Should we help more ex-convicts, if they qualify, to get there records expunged...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Should we help more ex-convicts, if they qualify, to get there records expunged...?

Having a criminal record and having to start over, is keeping people from getting housing, transportation, and jobs, and to get to jobs, ect, ect...

Should we help more with the hope of getting their records wiped out for the ones who truly seem to want to start over and make a new start...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How would God ever share His Heaven with you if you dont even share your "world" with the others in need ?

What i mean your "world" is everything God bless you with, your food, your swimming pool, your cars, your home, your land, everything God bless you with.

Mat 25:40 And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did it for Me

The wicked and godly people here dwell together, in the same cities, churches, families, neighbourhoods and some are rich some are poor, and when the death takes both: in that day they will be parted for ever. Jesus Christ is the great Shepherd; he will shortly distinguish between those that are his, and those that are not. All other distinctions will be done away; but the great one between saints and sinners, holy and unholy, will remain for ever.

LIFE IS JUST A TEST.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Having a criminal record and having to start over, is keeping people from getting housing, transportation, and jobs, and to get to jobs, ect, ect...

Should we help more with the hope of getting their records wiped out for the ones who truly seem to want to start over and make a new start...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

How about you just give them jobs anyway?

I worked with a guy who killed 7 people. He was a friendly enough guy.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
How about you just give them jobs anyway?

I worked with a guy who killed 7 people. He was a friendly enough guy.
Most won't, most require a criminal background check not come up with anything, before they will hire you...

Upvote 0