✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Prayers!
They are surprisingly resilient. Just saw my friend's 6 month old who had meningitis and swine flu at the same time, before she was 3 weeks old. Couldn't tell she was very sick not too long ago.
I pray she gets well very very soon! Are you still able to nurse her? I hope so, so she can get the antibodies you have.

Upvote 0

choirfiend

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Pennsylvania
✟54,941.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Her xrays came back better! They're not going to do the surgery!!! Thank God! That means the antibiotics must have started to work and hopefully this is the turning point for her!

I can nurse her whenever her respiratory rate is staying below 60. On Monday, it wasnt staying so low. Yesterday and today, it has been better when she was awake (when sleeping she is breathing shallow and fast). 40 is more like normal.

Thank you all for your prayers and comments. They really help!

Upvote 0

Mary of Bethany

Only one thing is needful.
Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2004
✟341,456.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Her xrays came back better! They're not going to do the surgery!!! Thank God! That means the antibiotics must have started to work and hopefully this is the turning point for her!

I can nurse her whenever her respiratory rate is staying below 60. On Monday, it wasnt staying so low. Yesterday and today, it has been better when she was awake (when sleeping she is breathing shallow and fast). 40 is more like normal.

Thank you all for your prayers and comments. They really help!

Glory to God!

Hugs to you! :hug:

Mary

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Today, the resident said she could hear breath sounds in the lobe of her lung that has the pneumonia, which means the fluid is clearing out! Thank God, she's healing!

Glory to Jesus Christ.

The news keeps getting better.

My prayers for her full recovery.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.