• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Showing Some Love to My Catholic Brothers and Sisters

Discussion in 'Community Hangout' started by April_Rose, Sep 15, 2020 at 12:16 PM.

1. April_Rose

April_Rose Well-Known Member

+2,095
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Alright, even though I'm not Catholic I just had to create this thread due to show some love to them. Now I may not share your beliefs but through it all we both love and serve Jesus Christ and we're all human beings so that's all that matters to me. You guys are wonderful and have a great love of Christ and don't let anybody tell you otherwise!! :D In this thread there's nothing but love in here and it's perfectly free!! :hug: (Anybody can join in too,.. I just needed to make this thread to make them feel appreciated.)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020 at 12:54 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Archivist

Archivist Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,244
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Republican
    Very well said!

3. April_Rose

+2,095
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Thank you and sorry I would have messaged you guys but there's way too many of you to remember so I'll just go ahead and tag the ones I know. Btw, Jesus loves you guys and so do I. :) @RushMAN, @Michie, @Lost4words.

4. April_Rose

+2,095
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Oh and I just realized that this is theology so if a staff member wants to go and move this since all it is is basically an appreciation thread,..please feel free to do so. :) (Sorry, it's such a big forum that I get confused sometimes. :/)

5. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 A work in progress. Being moulded by the Potter! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+6,702
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    There are some wonderful Catholics who use this site. I always enjoy reading their posts.
    I belong to an Anglican church which is more Catholic leaning than Reformed, so we have many traditions that unite us rather than divide us.
    A lot of my favourite authors, writers, and musicians belong to the Roman Catholic church.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Archivist

Archivist Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,244
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Republican
    Agreed. I’m Lutheran and we also are closer to the RC Church. About 40 years ago my church shared our facility with a Catholic Church when they were building a new sanctuary. Occasionally we would have combined services led by their priest and our pastor. The two congregations remained close for many years.

7. 98cwitr

98cwitr Lord forgive me Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,144
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Constitution
    mod hat on

Moved from Denomination Specific Theology to Community Hangout.

mod hat off

8. April_Rose

+2,095
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

Thank you. :D