Visit site
✟10,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Also like to make the point thgat human anatomy has several traits that make the most sense considered developed, "designed" if you will, for homosexual intimacy. Anal sex excitable nerve endingc and the female external [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] being obvious examples.

If it weren't natural, why do we have bits for it?

Sniffing glue/paint/gas fumes causes euphoria. The receptors seem designed for sniffing/huffing. Ergo, it is natural to sniff/huff!

You need to work on your "logic."

Upvote 0

Inviolable

Feb 27, 2006
✟3,179.00
Faith
Christian
Also like to make the point thgat human anatomy has several traits that make the most sense considered developed, "designed" if you will, for homosexual intimacy. Anal sex excitable nerve endingc and the female external [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] being obvious examples.

If it weren't natural, why do we have bits for it?
Awesome! With that kind of logic and insite we'll have this natural selection thing figured out in no time!

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The external part you mentioned is for foreplay, and the anal nerve endings are so you can feel when you have to take a dump.

LOL
If it were just for foreplay, why can a woman reach climax by clitoral stimulation alone?

And, um... are you saying that you get sexually excited when "taking a dump"? Interesting waiting in line for the bathroom at your place I bet!
(the sexually exciteable nerve endings in the human anus don't actually register "dumping")

Upvote 0

Inviolable

Feb 27, 2006
✟3,179.00
Faith
Christian
And, um... are you saying that you get sexually excited when "taking a dump"? Interesting waiting in line for the bathroom at your place I bet!
(the sexually exciteable nerve endings in the human anus don't actually register "dumping")
Women might, I bet that's why most women like plenty of fiber.

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

Thats interesting, I once was examined by a doctor finger inside the anus and I can tell you there were no excitable nerve endings. It must be exclusive to the gay anatomy.

... but as Christians we get joy and pleasure from serving and honuring God, not sexual gratification. Romans 13:14, Galatians 5:16, Ephesians 2:3

Upvote 0

Dogbean

Matt 7:24-27 - Standing on the Rock
Jun 12, 2005
Monterey, CA
✟10,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
No, but I know one thing. That orafice is for stuff going out. I sure don't want to feel something going back in a one-way hole.

Just like your mouth; it's for intake of food and liquids. Notice how unpleasant it is when it works in reverse, i.e. when you vomit.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thats interesting, I once was examined by a doctor finger inside the anus and I can tell you there were no excitable nerve endings. It must be exclusive to the gay anatomy.

... but as Christians we get joy and pleasure from serving and honuring God, not sexual gratification. Romans 13:14, Galatians 5:16, Ephesians 2:3

Do you think every woman who has a pelvic internal exam gets sexually excited?

But by all means, continue your stawmaning.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, but I know one thing. That orafice is for stuff going out. I sure don't want to feel something going back in a one-way hole.
Indeed... it IS full of stuff going on... like many other organs, it is multi functional.

and of course, you are more than welcome to decline any offers to do anything to any of your holes... the problem is that you feel your tastes should be forced onto everyone else.
Just like your mouth; it's for intake of food and liquids. Notice how unpleasant it is when it works in reverse, i.e. when you vomit.
First, I would point out the significant process differences between penetrating an orrifice and full "passing through"... a more apt analogy if you wish to use the mouth compared to anal sex would be food going in, and spitting, compared to defecation and anal sex.

And second... if the sensation was unpleasant, do you think anyone would do it? Apparently it works for them. Just because YOU can't see the appeal doesn't mean you should try to stop others. Personally, I can't see the appeal in competetive swimming, but that doesn't mean its "unnatural" or that I should try to stop others that do.

All this lovely "but its icky" reasoning aside... it appears humans are "designed" to function in either hetero or homo-sexual roles, naturally. So where is the "natural law" argument against it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
To EnemyPartyII
which part?

But in fact I am addressing your comment as not true, which would possibly mean your comment is a straw man.

Some of you guys are unable to debate as you simply refuse to address any criticisms against your arguments.
Seriously...
was intended as a reasonable criticism?

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

To EnemyPartyII
[/quote] Indeed... it IS full of stuff going on... like many other organs, it is multi functional.[/quote] You mean for pleasure as well as for function. What other function is there in your multi function claim apart from pleasure?
Pleasure doesn’t justify a function. One could do all kinds of things with all kinds of organs that give pleasure.

First, I would point out the significant process differences between penetrating an orrifice and full "passing through"...
The point was the passage not the penetration, you haven’t addressed the point. I do not think the penetration excludes the argument of passage as penetration includes an element of directional passage.

And second... if the sensation was unpleasant, do you think anyone would do it? Apparently it works for them. Just because YOU can't see the appeal doesn't mean you should try to stop others.
Well there is an argument for that but the alternative is they should do what is merely pleasure when its dysfunctional.

All this lovely "but its icky" reasoning aside... it appears humans are "designed" to function in either hetero or homo-sexual roles, naturally. So where is the "natural law" argument against it?
But its obvious to us that humans are not designed for homoerotism, one could use ones finger up an anus if that gives pleasure, but one cant use a finger up a vagina to conceive. So pleasure isn’t a function. Your thinking is dysfunctional.

However the Bible only describes man and woman in union as God’s creation purpose, so when in comes to Romans 1 one knows from all these passages that reflect this and from Genesis 2, Matthew 19, Mark 10, Ephesians 5, 1 Corinthians 7, what is natural and that same sex acts are un-natural. If you don’t know this there is a great deal of the Bible you don’t believe apart from Romans 1.

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

To EnemyPartyII
Its not dysfunctional. You have been told this. This is why I don't want to talk to you anymore.
It is dysfucntional and you have been shown this with reasoning, you have claimed organs are multifunctional yet apart from pleasure you have failed to answer my question as to what other function a anus has.

Its not dso much you dont want to talk to me as you havent been talking to me, you have been talking at me without debating.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
This whole debate about natural, non-natural functions is ridiculous. I find the general concept of penatrative sex in any orafice completely disgusting, but this is purely from a personal standpoint as I realise *shock* that plenty of other people find it enjoyable and natural.

To me penatrative sex seems the most un-natural thing in the world it makes my skin crawl, yet what other people classify as simply foreplay to me is sex. It's all down to personal taste and if it feels good and bonds a couple of any genders together allowing them to emotionally and romantially grow closer, is 100% natural.

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

To Halohope,
This whole debate about natural, non-natural functions is ridiculous. I find the general concept of penatrative sex in any orafice completely disgusting, but this is purely from a personal standpoint as I realise *shock* that plenty of other people find it enjoyable and natural.
but again that’s a personal view you have offered without any reasoning. The function of the anus is to excrete faeces waste, no other organ does it. The nose has a sense of smell and can excrete mucas. One cant smell things through the anus, but one can use the anus and the nose in pleasurable ways. Pleasure doesn’t signify function. The thinking behind justifying same sex union is a dysfunctional as the union itself. The gay arguments are all based on they must be right if they think they are right.

Now the Bible (Genesis 2, Matthew 19, Ephesians 5, 1 Corinthians 7 etc) defines man and woman in union as God’s creation purpose, so when we come to Romans 1 the unnatural must be men and men or woman and women, which of course is what it says. Once we have seen the pro gay argument reject Genesis 2, Matthew 19, Ephesians 5, 1 Corinthians 7 etc as conclusive its hardly surprising that their rejection of what Romans 1 says is based on their rejection of all the other passages.

The Bible excludes and condemns same sex union without any doubt, the promotion of it is so serious that it means that anyone could claim anything was a Christian view regardless of the reality of what the Bible says.
The gay and lesbian activists who rip the pages out of the Bible which they see as offensive condemnation of same sex union shows they know the Bible condemns same sex union yet others have the audacity to argue the Bible doesn’t say anything about same sex unions.

Upvote 0

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
To Halohope,
but again that’s a personal view you have offered without any reasoning. The function of the anus is to excrete faeces waste, no other organ does it. The nose has a sense of smell and can excrete mucas. One cant smell things through the anus, but one can use the anus and the nose in pleasurable ways. Pleasure doesn’t signify function.

It kinda does, if something feels pleasurable from nerves being stimulated its natural. Its a naturally occuring feeling and triggers naturally occouring emotions. I for one can say my body is not designed for hetrosexual sex as it brings about feelings of intense disgust to even picture it let alone partake in it. A same-sex experience however to me feels perfectly natural, special, romantic and a way of bonding with the person I love.

Organs and body parts have many, many functions and if a function works and/or feels natural then its an acceptable function.

Im often curious why so many people are hung up on anal-sex actually. I mean I think it sounds pretty gross, but just because I think that dosent mean
A)I have to partake in it
B)I should try and stop people who find it natural for them fro, having anal-sex
C) Reduce people who have anal-sex or any kind of sex I find icky for that matter to just their sex act.

The thinking behind justifying same sex union is a dysfunctional as the union itself. The gay arguments are all based on they must be right if they think they are right.

You sound like a right wing tabloid with all your thrilling buzzwords like "gay arguments". Perhaps you should take up a career writing for one?

Now the Bible (Genesis 2, Matthew 19, Ephesians 5, 1 Corinthians 7 etc) defines man and woman in union as God’s creation purpose, so when we come to Romans 1 the unnatural must be men and men or woman and women, which of course is what it says. Once we have seen the pro gay argument reject Genesis 2, Matthew 19, Ephesians 5, 1 Corinthians 7 etc as conclusive its hardly surprising that their rejection of what Romans 1 says is based on their rejection of all the other passages.

This is bizarre logic:-
"I read somewhere that chocolate goes well with peanuts, however then I saw someone refer to an unatural use of chocolate so I can only assume it was any kind of union between chocolate and something other than peanuts" is essentially what your saying.

The Bible excludes and condemns same sex union without any doubt, the promotion of it is so serious that it means that anyone could claim anything was a Christian view regardless of the reality of what the Bible says.
The gay and lesbian activists who rip the pages out of the Bible which they see as offensive condemnation of same sex union shows they know the Bible condemns same sex union yet others have the audacity to argue the Bible doesn’t say anything about same sex unions.

Quite frankly, I dont really care what you keep sputing as "fact" or the "Christian view", I shall continue to tell people who are gay they can be Christian and be in commited relationships with their partners, I shall continue to try and promote the fact that rejection of gay-unions in certain countries is a moral evil, and there really isnt much you can do about it. This is my "Christian view"!

Reactions: EnemyPartyII
Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
To EnemyPartyII
It is dysfucntional and you have been shown this with reasoning, you have claimed organs are multifunctional yet apart from pleasure you have failed to answer my question as to what other function a anus has.

Its not dso much you dont want to talk to me as you havent been talking to me, you have been talking at me without debating.
Pleasure is a function. If it isn't, what is a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] for?

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

To EnemyPartyII,
Pleasure is a function. If it isn't, what is a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] for?
men dont have [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] so how do they get the pleasure function?? !! Sorry your argument is dysfunctional, the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] is part of the female sex organ.
You have still failed to answer my question about the statement you made. What other function has the anus apart from extreting faeces and your idea of pleasure.
If you meant only pleasure then are there any organs one can get pleasure from.

Upvote 0