molly

Just a child of God
Sep 23, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟8,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
:wave: Hi everyone, It is so amazing to me to find this new place to post something that is on my heart today. I am from Arizona and this weekend there is a huge rally from the Aryan Nations, they are everywhere. Please help me pray that God will not allow this horrible group to hurt anyone or cause them to stumble.The town I live in has a very large population of it's own, and now I'm afraid it's gonna stir them up too this weekend.The group that is here in phoenix is from Idaho, lets pray they go home!. To watch these guys with there Hitler garbage just chills my soul...... Anyway, thank you, and God Bless. Molly:(

Upvote 0

Z_Spool

Beach bum, lost in desert... more at 11...
Nov 8, 2003
the (951) *boo*hiss*
Visit site
✟903.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
paulewog said:
south bay. GO 49ers!!! :D :D :D

* paulewog loves football

* paulewog hates the raiders
Anaheim. Go Green Bay!!! :confused: (Yeah I know... I've never been there, but I'm still loyal)

*Z Spool loves Football (who doesn't?)

*Z Spool hates the Raiders (who doesn't?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

paulewog

Father of Insanity; Child of Music.
Mar 23, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟33,938.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
whoa wait. How in the world....

my post got like, completely changed, or I wasn't thinking right.

I hate the Raiders, I love the 49ers....

Eek, how did I manage to mess up that post... tha'ts really weird :angel:

Please excuse me while I fix that ;)

Upvote 0

jesusrocksmyworld

God ain't done w/ me yet!
Jul 9, 2003
SLC, Utah
Visit site
✟530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm in Utah right now, but thinking of moving to the SJ area within 6 months. Any recommendations of churches around SJ / Milipitas?

As for Raiders...I cheered for the Bucs last Superbowl because there's so many Raiders fans here at Job Corps. They were bragging and stuff, and I just got sick of it. Ha ha!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

paulewog

Father of Insanity; Child of Music.
Mar 23, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟33,938.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Milpitas, I'm not entirely sure how far away that is. But, there are lots of good churches in the San Jose area. pfwah, we have people from San Jose, probably about 30 minute drive. ;) Off the top of my head.. I can't think of any, bah, since I don't live up there. However, there are lots of local sites that have listings of the local churches and stuff. :)

though I'm having a hard time finding one with good churches, as opposed to Bahai and Bhuddist and all that stuff... :p hehe

Upvote 0

Malachi383

Dec 10, 2002
Visit site
✟15,321.00
Faith
Catholic
Molly -

Actually, they lost their footing in northern Idaho. Normally it is a stronghold. But a couple of years ago a lady and her son accidently turned onto their private road. They were greeted by several men with guns and thoroughly harassed. The result? A lawsuit in which the woman took all of their property (including Butler's (I think that is his name) house. So they lost all of their assets. Yet they still enjoy northern Idaho, so we will see how it continues to play out. 2 years ago their parade route of their annual parade was actually changed to go through a Jewish sector of town. The Jewish community fought it in court but lost. These people are quick sadistic.

Upvote 0