Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the world of faith, where myopic science can take a hike.

Even if the burden of proof supported Adam & Eve, unbelievers would still be unbelievers.

That's because they have a heart problem, not a head one.

Romans 10:10a For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
I had someone tell me once that yes the Hebrew people have a common ancestor that lived at the same time and place as Adam and Eve in the Bible but there is no evidence that the Adam and Eve in the Bible is that common ancestor. Perhaps they were next door neighbors or something like that.

It does not matter that Muslims and Hebrews consider Abraham to be their Patriarch or Father. People disregard the Oral traditions as well as the written history. So you and them both have the same issue where you want to reject Science and reject where Science wants to take you.

Francis Collins believe that God is not threatened by our scientific adventures. Collins believes "we need to to try to think beyond our own human limitations of time and space".

Read more at 'God Is Not Threatened by Our Scientific Adventures'

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's because they have a heart problem, not a head one.
There are receptors in the heart for hormones but the hormones are produced in the glands in the brain. How about Dick Cheney. He had a heart transplant, so does that fix his heart problems?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How about Dick Cheney. He had a heart transplant, so does that fix his heart problems?
I certainly hope so.

But it also created a new set of problems, as the DNA of his new heart doesn't match the DNA of his body.

This will precipitate a rejection of his new heart by his own body, whose new heart was put there to keep him alive.

Now ... had Mr. Cheney been born a cheetah instead, and according to evolutionist, he could mix and match organs with all his fellow "men" and not worry about it.

But, of course, he would be suffering inbreeding depression, and he and his fellows would be on the verge of extinction.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I certainly hope so.

But it also created a new set of problems, as the DNA of his new heart doesn't match the DNA of his body.

This will precipitate a rejection of his new heart by his own body, whose new heart was put there to keep him alive.

Now ... had Mr. Cheney been born a cheetah instead, and according to evolutionist, he could mix and match organs with all his fellow "men" and not worry about it.

But, of course, he would be suffering inbreeding depression, and he and his fellows would be on the verge of extinction.
People like Cheney need to be on the verge of extinction.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See ? There you go again...... way off in ..... 'whatever' land.... separate and apart (and opposed to) the Bible.
I am quoting what someone told me and then I said what my response to them was.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I am quoting what someone told me
That's what you have apparently been doing ever since post 1 in whatever thread.

What the world teaches and says is still, as always, opposed to YHWH'S Word. Yes, even science is opposed to YHWH, entirely, except for a few.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Why? People ARE on the verge of Judgment (final)/ extinction.
Many have already gone on, passed the point of any help, ..... as written.
Multitudes LIVING on earth have also.... already judged because of unbelief.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I assume what you are asking for is scientific evidence going back to the time of Noah when Noah was alive here on the earth. This would involve evidence like archeology and that would require a time and a place. Just WHEN and WHERE did Noah's flood take place.
It is considered a miracle, which typically cannot show evidence.

• Agree
Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I assume what you are asking for is scientific evidence going back to the time of Noah when Noah was alive here on the earth. This would involve evidence like archeology and that would require a time and a place. Just WHEN and WHERE did Noah's flood take place.

On Planet Earth, it was 11,000 years ago in Lake Van, Turkey in the mountains of Ararat. As Adam's firmament sank in the Lake, the 450 ft long Ark was released into the Lake. That's God's Truth Scripturally and historically. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE Amen?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On Planet Earth, it was 11,000 years ago in Lake Van, Turkey in the mountains of Ararat. As Adam's firmament sank in the Lake, the 450 ft long Ark was released into the Lake. That's God's Truth Scripturally and historically. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE Amen?
I do not know what you are talking about but yes there were people living at Lake Van 11,000 years ago. I have not looked into it that much.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I do not know what you are talking about but yes there were people living at Lake Van 11,000 years ago. I have not looked into it that much.

That is when Adam's firmament sank in the Lake releasing the 450 ft long Ark into our world. Noah was the First Human (descendant of Adam) to walk on this Earth. His grandsons, like Cain, had NO other Humans to marry so they married and produced children Gen 6:4 with the prehistoric people who had been on Earth for Millions of years before the Ark arrived. History AGREES and Human civilization can be traced to this area, in the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4 That's God's Truth.

Upvote 0