✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More irony and evasion.
more broken records and sound tracks that repeat themselves. Careful you do not break your needle.
95231-425x282-Record_player.jpg

Attachments

• 95231-425x282-Record_player.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
remember what you post.
I keep posting the same thing over and over again, I just do not remember what you posted. I keep playing the same song but you keep playing the same track over and over because the record is broken.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All the others; might be evidence of something false not good.
We call that: science diabolical mimicry.

Everything God has, Satan has a cheap imitation.

Everything God does, Satan does a cheap imitation.

Everything God says, Satan turns into a lie.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
more broken records and sound tracks that repeat themselves. Careful you do not break your needle.

So are you going to show some actual scientific evidence to back up your claims or not?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I keep posting the same thing over and over again, I just do not remember what you posted. I keep playing the same song but you keep playing the same track over and over because the record is broken.

I know, you seem to forget when I ask you to support a claim you made, 2 minutes before I ask.

LOL

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yet it may be the 1/3rd are simply those who make it to the refiner's fire, out of which many fewer come out alive. (like only 2 of those who were over 20 years old when they left Egypt, made it to the Promised Land)
from a quik search online: (subject to vetting/ confirming if or when possible)
"That said, I think the 2/3rds reference comes from Zechariah 13:8-9 where the Lord says in the whole land 2/3rds will be struck down and perish, and the 1/3 who are left will be brought into the fire. This refers to Israel. The phrase “the fire” is thought to be the refiner's fire"

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

Do you not see the irony in what you just wrote?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
We call that: science diabolical mimicry.

Everything God has, Satan has a cheap imitation.

Everything God does, Satan does a cheap imitation.

Everything God says, Satan turns into a lie.
Who is "We" ?

Why would hasatan do all that bad stuff?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
That's not the question here.

The VITAL question is will you ever have any faith ? Any belief ? Any willingness ?

No, that's not the question at all. That's the question YOU want it to because you don't have a leg to stand on. MEANWHILE, Joshua19 has been claiming in this entire thread that he has scientific evidence to support his claims, and yet when he is pressed for them, he NEVER provides any scientific evidence to back up his claims, then he goes on to make those claims again and again.
Ergo, he is a broken record.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
No, that's not the question at all. That's the question YOU want it to because you don't have a leg to stand on.
I guess you missed the fascinating beginning.

The "leg" to stand on, what "we" stand on is FAITH, not SIGHT.....

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait, "Pro Life"??
God wants us to choose life. He is a God of absolute Justice. That is why Jesus had to go to Carvery to die for our sins so that we could inherit the Grace of God. I attended a church called Grace because the Grace of God is a main focus of the church today. We live in the age of Grace or the Church age. Apart from the Grace of God you have the law of God: An Eye for an Eye and a Tooth for a Tooth. "For verily I say unto you, Till. heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." Matthew 5:18

Wait for it because when the church is raptured out then the world will return to the law and there will be no more of the Grace of God. The day and the age of Grace will soon come to an end. The church age is coming to an end.

If young people today break the law or even get arrested there is a record that is a permanent part of their record. Because of computers IT never goes away. So we can see signs that the age of grace is winding down and coming to an end.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I guess you missed the fascinating beginning.

The "leg" to stand on, what "we" stand on is FAITH, not SIGHT.....

But Joshua is making a claim that he can SCIENTIFICALLY prove his claims about the Bible. Ergo, the onus is on him to provide SCIENTIFIC evidence for his claims. Faith and belief take a backseat when the main thing that you are talking about is SCIENCE.
Do you understand this simple thing?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Faith and belief take a backseat when the main thing that you are talking about is SCIENCE.
If someone does not have faith, then nothing they have is important nor can be built upon.
If someone does have faith (faith in the Sovereign Creator, Yahweh, Father of Messiah Yeshua) then all the rest will follow as He directs.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,888.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
If someone does not have faith, then nothing they have is important nor can be built upon.
If someone does have faith (faith in the Sovereign Creator, Yahweh, Father of Messiah Yeshua) then all the rest will follow as He directs.

:doh: You obviously did not understand what I wrote. Let me repeat:
But Joshua is making a claim that he can SCIENTIFICALLY prove his claims about the Bible. Ergo, the onus is on him to provide SCIENTIFIC evidence for his claims. Faith and belief take a backseat when the main thing that you are talking about is SCIENCE.

Upvote 0