• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should we help more ex-convicts, if they qualify, to get there records expunged...?

Discussion in 'Christian Philosophy & Ethics' started by Neogaia777, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Apprentice Supporter

+1,190
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Should we help more ex-convicts, if they qualify, to get there records expunged...?

Having a criminal record and having to start over, is keeping people from getting housing, transportation, and jobs, and to get to jobs, ect, ect...

Should we help more with the hope of getting their records wiped out for the ones who truly seem to want to start over and make a new start...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

2. Another Lazarus

Another Lazarus Old Newbie

+609
    Christian
    Married
    How would God ever share His Heaven with you if you dont even share your "world" with the others in need ?

What i mean your "world" is everything God bless you with, your food, your swimming pool, your cars, your home, your land, everything God bless you with.
    [​IMG]
    Mat 25:40 And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did it for Me

The wicked and godly people here dwell together, in the same cities, churches, families, neighbourhoods and some are rich some are poor, and when the death takes both: in that day they will be parted for ever. Jesus Christ is the great Shepherd; he will shortly distinguish between those that are his, and those that are not. All other distinctions will be done away; but the great one between saints and sinners, holy and unholy, will remain for ever.

LIFE IS JUST A TEST.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

3. SkyWriting

SkyWriting Berean through and through Supporter

+1,842
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    How about you just give them jobs anyway?

I worked with a guy who killed 7 people. He was a friendly enough guy.

4. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Apprentice Supporter

+1,190
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Most won't, most require a criminal background check not come up with anything, before they will hire you...

5. HighwayMan

HighwayMan Riding, Riding...

+194
    Anglican
    Engaged
    Absolutely, Christians should be leading on this issue. Jesus walked and lived with such people.