Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I've heard about this shroud.Read many books,articles about it and have watched many documentaries about it.The only thing that I'm convinced about is that it's authentic. Now whether it was Jesus's image and blood on it are the things that I'm still skeptical about for this reason.Even His saliva could heal now imagine what His blood could do?If the stains on it were from Jesus there should be well documented instances of miracles around this shroud.Even the scientists or whomever has handled the shroud should report instances of miracles in their own lives.

• Informative
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
IMO this adds nothing to the debate in favor of it being even from Jesus' era, let alone his burial cloth. One guy says he thinks these alleged coins (itself a possible but debatable theory) were minted at the time of Jesus. And? That's just one person's opinion, it's far (far) from proven, and even if it was, at best would only prove this is from Jesus' time, not that he was buried in it. I'm not saying he was or wasn't, only that it's all very much up in the air and will never be proven conclusively. It's interesting to speculate though. I think OBOB has been down this path a time or 3 before :)

Upvote 0