WA
✟15,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm sorry if this post is too much if it is please take it down.

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 5 months now, we both our Christians, and we have dated before awhile back. She is my first girlfriend and also I am her first boyfriend. We kinda have a physical relationship. We haven't had sex but we both really want each other and communicated that but we are waiting to have sex till we are married which we plan to get married in May of next year.

What I mean by being physical is we tend to have a lot of heavy makeout sessions, we both touch each other a lot not sexually, but mostly with clothes on. There have been times where we both have been grinding on each other. I have seen and touched her breasts. She has also touched my bare chest and seen it. We both have made each other [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through our clothes. She also has been sending me topless pictures of herself on Snapchat. I have shared with her that I do touch, and she also does the same thing at times as well.

We have tried to stop touching each other, but it's been very hard for the both of us to not touch each other. What's weird is that neither one of us feel any sort of guilt that what we are doing is wrong at all.

2PhiloVoid

Yes, you're right! I'm not Gandalf!
Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,126,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 5 months now, we both our Christians, and we have dated before awhile back. She is my first girlfriend and also I am her first boyfriend. We kinda have a physical relationship. We haven't had sex but we both really want each other and communicated that but we are waiting to have sex till we are married which we plan to get married in May of next year.

What I mean by being physical is we tend to have a lot of heavy makeout sessions, we both touch each other a lot not sexually, but mostly with clothes on. There have been times where we both have been grinding on each other. I have seen and touched her breasts. She has also touched my bare chest and seen it. We both have made each other [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] through our clothes. She also has been sending me topless pictures of herself on Snapchat. I have shared with her that I do touch, and she also does the same thing at times as well.

We have tried to stop touching each other, but it's been very hard for the both of us to not touch each other. What's weird is that neither one of us feel any sort of guilt that what we are doing is wrong at all.

Welcome to CF!

Finding someone you feel a mutual attraction to is exhilarating, isn't it? But shouldn't the question here be "Where will you be doing your Wedding Registry?" rather than asking the rest of us as to whether or not you should continue on? :dontcare:

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

With respect, willpower doesn’t last forever. Or even for very long, necessarily.

If you can’t get married anytime soon, try to only spend time together in public places or around other friends so that your behavior stays on the up and up.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you stir the waters you can’t be surprised when your desires increase. You’re agitating your libido and its leading you to other things. Eventually, they won't suffice and you’ll want more. How will you restrain yourself when the floodgates open? You’ll inevitably succumb to the pressure. Quitting is the best solution.

~Bella

Upvote 0

Alexsalimander

Jan 29, 2020
Gunn
✟23,468.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's my opinion, take it or leave it....
Exodus 22:16-17 KJV
And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife. [17] If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.

Now I know you haven't done lovemaking or anything, but you've literally crossed every other line. You've basically defacto married her. So let's call a spade a spade, a sin a sin. First, repent. Second, stop, cold turkey. Don't even touch her, don't kiss her, don't be with her without at least a few other people. Third, marry her as soon as possible. I don't know how the laws work where you are, but if you can, do it tommorow. Do it tonight, if possible. (Presuming, of course, her father will let you, which you said you were planing on getting married, so I assume that he's okay with that).

P.S. I'm not being judgmental, I was in a similar situation, we also didn't go all the way, but her father would have none of it, so I had to cut her out of my life completely. I understand like anything the thrill and all that, I understand the pain separation would cause, and I know the depth of sin I committed. (Didn't feel like a sin at the time, but maturity and time has a way of showing you just how wrong you were) Trust me. Marry her, ASAP

Last edited:
Upvote 0