M
I agree with you sister. Praying in agreement. Bless you Sun. Thank you for your heart of compassion for the Father. I pray that the Lord will give you Grace and Favor in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Reactions: SunMessenger
Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all for the prayers.

This being Good Friday reminds me of the suffering our poor Jesus did for us. A good, kind and gentle soul. The people did not care they were greedy power brokers of the time. Oh no! They took this poor gentle spirit and tortured Him to what they thought was eternal death.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. Our Beloved Jesus lives. He lives!

Look what they did to Him when you see a Crucifix. Look! Look real close because it emphasizes how we are nothing without God. It reminds us of how one of us can turn evil and attempt to destroy the others without any just cause.

Look and remember He suffered for us and I hurt for Him and all of us who need to suffer at the hands of some negative souls around this world even today. We could not suffer even near the suffering Our Beloved Jesus suffered.

I am saddened every year on this day of remembrance and I need to say clearly and loud, I Love You Jesus!

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Catholic.gif

O most Holy Heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore You, I love You, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer You this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to Your Will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in You and for You. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, Your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death.
Amen

Thank you all for the prayers.

This being Good Friday reminds me of the suffering our poor Jesus did for us. A good, kind and gentle soul. The people did not care they were greedy power brokers of the time. Oh no! They took this poor gentle spirit and tortured Him to what they thought was eternal death.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. Our Beloved Jesus lives. He lives!

Look what they did to Him when you see a Crucifix. Look! Look real close because it emphasizes how we are nothing without God. It reminds us of how one of us can turn evil and attempt to destroy the others without any just cause.

Look and remember He suffered for us and I hurt for Him and all of us who need to suffer at the hands of some negative souls around this world even today. We could not suffer even near the suffering Our Beloved Jesus suffered.

I am saddened every year on this day of remembrance and I need to say clearly and loud, I Love You Jesus!

Upvote 0