Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Alright, even though I'm not Catholic I just had to create this thread due to show some love to them. Now I may not share your beliefs but through it all we both love and serve Jesus Christ and we're all human beings so that's all that matters to me. You guys are wonderful and have a great love of Christ and don't let anybody tell you otherwise!! :D In this thread there's nothing but love in here and it's perfectly free!! :hug: (Anybody can join in too,.. I just needed to make this thread to make them feel appreciated.)

Last edited:

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh and I just realized that this is theology so if a staff member wants to go and move this since all it is is basically an appreciation thread,..please feel free to do so. :) (Sorry, it's such a big forum that I get confused sometimes. :/)

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
There are some wonderful Catholics who use this site. I always enjoy reading their posts.
I belong to an Anglican church which is more Catholic leaning than Reformed, so we have many traditions that unite us rather than divide us.
A lot of my favourite authors, writers, and musicians belong to the Roman Catholic church.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There are some wonderful Catholics who use this site. I always enjoy reading their posts.
I belong to an Anglican church which is more Catholic leaning than Reformed, so we have many traditions that unite us rather than divide us.
A lot of my favourite authors, writers, and musicians belong to the Roman Catholic church.
Agreed. I’m Lutheran and we also are closer to the RC Church. About 40 years ago my church shared our facility with a Catholic Church when they were building a new sanctuary. Occasionally we would have combined services led by their priest and our pastor. The two congregations remained close for many years.

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0