Sick and tired of Atheists and other denouncers of Christ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjnlsn

Jan 19, 2012
✟8,074.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
A christian might be angered by some atheists, and some might just consider them "lost" whatever that means, but the insults that some others (calling themselves atheists) have levied against members of this forum aside, my atheism, and I say that because others might define it differently, is merely the statement that the core claim of many or most religions has not been proven.

The core claim being merely that this godly being theists speak of exists.

Furthermore, that it is not possible to prove the claim, by the nature of it, or at least the most common version of the concept of god that I have heard, because of it's unsubstantiated nature. So as an Atheist I see that there both exists no proof for the thing, and that it's also not even possible to figure what the proof would look like.

What exactly is the problem with what I've said there?

Upvote 0

Whisper of Hope

Oct 4, 2011
✟12,000.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Atheists and other unbelievers are not allowed to post in a Christian Only forum.

Do not post in the forums reserved for Christians only, unless you are truly a Nicene Creed, Trinitarian Christian (please see our Statement of Faith to know exactly what that is). If you wish to discuss unorthodox doctrines, you may do so in Unorthodox Theology.

Christian Forum Rules/ Terms of Service

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.