Show off your Character Contest(Finished)

May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There are three examinations in this contest which will test fighting ability for those with characters that fight, depth of soul to see if there is more to your character, and Skills Test, to see and test the skills of your character.

They will be judged by my Character, Blank.

The Judging rules are as follows:

A maximum of 10 points will be awarded per subject, with bonus points in terms of 2 apiece possible. E.g. If Example Character was awarded 10 points per subject he or she would have thirty points, If said character were awarded 2 bonus points, then he or she would have a perfect score of 32.

The Fighting Test aka, "The Tournament of Ages" is a sparring match to show off a Character's unique and creative fighting styles and Techniques, no magic is allowed, and killing is not tolerated. If magic is used or a character killed, there is a minus 6 point penalty respectively. If a Character wins his or her match, has no bearing on the awarded points he or she receives. Only if the purpose of the match is fulfilled. E.g. to show off your character's fighting styles and techniques gracefully and usefully.

Fighters will be matched as evenly as possible, so as not to pit a master swordsman against a person who uses no weapon.

If you so desire to opt in to the Tournament of Ages, link your character, and preferred Tournament destination. E.G. A grassy plain under a starry moonlit night sky. *My first RP Battle*

Matches will take place until a character is knocked out or gives up, or both characters agree to a draw.

Once all matches are finished and all points are awarded, we move on to the Depth of Soul examination, "Emotionally Unique." In which a Character is asked a series of ten questions, then is placed inside a room with other characters to discuss how they feel about the test. Hint Hint: The questions themselves have no bearing on the points awarded, the test is really about how the controller of a character has mastery over their character, and can stay in touch with his or her character's feelings.

So answer the questions as your character, and how they would respond based on their past history, Bio, etc.

If you desire to take this test, please link your character, and state the type of room or building they would be most comfortable with.

E.g. A high school reunion, a ballroom floor, etc.

Once all points are rewarded, we move on to the final test, the skills test, aka "Masquerade of Knowledge"

Each character will be asked to describe their skills from their point of view, and not their controller's point of view. Points will be rewarded based on how well the controller is in sync with his or her own character. E.g. I could say Blank is a person who has no limit. Blank: 1 Point. Or Blank himself can describe his own skills using examples of things he's done in the past, like beating the Archdemon Darkness. Blank: Hey! Don't spoil it!

All the tests are optional. But remember this, the person who's character wins, gets the title. Character Master, and no one else will be able to take that title, unless of course you pass it on in your own Contest.

Also, the person who get's a perfect 32, gets the RP Achievement, "Total Mastery." Which, for good reason can never be passed on.

Have fun, and Let's RP!

OOC: Linking: Blank

Remember, at any time out of character you can ask Blank himself about himself. Remember to "OOC:" or say Out of Character though.

Last edited:
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Blank: The tests will begin now. Please all participants that will be taking part in the Examination, State your name, and introduce yourself. Also to get things kick started I'm linking Coleton. Coleton

OOC: Blank! You can't do that you're only a Character!

Blank: I have no limit, remember? Plus this will be good for Coleton, not you, your character I mean. Also, we can't keep our friend Sachar waiting forever.

OOC: No, we can't.

Blank: The first test, The Tournament of Ages will begin, when both Participants have introduced themselves.

Coleton: My name is Coleton, and I can do anything righteous. Just face me, and you'll understand.

OOC: My character I will be using is Coleton.

Blank: Have fun!

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sachar: *With enthusiasm* I'm Sachar, let's start the show before the day's over. Coleton are you prepared for the time of your life? Well, he did say after we both introduced ourselves. So here I go *runs around his opponent*, catch me if you can; *attempts to go behind and rush Coleton with a surprise*.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sachar: *With enthusiasm* I'm Sachar, let's start the show before the day's over. Coleton are you prepared for the time of your life? Well, he did say after we both introduced ourselves. So here I go *runs around his opponent*, catch me if you can; *attempts to go behind and rush Coleton with a surprise*.

Coleton: *closes his eyes to try and anticipate the next attack, waiting for the right time to block.* I should mention I learn my surroundings very quickly.

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sachar: *Thinks to himself; "Coleton is more than open, he's standing still."* It's now or never! *As his feet hits the ground, the grass rips from the ground and dirt is kicked beneath around him.* Okay, the moment has come to use my head. *Being a tough guy who works harder than smarter, literally head first as he begins lowering himself midway toward his opponent's backside*

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Coleton: *Coleton, turning around realizing the type of attack, and knowing he cannot block it the way he first planned* A Headbutt! Well, then how about this. Ultimate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......*Coleton shaking both his fist in a circular motion to build up massive momentum, and screaming the name of his attack charges at Sachar.* Double Block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *First contact is made, as Coleton uses the momentum of Sachar, and both of his hands to try and push Sachar's Head Upwards from the bottom of Sachar's Chin.*

If this works!!!!!!!!!!

*Knowing if this technique works, Coleton might be able to pull off a combo.*

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: At the moment he felt contact he knew something must be done. He had underestimated his opponent and lacked restraint, and sure as having a hard head he needed what's inside. Strong as a donkey who's willing to pull his weight, he must have the inner will to push through it.

Sachar: *"It was foolish how I acted; now what can I do...but FIGHT!"* LESSON LEARNED!!!!!! *Using his momentum supported by Coleton's push upward, grabs his wrists under his chin and lifts his legs; then diverts the momentum backwards and lets go landing on his feet with a fierce stare at Coleton.* Now we're prepared for what's to come.*Stands in a fighting stance as he takes a deep breath, bouncing slightly on his feet.* BRINGGG IT!!!

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Coleton: I will, it's time to show you what I can really do! *Thinks to himself, "With the faith of my mind, the strength of my soul, and my imagination combined with my spiritual powers from God, I'll unleash my true power!" as he begins to pray in his heart, "Dear Heavenly Father, I believe I can do anything righteous, show me my power! In Jesus name, Amen!" And Coleton became fast, so fast he could only be seen by God while he is running. But not when completely stopped. He ran towards Sachar and with his combined speed and momentum, unleashed a simple punch, but at a speed that could only be seen by God, Coleton's very own specialty punch, Ko Fist, as in rabbit's fist.*

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: Whatttt.....talk about an overpowered character. How will Sachar match him? Will God aid him as well in the fight? I guess only time will tell. If he can even possibly survive such a powerful show of force.

Sachar: *Soon as Coleton vanished from his sight, he felt the tensing of his nerves. Where did his opponent go, from where will he attack? He alone couldn't know for certain; thinking "If only I was worthy enough of the Lord almighty to be bless. Have I not worked hard preparing myself for this day, all days to come? I ask no more than what I'm able to carry and deliver. I'll sacrifice limb, body, soul and life itself to overcome. My God hear me!*

"I WILLLL.." *Further he tenses his body to the core, through all his muscles; tightening like a flesh of solid rock.* "Ahhhhh....." *Coletons Ko first strikes him across the face; fracturing from point of impact up, down, and sideways, what broken bones couldn't be seen was telling alone by the bruises and torn flesh dripping blood.* "GOT YOU!!!! Myy..sacrifice isn't for nothing...*Despite the pain at that moment, once again, he had grabbed him at the wrist as he felt contact.* "Seismic SLAMMM! *Both hands now, quickly and powerfully whirls him; suddenly stops as he lifts and aims mightily with Coleton toward the ground.*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Coleton: AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *He felt the power of his opponent as he landed on the ground, knocked out, and dying, from a fractured body.*

Blank: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Screams Blank as he Goes down to the battlefield himself, and with one touch heals both Sachar and Coleton completely and fully, as if neither had a scratch on them to begin with*

Coleton, you lose, you forced your opponent to feel the need to sacrifice himself, and you used your true power against a man who had none. The winner of this match is Sachar!

Coleton: Sorry, Sachar, I still have a lot of training to do, I felt like I needed to show you my true power, otherwise the fight wouldn't have been as good. I promise from now on I'll do better.

Blank: Sorry, the fight was so quick, truth be told Coleton is me from a different reality, I'm the one where Coleton becomes a superhero with all of the power of God on his side.

Reality Bend!

If you want a real fight, try again now, I just bent reality to take away Coleton's powers. It should be fair now if you want to try again, Sachar.

OOC: Will you give me another chance? I won't let you down. But it's up to you.

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: Surprise ending after much showing of extreme will's of both characters. All was put on the line and dragged through the mud. But it was a story in the making for sure. Thanks to Blank, Sachar seems prepared to continue through the tournament.

Sachar: Tough guy, I enjoyed the sparing of us men. Another go-around would be great, we can't end this tournament fighting one round.

OOC: So think nothing of what happened, moving forward with clean slates and healed bodies. When Blank gives the "GO!", I'm sure both fighters will be ready.

Sachar: Ready on "GO!"; same place and different time is all. *Looks at Coleton* Are you ready, to show them the first round was but a snack before supper?

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Blank: Alright, Coleton, you don't have your powers now, it's a fair fight. Are you ready?

Coleton: Something tells me that this is going to be more epic than anything I've done before, let's do this. *Looks at Sachar as Blank Jumps back up to the Judging room.* Look, your probably stronger than me, but don't hold back, you see how overpowered Blank is, he won't let anything bad happen to either of us ultimately. I'm just trying to say, Go all out! It is my request officially as your rival!

Blank: Okay, GO!!!

OOC: wait what about Sachar's response?

Blank: GO!

Coleton: Okay! Let's do this! *Thinks to himself, "I hope my seven years of training pays off." as he runs towards Sachar, Blank plays You are loved by Stars Go Dim in the background.*

OOC: Look it up for realism, I can imagine and see in my mind everything we've written so far, can you?

Blank: I heard that! Seriously though, I have no limit. *Says Blank as he creates a cup of Hot Chocolate with his God given powers, and takes a sip.* I love this song!

OOC: So Coleton(Character) is rushing towards Sachar. Let's do this!

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OOC: Surprisingly it's a real song, I like it. (Stars Go Dim - You Are Loved)

Sachar: *Prepares himself as Coleton speeds toward him. In that moment he begins to quickly concentrate every fiber of being; wanting to give it his all for a great fight.* "Okay..here I AM!" *Soon as he finished what he said, he felt pushed to go forward to face his opponent.*

OOC: Seems we have two AWESOME competitors who aren't waiting. There they go, WOW is it inspiring. They're bringing not only the best of themselves, but us as well.

Sachar: "COLETOONNNNN!" *With a look of determination as he charges forth, an aura of intensity showcasing his seriousness; and as much how serious this whole match has begun shouting as to say to him "We're at the place we'll meet, it's but a calm before the storm written in in the stars."

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Coleton: *Using his normal speed, he continues to rush towards Sachar, but takes a few extra steps past Sachar, and used his stepping method and built up speed and momentum to try and sweep Sachar's feet from out from under him Looking for the perfect opening.*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sachar: *Had expected a frontal attack, but kept his sight on him. As Coleton neared him and gone past, shifted his feet and twisted his body; using the momentum gained during his charge. While his opponent went for the sweep, continued to move away as carried backwards; and as his feet hit the ground spring lower half of body upward while backing away. Trying to create enough distance between them and avoid possible contact.*

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Coleton: *Looks at Sachar* This kinda reminds me of my training. How can I defeat my opponent if I can't touch him or her? I know exactly what to do! *Coleton runs charging at Sachar again, but this time tries to back Sachar into the forest all while building up momentum and speed.*

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sachar: *Surprised how quickly Coleton is coming soon again, quickly getting up to speed. Thinks to himself, "Surely he isn't going for the same move twice." *Expecting a full frontal attack before he can prepare in time, he goes on the defensive; starts backing quickly as possible while still facing forward.* "That's the spirit, let's get heated and catch fire!"

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Coleton: *Using the momentum gained by running, quickly runs past Sachar, and runs up a tree.* I have to use my surroundings! *Kicking himself off from the tree in a circular motion, he starts to spin in mid-air, while aiming his fist.* Spinning Fist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Coleton yells as he spins in the air coming closer and closer to Sachar, using all of the momentum and speed gained so far to strike in one powerful attack from behind.*

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sachar: "EHHH...." *Caught off-guard, trying to respond. But not enough time to shift around and defend against the attack; simultaneously the momentum is backing him toward a spring loaded strike.* "Must t-" *Soon as he spoke in reaction as he begun to change direction and mount a defense; he heard Coleton whirling at him yelling, soon after a glimpse in the corner of his eye.* "OOEEH!" *Spinning Fist connects at the core as his body turns into the strike.*

Upvote 0