Show me someone who claims to not willfully sin and I’ll show you a willful liar.

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Show me someone who claims to have overcome Willful sin in this body of death... and I will show you a willful liar.

1 John 1:8

1 John 2:2 is the ONLY solution!

We are all willful sinners!!!

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Show me someone who claims to have overcome Willful sin in this body of death... and I will show you a willful liar.

1 John 1:8

1 John 2:2 is the ONLY solution!

We are all willful sinners!!!

No...I was a willful sinner, until I died...Then I was born again, now I am the righteousness of God in the Anointed One and His anointing..
Never forget the context of what you are reading.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No...I was a willful sinner, until I died...Then I was born again, now I am the righteousness of God in the Anointed One and His anointing..
Never forget the context of what you are reading.

Absolutely... but in witness... many profess carnal perfection and deny that they are in need of Jesus at all times by doing so.

It also sets a false president to the world about what a Christian is.

All are equally condemned.. and I think many have lost touch with that leveling truth.

We are all sinners... and dead to sin is fair...

But honesty to all is also important.

Christianity isn’t about perfection or facades.. but gritty honesty, humility, Forgivness and Love.

Paul spelled this out in Romans 7.

Christianity isn’t about superior morals, but limitless Love and Forgivness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely... but in witness... many profess carnal perfection and deny that they are in need of Jesus at all times by doing so.

It also sets a false president to the world about what a Christian is.

All are equally condemned.. and I think many have lost touch with that leveling truth.

We are all sinners... and dead to sin is fair...

But honesty to all is also important.

Again...We were all sinners until we died..We were all equally condemned until we died...Then we were born again a brand new creature, that is, one who never existed before...Jesus took our sin to the cross, became sin, so we could be made the righteousness of God in His anointing...Did He fail at that. No? Then we are not sinners but the righteousness of God...We cannot be both.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Again...We were all sinners until we died..We were all equally condemned until we died...Then we were born again a brand new creature, that is, one who never existed before...Jesus took our sin to the cross, became sin, so we could be made the righteousness of God in His anointing...Did He fail at that. No? Then we are not sinners but the righteousness of God...We cannot be both.

Theological argument is great... but the world needs to know Christians are burdened by sin in their lives just as they are!

We are simply unburdened from its eternal ramifications.

Jesus didn’t die so we could boast that we aren’t charged with sin, but to show that mercy is God’s standard and Love is His prescription for the worlds ailments.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The cross is all about humility and Forgivness... not facade and denial of human fault.

God alone is Sinless and God alone could live without sinning.

This is my perpetual point.

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Theological argument is great... but the world needs to know Christians are burdened by sin in their lives just as they are!

We are simply unburdened from its eternal ramifications.

Jesus didn’t die so we could boast that we aren’t charged with sin, but to show that mercy is God’s standard and Love is His prescription for the worlds ailments.
you don't seem to understand....Christians are not burdened with sin...Jesus took that burden to the cross...We have the "burden" of righteousness now...Otherwise what is the difference between being saved and not?

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
you don't seem to understand....Christians are not burdened with sin...Jesus took that burden to the cross...We have the "burden" of righteousness now...Otherwise what is the difference between being saved and not?

Really? No burdens? So when a child dies or a person goes homeless because we are in a broken system... or divorce happens... or drug addiction happens.. the Christian is burden free?

inappropriate content?

Anger?

Dishonesty?

Jealousy?

Pride?

Christians don’t suffer from these things?

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The cross is all about humility and Forgivness... not facade and denial of human fault.

God alone is Sinless and God alone could live without sinning.

This is my perpetual point.
If I deliberately or accidentally "boo boo" I am no longer righteous...I have sin but...
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
He cleansed us from sin, making us sinless, and restores us to righteousness....Its in the Book...Not in churchy doctrine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If I deliberately or accidentally "boo boo" I am no longer righteous...I have sin but...
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
He cleansed us from sin, making us sinless, and restores us to righteousness....Its in the Book...Not in churchy doctrine.

We are Evil... He is Good. He alone is Good. We are forgiven sinners.

The church has obsessed over titles of sinner vs sinlessness instead of addressing the grit of the gospel that is most powerful.

We are all rag tag kids in need of Daddies Love and Grace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Really? No burdens? So when a child dies or a person goes homeless because we are in a broken system... or divorce happens... or drug addiction happens.. the Christian is burden free?

inappropriate content?

Anger?

Dishonesty?

Jealousy?

Pride?

Christians don’t suffer from these things?
Psalm 55:22
Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
If you are carrying that burden then you are NOT walking in the Word but in the flesh, and you are wrongly doing that.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Psalm 55:22
Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
If you are carrying that burden then you are NOT walking in the Word but in the flesh, and you are wrongly doing that.

So ... Christians don’t “Struggle”?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We are Evil... He is Good. He alone is Good. We are forgiven sinners.

The church has obsessed over titles of sinner sinlessness instead of addressing the grit of the gospel that is most powerful.

We are all rag tag kids in need of Daddies Love and Grace.
Where did you dig up that nonsense?
A smart person such as yourself should be able to read a bible.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Where did you dig up that nonsense?
A smart person such as yourself should be able to read a bible.

Jesus said you who are Evil... and... Only God is good.

Jesus is God... so... that leaves forgiven, Evil... humanity.

But hey... it was only Jesus speaking... right?

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said you who are Evil... and... Only God is good.

Jesus is God... so... that leaves forgiven, Evil... humanity.

But hey... it was only Jesus speaking... right?
Context! Jesus was talking to unsaved people. Not to Christians, Not to born again people.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not if we obey the Word and hand that burned over to our Lord...Then we can REST in Him. No struggle

We struggle. Even Paul struggled.

Thorn?

Cultural Christianity has become semantics obsessed and void of connective truth that acknowledges real life.

The Bible? It hasn’t lost one bit of effectiveness and struggle of humanity is cover to cover.

Jesus holds our honesty to higher standards... and if we aren’t forgiven sinners then 1 John 1:8 is a lie.

• Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0